XS Direct Insurance Brokers / blaming instead of helping / excess problem
I've been involved in a car accident in December 2017, the damage was minor like £500 damage, ive spoken with many many peoples and they saying wasn't my fault, I had 3000 excess on my policy, after 2 months they kept ringing me to pay the excess because they blamed me for the incident ( probably they didn't even investigate the incident ) I was paying 2300 per year insurance, I didn't make any claim for my damage but they are saying, no matter what, the excess must be paid for thrd party either. As I'm a young driver they took my dream to drive, they made me feel depressed for long time, they don't want even to listen to you, threatening with debt collectors if the excess won't be paid.
I respect social rules and never had problem with any payments at any time .
I want to be very clear now !!! Please Avoid completely XS Direct!!! They are worst company ever, if something happens with your car no matter who's fault is it, you definitely have to pay excess, if you refuse to, you will be passed to debt collectors.
More XS Direct Insurance Brokers Complaints & Reviews
- XS Direct - xs direct scam? 
- XS Direct - excess claim 
- XS Direct - auto insurance 
- XS Direct - car insurance 
- XS Direct - never able to get to speak to anyone 
- XS Direct Insurance Brokers - car insurance
- XS Direct - claims
- XS Direct Insurance Brokers - third party claim 
- XS Direct Insurance Brokers - outcome of miter incident report
- XS Direct - no response about my stolen car. sp62mso