www.mytransportconnection.com / Harrassing and Abusive

1 Florida, NY, United States Review updated:

I went online for quotes on shipping my vehicle when I move. He e-mailed me with quotes which were up to more than twice what several other carriers had quoted me. When I sent a response telling him thank you, but I’ve decided to go with another carrier, the owner/president of this company started verbally insulting me, accusing me of lying, and spamming my email from his iPhone even after I had asked him nicely to not contact me any longer. He refused and continued to insult me and spam my email. I wouldn’t put it past him to be putting the positive reviews on all of the sites by himself. If you read the posts above, the speech patterns are the same and abusiveness to other reviewers is present in the positive reviews. I shop by customer service and will most definitely warn anyone who uses this man’s business to beware. Here are my emails and his responses, after which he sent me an additional 7 emails, He has removed a review I put on http://www.transportreviews.com and immediately after proceeded to spam me with an additional 8 e-mails. Poor sport? You decide:

Original quotes:
Economy Shipping: $635.00
Standard Shipping: $660.00
Expedited Shipping: $760.00
Enclosed Shipping: $985.00

me to Transport
show details 8:17 PM (2 hours ago)

I have chosen to go with another carrier. Thank you.

TRANSPORT CONNECTION to me
show details 8:21 PM (2 hours ago)

Big mistake. You will most likely be ripped-off for your deposit, and the company you have chosen will not find any carrier to honor the low-ball, bait-and-switch offer that you undoubtedly fell for. Before making any hasty decisions, you should always scrutinize and compare every company’s rating on transportreviews.com and then you will clearly see that my company is the best.

TRANSPORT CONNECTION to me
show details 8:23 PM (2 hours ago)

And by the way…whoever you chose is a BROKER…NOT A CARRIER…and you undoubtedly fell for a cheap, boiler room scam.

me to TRANSPORT
show details 9:46 PM (1 hour ago)

I only responded to you out of courtesy and so you would not e-mail me any more. Take my e-mail address out of your address book and do not contact me again. Lecturing me and putting down your competition will not get you my business.

show details 9:57 PM

I no longer want your business. You provided a phony telephone number, which shows just how phony your quote request is. You are no longer worthy, and I REJECT you as a customer.

Let me recommend several great companies for you…AAA ALL STAR DISCOUNT, YOUR CHOICE AUTO TRANSPORT, NEW WAY AUTO TRANSPORT, FAIRWAY AUTO TRANSPORT…any of these companies will give you a great quote and take REAL good care of you!

me to TRANSPORT
show details 10:10 PM (41 minutes ago)

I have had that phone number for 5 years. I most certainly did not give you a phony number. If it were a phony quote I would not have given you the courtesy of a response. Your abrupt and sarcastic behavior shows your true colors, as does your contacting me after I requested that you not. I will ensure other customers are aware of your GREAT customer service skills and your inability to deal with rejection. (Wonderful business practices, Mr. President…atta boy.)

TRANSPORT CONNECTION to me
show details 10:18 PM (32 minutes ago)

You are a low-class idiot.

That number is totally bogus. You are obviously just playing games online.

I can and will contact you, every time you respond to me.

Go ahead and threaten me, CESS-POOLE…you are a clown!

www.mytransportconnection.com
www.mytransportconnection.com

Tp

Comments

• Tr
      4th of Dec, 2010

This is a fictitious complaint, totally fabricated with false emails and dialogue, posted no doubt, by a jealous competitor. This individual is not and never has been a customer of Transport Connection.

For the REAL truth about Transport Connection, please click on this link:

