Yanwen / product ordered - zero tracking available after arriving in usa
I ordered a product online from Wish.com - a famous online merchant. They sell cheap products from Asian sellers to US buyers. I ordered jewelry from Wish - where they process from a merchant (like Amazon). The seller shipped via Yanwen shipping company, coming from China to USA. The product arrived in US and all tracking information stops after this point. It has 1 month+ and product never arrived, and there is no way to track it.
Yanwen has no carrier details after coming to the US. I don't know if it switched carriers, is still with Yanwen, is stuck in customs or nowhere land... if you look up the details online with the merchant, it's in Chinese. Which again does not go beyond arrival to the US. It just says "in transit" with no details for a month. Terrible website for Yanwen - no contact number to call in the USA - no help from the merchant. I will never order from them again. Having it get lost isn't a surprise or an issue - but having zero customer service or way to track anything is a problem. No thanks.
More Yanwen Complaints & Reviews
- Yanwen Economic Air Mail/ Aliexpress - lp00077094988705 I still haven't received my product 
- Beijing Yanwen Logistics Co., Ltd, Laser Pointer - faulty product 
- Yanwen - parcel not delivered... delay or lost? 
- Yanwen - wish order never delivered 
- Yanwen - yanwen economic air mail
- Yanwen - item not being shipped
- Yanwen - problem with not delivered package...
- Yanwen Express - track no. rg967413459cn; my order not received yet, shipment by yanwen express
- Yanwen Economic Air Mail - orders never received 
- Yanwen - knifeholder "deadpool"