YellowBook.comdeceptice sales practices

1 Review updated:

After listening too the hard sale from my local yellow book sales represenitive, i was stupid enough too sign up for one year of yellowbook advertising. The sales women promised me that i would be getting 7-10 phone calls a month from my add. Which too me sounded pretty good considering how bad the economy is. So i signed up for there top of the line package which ended up being $2, 400 for the year. After one year of advertising i have got one phone call and no work from my $2, 400 dollar investment. Biggest waste of money that i have ever spent. After talking too the yellowbook complaint department they said there sales people arent supposed too make those types of promises. I asked if they could refund some of my money and they said NO.

Comments

• Vi
      Jul 13, 2009
    YellowBook.com - Extremely skipy
    Yellowbook.com

I received my yellow book yesterday and was appalled by the skimpiness of the book. You almost need a magnifying glass to read anything in it. The book is about 1/3 the size of last years, probably a little bit larger than a childs coloring book. There were about 20 coupons in the book last year, now there are about six coupons. I guess they're really cutting corners with the economy and everything. I guess this is what you get when you elect the socialist Obama into the White House, not only does the economy fail, but consumers have to settle for less than what is expected. I am calling the yellow pages main number to voice my complaint! This is ridiculous!

I guess you can refer to the [protected] yellow book a "depression era" telephone book. It belongs in a museum; it's for the birds.

• Re
      Jan 28, 2010

Hey Marcthebuilder,

How are you doing? I am sorry that you are not happy with yellow book. I was looking online and found a website that your business can have a FREE ebillboard. Just go to seekshallfind.com. I was talking to my friend Mike and he has a ebillboard and he like his ebillboard.