Subject: BAIL US OUT AT THANKSGIVING
    Review: TRANSPORT CONNECTION STEPPED IN WHEN ANOTHER CARRIER DIDN'T SHOW UP. WE RECEIVED EXCELLENT SERVICE & FOLLOW UP - WE WERE GIVEN ALL PHONE NUMBERS TO STAY IN TOUCH WITH THE ACTUAL DRIVERS - AND TO HAVE THE ACTUAL DELIVERY ON DAY...WELL THIS WAS BE... [ More ]
    Poster: WILLLIAM J. STATILE
    Date: 12/3/2010 3:02:00 PM
    Subject: car assigned and delivered in good time
    Review: Bill is passionate about his career and making sure he gets cars assigned when needed and for a reasonalbe rate and transported safely. I needed my car transported immediately from NY to CA. Michael's Trucking picked up the car at the appointed t... [ More ]
    Poster: Susan Joki
    Date: 12/1/2010 11:02:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review: I recently moved my car from California to Maryland and Bill was very helpful. The car was picked up two days ahead of scheduled time and delivered 7 days later in good condition. I am glad I trusted this company with my car. Will be sure to call the... [ More ]
    Poster: CK Zhang
    Date: 11/27/2010 10:57:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service
    Review: I was extremely satisfied with the excellent service I received from Transport Connections. I put my trust in Bill and he came through with flying colors. I especially like that he was available to answer all my questions and Bill worked hard to ge... [ More ]
    Poster: Gwen Captain
    Date: 11/27/2010 10:56:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of Mazada 3
    Review: I recommend Bill Avrich of Transport Connection VERY HIGHLY for all of your vehicle transport needs. He's honest, trustworthy and knows the business of shipping vehicles very well. He coordinated the shipment of my son's Mazada 3 from OK to UT. No... [ More ]
    Poster: Janise Witten
    Date: 11/26/2010 10:39:00 AM
    Subject: GREAT service from transport connection
    Review: I had called a transporter 1 week before calling Bill and they promised the truck would be moved within 2 weeks. At the end of the second week with no information from the original transporter I called 5 other vendors from this site. Bill called back... [ More ]
    Poster: Ernest
    Date: 11/23/2010 8:49:00 AM
    Subject: Transporting my BMW to CA
    Review: After hearing so many horror stories about transporting my BMW I was confused what to do. When I spoke to Bill at Transport Connections he was very understanding and helped me ease the frustration I was experiencing with so many offers and calls to ... [ More ]
    Poster: Neil
    Date: 11/23/2010 12:31:00 AM
    Subject: Bill was Awesome
    Review: So glad I went with Transport Connection. I had seen reviews, and although the original quote given was not the lowest, in the end Bill came through with a price that was equal to the others. He was thorough, and as mentioned in some of the other r... [ More ]
    Poster: Tom Blake
    Date: 11/22/2010 5:09:00 PM
    Subject: route from NJ to WY
    Review: Bill had a hard job ahead of him when it came to finding a driver to take my car from NJ to WY. He did the almost imposible and found one in a timely fashion and negotiated a reasonable price for me. He is very trust worthy and always kept in conta... [ More ]
    Poster: Alice DiFiglia
    Date: 11/21/2010 6:10:00 PM
    Subject: 2010 Ferrari California - Excellent Service
    Review: The only company that tells the truth and tells you exactly what the cost is to get it picked up timely. Others would lie to me and I would wait weeks with no pick up. I strongly recommend you contact them and get the truth and get excellent results... [ More ]
    Poster: Wayne Gorsek
    Date: 11/20/2010 5:03:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Connection
    Review: Bill Avrich actually charged me $210.00. The balance of the $900.00 as listed above went to the truck driver upon delivery. Bill was professional, up front, and the whole process went smooth. It took him 2 days to find a truck carrier heading to Vega... [ More ]
    Poster: Anthony
    Date: 11/20/2010 11:50:00 AM
    Subject: Worth the fee
    Review: Having moved cars a few time and asking for quotes, I was bombarded with emails and phone calls on what the fee was, but no one explaining the system. Bill from Transit Connection was personable and very honest. He sent a lot of email explanations... [ More ]
    Poster: Norm Kleber
    Date: 11/18/2010 10:20:00 PM
    Subject: Review
    Review: Arranged an enclosed transport of a 1970 Buick GSX which was to be picked up within a 2 day window. I was flying from CA to NC for the weekend to pay for the car and to load it on a transport during my visit. Original transport company that Bill foun... [ More ]
    Poster: Steve
    Date: 11/18/2010 4:10:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transport
    Review: Bill at Transport Connection really helped me out of a tough spot. After I was lied to by another company and then never picked up my car I spoke with Bill at 11:00 pm at night and he found my a hauler the next morning. I only wanted a open carrier t... [ More ]
    Date: 11/18/2010 10:21:00 AM
    Subject: Honda Accord TX to GA
    Review: Was very hesitant about transporting my vehicle because I have never dealt with a transport company before and there were so many to choose from. After looking at the reviews for several companies and talking to their representatives, the reviews for... [ More ]
    Poster: Sheryl
    Date: 11/17/2010 11:22:00 AM
    Subject: Transport of 1994 Harley Davidson Motorcycle
    Review: I can't express my gratitude to Bill Avrich for the professional way he handled my shipment. He was very active in finding a shipper and it took just about one day for that to happen. You as his customer are treated with respect. He goes all out t... [ More ]
    Poster: George F. Morgan
    Date: 11/16/2010 8:12:00 PM
    Subject: My Auto Move
