www.nokiapromo. Uk / Scam winnings!

1 Turkey Review updated:

I received an sms at 22:30 stating I had won 91,000 pounds from Nokia because as a random mobile number promotion, my number came up. I looked at Nokia's web site and saw nothing related to such a promotion. I think this is a scam and this person should be caught and reprimanded for such behavior according to the number of persons he has deceived.

Cindy Ekemen,
Istanbul, Turkey.

Comments

• Ha
      10th of Feb, 2008

I received an sms stating I had won 182,000 pounds from Nokia because as a random mobile number promotion, my number came up. I looked at Nokia's web site and saw nothing related to such a promotion. I think this is a scam and this person should be caught and repremanded for such behavior according to the number of persons he has deceived.

kuwait
    Is this a fraud?

• Qa
      10th of Feb, 2008

I also got the same with the value of 172,000 pounds, but I am not sure that it is true or not...

• Qa
      10th of Feb, 2008

I also got the same with the omount of 172,000 Pounds...!!!

• Ye
      10th of Feb, 2008

I received an sms (Mobile no.00965 9418926, 6030.y4.10,rm/74(c)stating I had won 182,000 pounds from Nokia because as a random mobile number promotion, my number came up. I looked at Nokia's web site and saw nothing related to such a promotion. I think this is a scam and this person should be caught and repremanded for such behavior according to the number of persons he has deceived.

kuwait
    Is this a fraud?

20th of Feb, 2008

I also received a message stating the same. I feel, it definitely should be a SMS scam.

• Ah
      22nd of Feb, 2008

I received an sms also won 175,000 pounds from Nokia, but I am not sure.

13th of Mar, 2008

I received an sms also won 91,000 pounds from Nokia, but I am not sure. But how did they done it that show nokiapromo on the phone. Tell me.

• Da
      27th of Mar, 2008

I had the same message-you have won 182, 000.00 followed by personal calls and emails one that was sent from the tax aurthorities on Easter Sunday saying the package with the cheque had been stop at the airport by inland revenue as they require tax certificate signing and a sum of 1, 850.00 pounds against the sum I had won, again had a personal call that they was wait for the form and money to release the package.

The depatch DHL office had left a number, which a I call to my surpraise had a answer HANG ON, during that what I heard through the open phone gave plenty of reason if not before that this was a well organised scam.

I am already taking steps to follow this up from certain sources.

I dont mind to recieve any emails in regards to this scam and do something about it.

Hy becareful out there. Dave from Qatar.

• Re
      9th of Apr, 2008

thiss same guy sent me text masaege was u have won 91000 pound from nokiapromo realy i shoked i dont bealive this masage thia is aa trap this guy we making fool he is a big frod .he shoud caught soon otherwise he make people fool .

• Er
      20th of Apr, 2008

hi there i live in dubai and yesterday on 19/4/2008 at 6:48pm i also received a text msg from this number +2347087258847
    stating that
    Congratulation !!! your mobile number has won 84000 ponuds in the ongoing nokia promo. for claims call : +447045754455 or email : nokiapromos@yahoo.co.uk

29th of Apr, 2008

I received two SMS the first one saying my mobile win 165000 uk pounds tow day later another SMS saying my mobile wen 191000 pounds
    They ask for delivery a sum of money. it was done.
    Then i receive e-mail asking money to send the necessary amount for inland custemor as tax to pay.
    I request DHL receipt they send it by e-mail PDF .
    I check with DHL if it is true they said thot Batch No. not complet it should be 10 diget and not 9
    I have all document and names and telephone No.

So what is this

• Mo
      1st of May, 2008

hi there i live in dubai and today on 01/5/2008 at 4:45pm i also received a text msg from this number +2347087258847
    stating that
    Congratulation !!! your mobile number has won 172, 000 GB pounds in the ongoing nokia promo. for claims call : +447045754455 or email : nokiapromos@yahoo.co.uk then when i reach home i came to my mind and i immediately get inside to my room and srart to search the given address then I got this, this is not true, to the person who made this thing I hope that you always had a better sleep at night inspite of all the non sense thing that you've done.

dubai immigration officer

1st of May, 2008

yes 100% fraud try to caught this man

• Fa
      4th of May, 2008

Yes, I also got the sms stated that my number won 84000 pound britain. what a ridicolous thing...i delete the message...

Hi,
    I would like to ensure before going to pay approximate AED4034/- to DHL courier service as per instruction by Promotions Nokia (nokiapromos@yahoo.co.uk) and Dr. Paul Caulkins Tel: +44-704-575-4455.

I hope you don’t mind because still I don’t believe this much amount for me and no one making fool or no trap or no behind big ford.
    Just now I got this web site and write it immediately. Kindly confirm me winning prize once again and it’s really true and I will get such a big amount.
    Request - Is this possible delivery charges will deduct from my wining amount?

Please Advice
    Thanks & regards

• Th
      4th of May, 2008

Respected sir, 02-05-2008 I recived one message from Dr. dave smith TEL-+4470-4578-9137.I had won 91, 000 pounds.I would like to con formed the prize award that i have got more over i have recived a E -MAIL message from Mr.JACK WILLFORD dispatch officer FEDEX courier service saying that an amount 500 GBP. To be send to MR. DAN WALLANCE, 2 ND FLOOR. kingsford avenue, LONDON .UNITED KINGDOM as a deliver mail fees. Please clarify these above subject to proceed further.VERIFICATION NOCN-435-663-6 THANKING YOU

5th of May, 2008

I have received a text message saying I had won 165000 pounds. It sounds like a scam it had come from no +2347087253194 and told me to reply to nokiapromo21@yahoo.com or phone +44704575420. I live in New Zealand. Which is great since I have never entered any competitions for them.

• Ha
      7th of May, 2008

I received a SMS stating congratulation for me because that my mobile number won 91.000 pound in the on going NOKIA MOBILE PROMO.

I Dont understand this so I call the number (Which +447045789137) the person who reply sayes congratulation...congratulation...congratulation your
    mobile number won 91.000 pound in the on going NOKIA MOBILE PROMO and ask my to send a E-mail to nokiapromo22@yahoo.com
    I dont understand this ..

Help me Please.

• Ab
      10th of May, 2008

you sent masege to 00962799312981 told us that we won 91, 000 pound please provide us with more information abuot this it is competition or what?

• Mr
      11th of May, 2008

I received a SMS stating congratulation for me because that my mobile number won 172, 000 pound in the on going NOKIA MOBILE PROMO
    I Dont understand this so I call the number (Which +447045744545) the person who reply sayes congratulation...congratulation...congratulation your
    mobile number won 172.000 pound in the on going NOKIA MOBILE PROMO and ask my to send a E-mail to nokiapromouk@uk2.net
    I dont understand this ...
    Help me Please
    please to reply my freind email id.

Yadav