Yodle / Yodle steals your money and runs

Yodle is a flat out scam. They tell you anything to get your account info then they just keep billing your bank without permission again and again. They are a rip off. They make their scam sound so good and once they get your money they run like hell. Business owners.. please dont fall for their scam. They wont do one thing they promise and you will be out every dime you let them steal from you. PS they claim to be the sister company of Google ... they are not.

Comments

• Gn
      2nd of Dec, 2010

I too was scammed by Yodle. I was given the whole spiel on their advertisement and it sounded great. I normally do a google search on companies for scams, but they did not want me to get off the phone and said this was a one time offer. I gave an initial authorized payment of $74 to build my web site and they would contact me when it was done so I can proof read it. Three weeks later not a word from them but I found they charged my account $1, 500.00 more! Called them several times and the person I needed to talk to was not available. I did not authorize this amount. I had to call my bank and dispute it and close my account. They need to be taken down.