    Review: Bill was fantastic. We could have waited all month. He found someone the same day! The drivers, The Webers, were honest, reliable, and incredibly kind to my aging mom who had the car. I would absolutely recommend both of these businesses without ... [ More ]
    Poster: Terry Mason
    Date: 11/16/2010 8:01:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect transport from KY to AZ
    Review: I have never had a car transorted before so I was a little anxious to begin with. Then Bill from Transport Connection called me and explained the entire process in detail. After talking to several other companies I decided to work with Bill because... [ More ]
    Poster: Doug Roe
    Date: 11/16/2010 1:02:00 PM
    Subject: Use Transport Connection
    Review: Once I decided to ship my car from California to Florida, I was overwhelmed by the car-shipping options. I didn't know which companies to trust and which companies were shady. Once I chose Transport Connection, the process of shipping my car from Ca... [ More ]
    Poster: JASON MARTINEZ
    Date: 11/13/2010 9:16:00 AM
    Subject: Transport Connection!!! Pick this guy!!!
    Review: Bill Avrich with Transport Connection really helped me out in a big way!!! My vehicle had a lift and big tires and some large parts ( engine and 2 transmissions and other miscellaneous parts) that needed to be shipped but i was not going to be around... [ More ]
    Poster: Mark Geesaman
    Date: 11/12/2010 3:31:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding Service
    Review: Not enough words in the world to discribe the outstanding, professional and honest service I received from Bill at Transport Connection. From day one, his website was very easy and clear to understand. He called me several times just to ask if I had ... [ More ]
    Poster: Rose Rex
    Date: 11/11/2010 7:34:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service!
    Review: Bill was very clear in the explanation and his website held all needed info on the shipping process. Bill had a carrier in 24 hrs and we scheduled a pick-up, but due to a family emergency I had to email bill to postpone my vehicle shipment. He canc... [ More ]
    Poster: Kevin Fecteau
    Date: 11/10/2010 2:03:00 AM
    Subject: Completelt Satisfied Customer
    Review: I was completely satisfied with the service Transport Connection provided. Being a first time customer I would use Transport Connection again and have suggested them to my friends and others wishing to transport a car. [ View ]
    Poster: William Debusk
    Date: 11/9/2010 8:37:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting A Car For The Second Time
    Review: I was very pleased with the Five Star Service I received from Bill Avrich of Transport Connection. I had a 2001 porsche shipped last August from Maryland to Los Angeles, California, in which I had no trouble at all with the shipping experience, per... [ More ]
    Poster: Paula VanSciver
    Date: 11/8/2010 9:47:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service!
    Review: Bill is a very reliable and responsible person. As he promised, he confirmed the driver before taking any deposit and delivered my car on time with very good condition. Although the driver accidentally lost my key control, the driver paid for the los... [ More ]
    Poster: Wan
    Date: 11/8/2010 2:14:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery of car FL to NJ
    Review: Bill Avrich found me good, quick car transport at a good price, on the day that I wanted pickup, just two days from my call to him. The ransport service was pn time for both pickup and delivery. Delivery time was three days from Florida to New J... [ More ]
    Poster: Bruce
    Date: 11/6/2010 4:35:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service
    Review: At first I was a little apprehensive about Bill's determination to get my business to transport my car from Ca to NY but once the order was placed, I received a call from Bill about 1.5 hours later with the carrier on the phone, carrier said that th... [ More ]
    Poster: roberta B
    Date: 11/6/2010 9:32:00 AM
    Subject: My experience was quick and painless
    Review: Bill was right on it for me, and got it set up for me right away at the best price. The bonus was it was a enclosed carrier for the same price as a open carrier. They kept me posted from pick up to delivery . Thank you to Corey ( the driver ) for de... [ More ]
    Poster: Eddie B.
    Date: 11/5/2010 8:53:00 PM
    Subject: Truck transport
    Review: Bill explained to me how the system worked. He talked with me and the transporter at the same time. We negotiated the deal after he had done preliminary work with the transporter. The process worked and that's what counts. I would enthusiastically re... [ More ]
    Poster: David Adinolfi
    Date: 11/5/2010 8:28:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review: Transport Connection was great. Contact person keep me informed at all times.Everything went smoothly. Will use them next time.Good company to work with. [ View ]
    Poster: Bruce
    Date: 11/5/2010 4:57:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you for your assistance
    Review: Bill was very helpful in assisting me with moving my car to Florida. I spoke with him late in the afternoon and within 2 hrs. he had a carrier for me. He even saved me money - I drove the car to the transport site and the car was delivered within t... [ More ]
    Poster: Bobbi D.
    Date: 11/3/2010 11:35:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job and Experence!
    Review: Bill was very knowledgeable and helpful to get it priced so it would ship on time. I have a 57 Cadillac Eldo Convert. The truck showed up with a 67 vette and a 53 Chev drag racer. The driver waited 30 mins for me to put all in order. The car showed u... [ More ]
    Poster: Tomie O'Neil
    Date: 11/3/2010 10:43:00 AM
    Subject: Review
    Review: Transport Connection was professional, transparent and prompt. Bill allowed me to speak directly with their service provider. They picked up the car on schedule and got it to it's destination on time as well. [ View ]
