Yanwen / product ordered - zero tracking available after arriving in usa

I ordered a product online from Wish.com - a famous online merchant. They sell cheap products from Asian sellers to US buyers. I ordered jewelry from Wish - where they process from a merchant (like Amazon). The seller shipped via Yanwen shipping company, coming from China to USA. The product arrived in US and all tracking information stops after this point. It has 1 month+ and product never arrived, and there is no way to track it.
Yanwen has no carrier details after coming to the US. I don't know if it switched carriers, is still with Yanwen, is stuck in customs or nowhere land... if you look up the details online with the merchant, it's in Chinese. Which again does not go beyond arrival to the US. It just says "in transit" with no details for a month. Terrible website for Yanwen - no contact number to call in the USA - no help from the merchant. I will never order from them again. Having it get lost isn't a surprise or an issue - but having zero customer service or way to track anything is a problem. No thanks.

Pa
Aug 18, 2017

Comments

• Us
      15th of Sep, 2017

Hi did you ever get your parcel? same thing with me, the tracking number has no letters like other tracking numbers and on the Yanwen website it says my parcel arrived in South Africa on the 10th July and I cannot track it. Today September 15 no sign of my package