    Poster: Mark B.
    Date: 11/2/2010 7:12:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review: My only complaint was the original automatic price Quote was low and had to be raised to compete. while I agree with the fact that the new price got a shipper within the hour ther are many that all gave low estimates and then explained that it would ... [ More ]
    Poster: Mike
    Date: 11/1/2010 5:29:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent experience
    Review: It might be the easiest review I have ever been writing. Yes honest, professional people exist and Bill Avrich from Transport Connection is one of them. He made the car move an easy, stressless experience. Such experience comes to high price usually... [ More ]
    Poster: Jean-Christophe Ducom
    Date: 10/27/2010 3:17:00 PM
    Subject: Honest, efficient, and first-class - CALL BILL FIRST!
    Review: Bill Avrich runs a one-man dynamo of a transport agency. He put me in direct contact (through a conference call) with my potential driver, helped negotiate pick-up and drop times and locations, and then booked the order - all in the first phone call... [ More ]
    Poster: KDSNH
    Date: 10/25/2010 9:01:00 AM
    Subject: Buick Regal
    Review: Bill was great to deal with I had talked to other shippers and was told the route was to difficult.Within 30 minutes of talking with Bill the car was ready to be shipped and in 2 days it was picked up.It was delivered 2000 miles in 4 days can't get ... [ More ]
    Poster: rodney
    Date: 10/22/2010 10:37:00 PM
    Subject: TRANSPORTATION CONNECTION RULES!!!
    Review: Bill at Transportation Connection was professional and easy to deal with. He is a man of his word. If he says he will do something he does it. The same thing goes with the driver. My car was delivered on time in excellent condition. I couldn't be ha... [ More ]
    Poster: Eric
    Date: 10/21/2010 2:36:00 PM
    Subject: Totall satisfied!
    Review: This is the second time I have used Bill, this time including shipping to Hawaii ... He's the best, totally knowledgeable, connected, good pricing and does what he says! [ View ]
    Poster: Steve
    Date: 10/21/2010 10:59:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service Transport Connection
    Review: Bill the only person I had to deal with at Transport Connection explained to me how the industry works and was open to me checking out all auto transport companies and deciding which one would work best for me. I got quotes from several companies so... [ More ]
    Poster: Micheal Marsyla
    Date: 10/21/2010 10:51:00 AM
    Subject: Transport Connection
    Review: I was very apprehensive to ship my car, being a first timer. Bill gave outstanding service and understood my insecurities; walked me through the entire process from pick-up to delivery. I highly recommend Transport Connection. My car came from Flo... [ More ]
    Poster: Joanne
    Date: 10/21/2010 9:05:00 AM
    Subject: Outstanding!
    Review: What a breath of fresh air! To understand exactly how happy I am with Bill and Transport Connection you should first understand my horrible experience with Direct Express (http://www.transportreviews.com/review/00079227.asp). They were awful so I req... [ More ]
    Poster: Aaron A.
    Date: 10/19/2010 8:52:00 AM
    Subject: Very satisfied with all aspects!
    Review: Bill was very friendly and easy to work with. He ensured me he would work fast to get me the best deal and the quickest transaction. I heard back from him with a carrier in less than 24 hours. He put me on the phone with both himself and the carrier ... [ More ]
    Poster: A. Crabtree
    Date: 10/18/2010 10:40:00 PM
    Subject: Review
    Review: The entire process of dealing with brokers, then them bidding on prices to carriers was explained to me. Bill with Transport Connection was good with communicating throught the entire process. I paid the $210 up front fee, then put a bid price out o... [ More ]
    Poster: Tom Roberts
    Date: 10/18/2010 4:03:00 PM
    Subject: Bill is a transportation super hero!
    Review: We had a short notice move with the military, so basically we had 1 month to get everything in order for a family of 6 (2 adults, 1 toddler, 1 infant and 2 dogs) to move from AZ to FL. Needless to say, it was a very stressful challenge. We had never ... [ More ]
    Poster: Christine
    Date: 10/15/2010 11:16:00 PM
    Subject: 1968 corvette
    Review: they transported my 1968 corvette, from washington to wisconsin. really good company, would use them again.a++++ service bill avrich was very knowlegeable [ View ]
    Poster: jimmy wilson
    Date: 10/15/2010 10:26:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Connections
    Review: Bill is topnotch, honest, helped with all the details. This is the first time I've moved a vehicle like this, and he helped educate me as to how the process works, showed comparable moves in the same general local, and told me what to expect from th... [ More ]
    Poster: norm
    Date: 10/15/2010 11:36:00 AM
    Subject: Trtansport Connection
    Review: This is the third time I have used Transport Connection. They have always been prompt, professional, and their prices have been more then reasonable. This time, Bill was able to have the car picked up the same day from Texas. It arrived five days lat... [ More ]
    Date: 10/14/2010 2:25:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review: I've never thought transporting my car would be so easy and quick. Bill puts you on the speaker phone with the carrier and negotiates your price right there for you, so there's no hidden fees or any surprises. I would definitely use Transport Connec... [ More ]
    Poster: Ychang
    Date: 10/13/2010 5:58:00 PM
    Subject: Very Pleased
    Review: Bill was able to find a truck to move my Audi TT within two days of my request. He is very knowledgable about the industry and was able to secure transport at a reasonable cost. Would definitely use again. [ View ]
    Poster: L
    Date: 10/11/2010 9:55:00 AM

Subject: Second car this year
    Review: Service was very quick and easy. Pick up took place same day as order. Deliver on time as quoted. I had the same experience sending a sending an other car four months ago. [ View ]
    Poster: John G.
    Date: 10/11/2010 9:50:00 AM
    Subject: PERFECT SERVICE
    Review: As a first time car shipper, I was hesitant with the whole process. However, Bill was very knowledgable and friendly, and he answered all my dumb questions. He was always available, even calling to make sure I didn't have any questions. He surly is t... [ More ]
    Poster: Emily
    Date: 10/8/2010 10:26:00 PM
    Subject: Dont think twice
    Review: William Avrich and his co transport connection gave me perfect service. He delivered everything he promised. there are a lot of scammers out there so dont waist your time. Go with Bill. The car got to faster than they promised (which Bill said w... [ More ]
    Poster: Ben O
    Date: 10/8/2010 7:57:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Delivery
    Review: This is the second time I used Transport Connection and I will gladly use them again. Bill provided quick service, excellent response and customer care. The carrier he had me work with was very courteous and communicated very well with me. [ View ]
    Date: 10/7/2010 3:56:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting my Mercedes S600
    Review: Transport Connection did a super job of getting my Mercedes S600 brought to me from San Jose to Los Angeles CA. It went completely soomothly and they had the best prices by far. Bill was fun to speak with on the fun and very professional. If I had to... [ More ]
    Poster: Teresa Goldberg
    Date: 10/7/2010 1:40:00 PM
    Subject: alabama to berkeley, ca
    Review: Shipped a 98 Volvo wagon to son at college. Although it was more than I expected to pay, there were no hidden costs, just the broker's fee and payment to the trucker. I knew how much I was paying ahead of time. We were not in a hurry to get the car ... [ More ]
    Poster: Kathie
    Date: 10/6/2010 7:26:00 AM
    Subject: shipping Mom's car with Transport Connection
    Review: Bill was forthcoming right from the start. He explained how auto transport worked from start to finish. He explained everything clearly, was not at all evasive. All information was sent to me by Email for confirmation. I expected there to be a downpa... [ More ]
    Poster: steve auerbach
    Date: 10/5/2010 4:59:00 PM
    Subject: Bill in the Man!
    Review: I recently moved my wife, dog, cat, and 8 month pregnant wife from Indiana to California. It was an extremely stressful experience searching through the many furniture and auto shipping companies, in addition to selling our home and dealing with the ... [ More ]
    Poster: Ray
    Date: 10/5/2010 12:28:00 PM
    Subject: Great Communication
    Review: The Broker, Transport Connection was excellent with the entire transaction. The car was picked upo quicker then expected and delivered on time. The transporter kept me informed durung the entire process [ View ]
    Poster: gregg alper
    Date: 10/4/2010 9:59:00 PM
    Subject: 1955 vw shipping
    Review: out standing job on the shipping of my 1955 vw beetle. bill was honest and to the point on how things worked. not even was he honest he even told me what companies were good. so i knew i had the right guy for the job. i just got off the phone with hi... [ More ]
    Poster: mark bryner
    Date: 10/4/2010 9:32:00 AM
    Subject: Great Experince!! TOP NOTCH!!
    Review: We delt with Bill the owner and he was honest and easy to talk to. He had our vehicle picked up with in one day of talking with him. He made it so easy and if we ever need to ship a vehicle again we would only deal with Bill @ Transport Connection!! ... [ More ]
    Poster: FABER
    Date: 10/2/2010 1:33:00 PM
    Subject: Erie, PA to Sunnyvale, CA
    Review: Bill was professional and easy to talk to. Found the carrier on the date I needed. Overall great experience. Highly recommended. The carrier guy was honest and did a great job. [ View ]
    Poster: Ranga
    Date: 9/29/2010 4:40:00 PM
    Subject: CAr move from Florida to Missouri
    Review: We moved our car with Transport Connection. Both the gentleman in the office in Florida and the driving hauling the car were pleasant, polite and honest with us. We got what we needed for the price quoted. We have moved cars several times, and this w... [ More ]
    Poster: Yvonne
    Date: 9/29/2010 11:44:00 AM
    Subject: Gets the job done
    Review: Bottom line, Bill gets the job done. He was able to find me a great rate in a very short amount of time. I spoke to him on a Saturday and the car was picked up Tuesday morning. It was supposed to be picked up late Monday night, but the driver coul... [ More ]
    Date: 9/28/2010 9:02:00 PM
    Subject: Jeep
    Review: After waiting nearly 4 weeks for another company to find a carrier (lying to me the whole time) Bill at Transport Connections found me a truck in 10 minutes! The driver was courteous and knowledgeable. Both Bill and the driver kept me informed during... [ More ]
    Poster: Galen Russell
    Date: 9/28/2010 6:45:00 PM
    Subject: Very satisfied
    Review: I had recently made the move from Rhode Island to Nevada. Transportation Connection was very knowledgeable and helpful with the information I needed to make the decsion while picking a transport company. Bill was very up front and honest about the ... [ More ]
    Poster: Colbert
    Date: 9/28/2010 1:22:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Connection
    Review: I got several quotes and talked to Bill probably ten times on the phone before actually buying the car. I was buying a Porsche Spyder reporduction so I was very concerned about which carrier would have my car. When he put it on the bid sheet he g... [ More ]
    Date: 9/27/2010 9:41:00 PM
    Subject: great service
    Review: Excellent service on the telephone in planning the auto transport and in picking up and delivering the vehicle. I experienced no problems and would use this service again. [ View ]
    Poster: Laurie
    Date: 9/27/2010 1:49:00 PM
    Subject: Good
    Review: Transport exceeded my expectations, would use again in the future. Prices was reasonable and company was very easy to contact and extremely responsive. The car arrived a little dirty, albeit it was an open carrier, the condition was tough. Other than... [ More ]
    Poster: Anderson
    Date: 9/26/2010 11:05:00 PM
    Subject: highly recommend
    Review: Of course, like others, I had no clue about the world of car transporting business. Bill was very friendly, helpful, while being professional. I highly recommend him to everyone who is now searching for "qualifying and reliable" transporat... [ More ]
    Poster: Ben
    Date: 9/26/2010 6:19:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service
    Review: My son is in the US Navy. He had ordered to go out to sea for severral month. We thought it was important to have his truck home while he was gone. My son searched for the best and reliable service. Transport Connection was by far the best price. Aft... [ More ]
    Poster: Penny Rosas
    Date: 9/24/2010 11:54:00 PM
    Subject: vehicle
    Review: The service was great. the company works on sundays and i had to get the vehicle picked upright away and the did just that very impressive. i would recommend this company to all my friends. [ View ]
    Poster: Neeta Tekwani
    Date: 9/23/2010 11:05:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service - Transport Connection
    Review: I used this company in June to ship my car to California and used again in Septmber to ship it back from California to Missouri. Overall experience was really good. Bill is really good, honest and experience. I will definitely use this company again... [ More ]
    Poster: Sue
    Date: 9/22/2010 9:27:00 PM
    Subject: gmc savana handicap van
    Review: bill was great to work with.The van arrived on time and the cost was what bill had quoted.I will use him again in the future as I buy vans all around th Us. [ View ]
    Poster: curtis wyman
    Date: 9/22/2010 2:31:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review: I was going to use One Flat rate, but was contacted by Bill regarding a truck was already found and would change his practice of credit card info for my deposit to earn my business!! I trusted him and definetly made the correct decision!! [ View ]
    Poster: Regina Green
    Date: 9/21/2010 8:16:00 PM
    Subject: Moved my HMMWV on 2 days notice across country, got here in 5 days
    Review: Had to get my refurbished military HMMWV moved to California on rather short notice. Bill was able to arrange for transport within 2 days, and got me a rate 1/5th of what other carriers wanted to do the same job. There were no surprises, the driver... [ More ]
    Poster: Robin
    Date: 9/21/2010 7:10:00 PM
    Subject: HIGHLY RECOMMENDING
    Review: Of course, like others, I had no clue about the world of car transporting business. Bill was very friendly, helpful, and funny to put me at ease while being professional. I highly recommend him to everyone who is now searching for "qualifying an... [ More ]
    Poster: Jasmin
    Date: 9/21/2010 1:22:00 PM
    Subject: Delivered as promised
    Review: This was my first dealings with a car transport company. I had heard all the stories of giving a deposit and then they disappear and your car never gets picked up. Transport Connection was the lowest quote and required a deposit, so I was a little ... [ More ]
    Poster: Stephen
    Date: 9/21/2010 10:22:00 AM
    Subject: Bill, the broker
    Review: At first, Bill and I got off on the wrong foot, but since him and I are so much alike, we had it out and then we moved on to the business part of getting my car to Texas. Then, Bill was honest, on my side, kept in contact with me every day as soon a... [ More ]
    Poster: Caroline
    Date: 9/19/2010 10:34:00 PM
    Subject: transporting my M15 Studebaker Truck
    Review: I bought a pickup truck in Alabama and I needed it transported to Ma.I first seeked out a low pricded company that promised me it would be picked up and sent in a few days, it did not happen. I went to two other shipping companys and got the same ru... [ More ]
    Poster: Dean D
    Date: 9/19/2010 9:19:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review: Bill found transportation quickly and efficiently. I know it is tricky since he has to put the job out for bid and still get a reasonable cost. The hauling company driver delivered the car right to our business address and got it started with a batte... [ More ]
    Poster: trey waring
    Date: 9/17/2010 2:42:00 PM
    Subject: Linda Again
    Review: OK - so the form that I filled out online does not recognize hours when asked how long it took to deliver the car. I entered 9 hours and it showed up as 9 days. The car was delivered the same day it was picked up! 1 Day (9 hours after pickup in ... [ More ]
    Date: 9/17/2010 2:24:00 PM
    Subject: Great to deal with
    Review: This was the first time our company dealt with Bill and he was very helpful getting us the right price. He was also very helpful when we had some issues with the transporation company and worked those issues right out and got results. If you want ... [ More ]
    Poster: Colette Hulce
    Date: 9/17/2010 10:00:00 AM
    Subject: Florida to Illinois
    Review: Excellent customer relations skills!!! After initial inquiry..was slammed with bids...all wanting money, , , Bill took the time to explain process and found me a carrier BEFORE asking for a dime!!Felt very comfortable doing business with Transport Conne... [ More ]
    Poster: J. Gillis
    Date: 9/14/2010 10:50:00 PM
    Subject: Bill at Transport Connection
    Review: Bill at Transport Connection was OUTSTANDING to work with. He's a real car guy. He loves cars, and loves helping his customers get their cars transported. I shipped my car from FLA to NY in an enclosed trailer and Bill's knowledge and assistance made... [ More ]
    Poster: Dave
    Date: 9/14/2010 9:38:00 PM
    Subject: On Time, With Low Cost
    Review: The delivered cost was lower than I originally was told. The car was picked up and delivered on time, with no damage, and with no surprises from the driver. As a shipper, you can expect Transport Connections to be aggressive in getting the price a... [ More ]
    Poster: D. B. Lewis
    Date: 9/13/2010 9:03:00 AM
    Subject: Bill Avrich
    Review: Bill is as good as it gets. He understands the definition of customer service, and he's on your side. You won't regret using Transport Connection. He deconflicted my schedule with the vehicle transporter so that the move was perfectly convenient. [ View ]
    Poster: Brandon R
    Date: 9/12/2010 10:07:00 PM
    Subject: Fast, Easy, Best offer
    Review: Having my 2002 Ford Explorer transported from Maryland to California was a first for me. Transport Connection gave me the best price. I'm the type of person who likes constant updates on where my packages are. Transport Connection always kept me upda... [ More ]
    Poster: Ellis Equipment
    Date: 9/10/2010 7:17:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service but Expensive
    Review: When I contacted Bill, he sounded very knowledgeable compared to one other guy I talked to. Bill was pretty direct and responded fast. My situation was that I needed two cars moved. One was a rental car which needed to be sent to Las Vegas. Since I... [ More ]
    Poster: Deepak
    Date: 9/9/2010 1:52:00 PM
    Subject: Motorcycle Transport
    Review: The ooriginal service we hired to transport the motorcycle did not provide us with accurate information and we waited for days for the bike to be picked up. In the meantime, Transport Connection contacted us and provided us with prompt service. The d... [ More ]
    Poster: L. Foster
    Date: 9/8/2010 8:23:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service
    Review: I was very nervous about shipping my car, as I had called other services, and got the run-around from them, and quotes that there was no way they could really give me... I called Transport Connection and found him to be very honest, up-front and hone... [ More ]
    Poster: Rhiannon
    Date: 9/8/2010 7:00:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Connection - Super Job
    Review: Bill Avrich with Transport Connection answered all questions and handled all arrangements efficiently and honestly. We were shipping a creampuff Lincoln from Houston, TX to Honolulu, HI. The car went overland via an open hauler to Long Beach, CA wh... [ More ]
    Poster: Tom N Houston, TX
    Date: 9/8/2010 1:43:00 PM
    Subject: Fl -Md
    Review: Tramsport Conection was very good profesional service everithing, was like Bill explain how it going to be .my car is in Maryland in perfect condition Thanksyou very much I will Recomed His service. [ View ]
    Poster: Ameri Rodriguez
    Date: 9/8/2010 11:33:00 AM
    Subject: Transport Connection
    Review: After purchasing my first vehicle on E-bay, I was bombarded with offers to transport the vehicle. While searching the web for a review of carriers I came across this site . I looked for a favorable review from a local carrier and came across Bill at ... [ More ]
    Poster: James Johnson
    Date: 9/8/2010 6:03:00 AM
    Subject: Highly Recommend
    Review: Needed to ship my daughter's Honda Civic from New Hampshire to Texas at short notice. Contacted Bill and within 12 hours a driver was scheduled. Pickup was the next morning. Car was deliverd in three days and we did not request any special handlin... [ More ]
    Poster: Sam H
    Date: 9/7/2010 9:32:00 PM
    Subject: Review - Transport Connection
    Review: William A. of Transport Connection - Best service ever - got the job setup same day (Friday evening) quote was given. Truck was picked up the next day in Colorado (Saturday evening) and was in New Jersey (Tuesday early morning). What a great job b... [ More ]
    Poster: Donald L.
    Date: 9/7/2010 4:35:00 PM
    Subject: Hard work pays off
    Review: At first, i was thrown off because of his determination to ship both my cars, however in the end i ended up choosing this company. After the constant emails and going with another company that did not pick up when they were supposed to, this company ... [ More ]
    Poster: Vaughn Rush
    Date: 9/7/2010 3:58:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review: Great. Deliverred 3 days early. Designated receiver very happy w/ professionalism of driver. Good coordination by phone. Decided not to drive down street because trees might cause damage. Dropped in parking lot of supermarktet nearby. [ View ]
    Poster: ed kosakoski
    Date: 9/7/2010 11:49:00 AM
    Subject: Review
    Review: This is the only company that provided transparency, the service was good and my car arrived on time. The process was easy and quick and the price was reasonable. Bell was honest and professional... [ View ]
    Date: 9/7/2010 11:25:00 AM
    Subject: Bill was great!!
    Review: When I initially attempted to arrange transport of three vehicles all the way across country on my own, I was extremely nervous. More specifically, I was concerned that since I was a woman, transport companies would try to take advantage of me. When ... [ More ]
    Poster: Heather Hayes
    Date: 9/6/2010 9:39:00 PM

Subject: Excellent service
    Review: I'm very satisfied with the service Transport Connect provided. My car was picked up and arrived on time. I'll definitely recommend Transport Connect to anyone who needs to have their car shipped. [ View ]
    Poster: Yuan Gao
    Date: 9/6/2010 9:13:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transport
    Review: The service was very good and prompt. I could rely Thanks. The transporter had helped me to get the competent rates and very prompt service. The overall execution was very transparent for my understanding. [ View ]
    Poster: Shampa
    Date: 9/6/2010 9:06:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience.
    Review: It was a great experience work with Bill from the beginning to end. He cares deeply about the satisfaction of his customers, as well as securing excellent rates. I had my car shipped from MD to CA in the beginning of June, and returned back to MD i... [ More ]
    Poster: Justin
    Date: 9/6/2010 8:41:00 PM
    Subject: Ohio to Arizona
    Review: My Toyota Camry was picked up in Ohio on time on the agreed upon date and arrived two days early in Flagstaff, AZ. The driver was courteous and friendly, explained the procedure carefully and arrived at his destination early with the vehicle intact. ... [ More ]
    Poster: Howard
    Date: 9/5/2010 2:32:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Connection is the Best
    Review: Bill, the owner of Transport Connection completely took care of all my needs. All I did was call, and he immediately connected me with the carrier, who was the sweetest guy. No waiting to find a carrier, no bull, just good people doing good busines... [ More ]
    Poster: Laurie Nelson
    Date: 9/4/2010 10:54:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Connection
    Review: Dealing with Transport Connections was easy and efficient. Bill is very knowledgeable, helpful and truthful. it was a pleasure. He found a very good carrier who picked the car up on time and delivered on time. they were also great to work with and... [ More ]
    Poster: ronald
    Date: 9/2/2010 12:53:00 PM
    Subject: Stress Free!
    Review: The price for shipping was reasonable from Florida to California. Very quick and easy service provided. Overall, I was very pleased with Transport Connection and would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster: Hayley Hudson
    Date: 9/1/2010 3:43:00 PM
    Subject: Bill was great
    Review: Working with Transport Connection was great. I did not have a great experience with the carrier but Bill had been really helpful and available to answer my calls. He was really great when I had problems but made sure that I could talk to the carrie... [ More ]
    Poster: Emilia
    Date: 8/31/2010 11:36:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT
    Review: Great place for service. Great customer service, can contact with email or phone call anytime of the day and any day of the week. Will do again in a heartbeat! [ View ]
    Date: 8/31/2010 8:47:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review: Great job, real easy to deal with and worked as a team. Perfect! Driver and Broker were very understanding and worked as a team to get the job done. I will use them for my next move no matter what it is. [ View ]
    Poster: John Johnson
    Date: 8/31/2010 5:48:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review: excellent communication. diligent and honest. customer advocate. prompt response... [ More ]
    Poster: oo
    Date: 8/30/2010 11:19:00 PM
    Subject: New 2010 Range Rover LUX Enclosed
    Review: I found Transport Connection through Tansport Reviews and I am so glad I did. My new 2010 Range Rover LUX left California with just 300 miles on it. It arrived on time to my home in Texas in absolute perfect condition. Bill is the owner of Transpo... [ More ]
    Poster: Melody M.
    Date: 8/30/2010 10:14:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Connection
    Review: Have used them twice now with fantastic results. The first time was for a trip from East Coast university to college student's West Coast home. The original carrier I selected kept giving me the round around, no firm pick up time, nothing. Meanwh... [ More ]
    Poster: Pam
    Date: 8/30/2010 1:48:00 PM
    Subject: very good company
    Review: this was my 1st time having to transport a car, so of course i was nervous about my car and all the scams that is out there. i went through few companies almost chose a different one, but felt so uneasy. somehow i found this company& i am complet... [ More ]
    Poster: L BERNARD
    Date: 8/28/2010 9:27:00 AM
    Subject: Ford Escort From ca. to Mich.
    Review: I talked to Bill when I inquired about having my Ford escort shipped from ca. to Mich.He gave me a price and I agreed to it. He posted the price on the board and within 15 minutes a transporter responded and the deal was made. The escort was picked u... [ More ]
    Poster: william wecker
    Date: 8/26/2010 10:26:00 PM
    Subject: REVIEW
    Review: I WAS VERY PLEASED WITH THIS TRANSPORT COMPANY. THEY DID EVERYTHING THEY SAID THEY WERE GOING TO AND IN A VERY TIMELTY MANNER. THERE WAS ALWAYS COMMUNICATION BETWEEN MYSELF AND THE DRIVER AND I WAS VERY COMFORTABLE WITH THE WHOLE EXPERIENCE. I WOULD ... [ More ]
    Poster: DAWN
    Date: 8/25/2010 9:29:00 AM
    Subject: Highly Recommend Transport Connect
    Review: This is the second time i have used Bill Avrich at Transport Connection to schedule my car transport across country. Bill is not only nce but gets the job done quickly. He arranged to have my car picked up WHILE I was on the phone with him to order... [ More ]
    Poster: Yolanda R.
    Date: 8/24/2010 7:59:00 PM
    Subject: excellent service
    Review: Bill went over the process in detail and in understandable terms. I was very impressed with his professional, honest manner. Pickup and delivery were prompt and on time. The whole process from start to finish was less than a week! Would not hesitate ... [ More ]
    Poster: Todd
    Date: 8/24/2010 6:19:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Connection
    Review: I am writing to highly recommend Bill and Transport Connection for the absolutely professional manner in which our move was handled. We needed a car shipped from Las Vegas to Western New York, a route we learned was rather unpopular with the shipper... [ More ]
    Poster: Harvard
    Date: 8/24/2010 11:43:00 AM
    Subject: Excellant contact and service
    Review: Vehicle was picked up on time. Driver was very courteous. Vehicle was delivered one day late due to truck breaking down. Vehicle was dirty when it arrived. Sunroof sheild had blown off the car since the car was loaded backwards on to the trailer... [ More ]
    Poster: Eric Ravid
    Date: 8/24/2010 9:26:00 AM
    Subject: Solid Transport Experience
    Review: I was pretty happy with the transport service I received. Bill was extremely helpful in informing me about the transport process and is very knowledgeable. He appreciates transparency in the process, and one can be sure that there's no game being pla... [ More ]
    Poster: Veniqua
    Date: 8/23/2010 8:06:00 PM
    Subject: Honest Service
    Review: I usually wouldn't leave a review but when I began looking in to getting my jeep delivered across the country I was very skeptical on any service that advertised themselves on line. In fact I was still worried up until the point I had the car in my p... [ More ]
    Poster: Michael Wilson
    Date: 8/23/2010 7:48:00 PM
    Subject: Thrilled with quick reply and fantastic service
    Review: We were really impressed with the quick 2-day turnaround from the time we called Bill to the actual delivery day! We got our car picked up and delivered on time! The truck and drivers that were assigned to us were fantastic with excellent communicati... [ More ]
    Poster: Boca Raton FL to Dallas TX
    Date: 8/23/2010 12:58:00 PM
    Subject: Highly recommend Transport Connection!
    Review: Bill was professional and took the time to explain the difference between Transport Connection and other firms. Although it cost a few dollars more than other quotes, the peace of mind was well worth it. [ View ]
    Poster: Ike
    Date: 8/22/2010 4:11:00 PM
    Subject: Review of Transport Connection
    Review: I would definitely use Transport Connection again. I had never transported a car before and I needed to get my car from NH to CA. I did some research on the internet, requested a quote, and then received about a dozen quotes. My first thought was ... [ More ]
    Poster: Ralph Kleinmann
    Date: 8/21/2010 2:52:00 PM
    Subject: Overall Vehicle Transportation Experience review
    Review: Mr. Wm. Alverich, and his company, Transport Connection, were marvelous in all phases of the shipping of my 1941 Suudebaker from Wisconsin to Florida. The quoted price and time estimate were both fair and adheared to, the driver that delivered my ca... [ More ]
    Poster: D. O'Brien
    Date: 8/21/2010 12:32:00 PM
    Subject: More than exceeded expectations
    Review: After reviewing many companies on your site, i chose to contact William Avrich with Transport Connection. He emailed me right back and called me shortly thereafter. We were debating sending our daughter's car from DC to California for College and M... [ More ]
    Poster: Timur Tunador
    Date: 8/20/2010 2:48:00 PM
    Subject: NY to AZ
    Review: This was my first experience trying to get my car shipped across the country. William got my car picked up on time and then it arrived about 2 hours after I got off the plane. It was absolutely perfect. Don't hesitate to use Transport Connection. ... [ More ]
    Poster: Matt G
    Date: 8/20/2010 12:47:00 PM
    Subject: transport of car across the country VA-CA
    Review: This is the second time I've shipped a car across country. But it's been years, and going through the process again wasn't going to be any easier. Thinking I could get out of the planning, if not the payment (!) I asked my daughter (recipient of t... [ More ]
    Poster: Jane Frank
    Date: 8/20/2010 12:29:00 PM
    Subject: Top of the line service
    Review: Transport connection is a great company to work with. Extremely knowledgeable and helpful; first class all the way. This was the first time I have had a car transported and was very nervous about it coming from one side of the country to the other; b... [ More ]
    Poster: Jody McCullough
    Date: 8/20/2010 12:42:00 AM
    Subject: VEHICLE TRANSPORT
    Review: I INITIALLY CONTACTED ANOTHER CARRIER, WHOM STALLED PICK UP & GAVE ME A RUN AROUND ABOUT NOT HAVING A TRUCK IN THE AREA, THEN CLAIMING THE COULEE DAM POLICE DEPT. (where vehicle was being picked up from) WAS IN AN AREA THAT A PRIVATE TOW WOULD ... [ More ]
    Poster: MIKE KERSHNER
    Date: 8/19/2010 9:53:00 PM
    Subject: TRANSPORT CONNECTION
    Review: The Company owner was very consciencious to deliver quality service on time! A great company to deal with. Would use again. Transport Connection was very dedicated to meet the client's needs. Joe [ View ]
    Poster: Joseph Lara
    Date: 8/19/2010 9:08:00 PM
    Subject: Toyota FJ Cruiser Cross-Country
    Review: Fantastic. I did extensive research on this website. Narrowed down to Transport Connection and Angels Moving Autos. Went with the first & would again. Bill the owner and contact is a phenomenon- energetic, hyper-responsive. [ View ]
    Poster: Discerning Transportee
    Date: 8/19/2010 12:56:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Connection
    Review: I have never shipped a car before. Bill explained the process to me and worked on my behalf to get my car shipped on time. I have already recommended him to others. [ View ]
    Poster: Glenn Wise
    Date: 8/19/2010 11:12:00 AM
    Subject: Very Quick
    Review: I had a great experience shipping my car with Transport Connection. They arrived as scheduled on the day of pickup and drove straight to Los Angeles in record time for delivery. The owner was very honest in how the system works and tried to get me ... [ More ]
    Date: 8/18/2010 12:36:00 PM
    Subject: AWESOME...
    Review: I shipped my van from Hawaii to Maryland. It required transport via Matsonto the west coast and onward via a truck... Bill was very sweet and accomodating... he ALWAYS responded to my questions and concerns within a day. He made sure I had all the ... [ More ]
    Poster: kristi
    Date: 8/17/2010 12:37:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Company
    Review: My experience with Transport Connection was great from start to finish. I was able to work with the owner directly who was very helpful through the entire process. The service was excellent and the pricing was very fair as compared to the other ship... [ More ]
    Poster: Steven G.
    Date: 8/17/2010 9:16:00 AM
    Subject: Mazda Miata MX-5 LS
    Review: Auto Transport was the first company I contacted when I needed to have the Miata shipped from Virginia to Georgia. Turned out I didn't need to call anyone else. Bill did a terrific job for me. I was a rookie at this, but he was very patient with m... [ More ]
    Date: 8/17/2010 7:52:00 AM
    Subject: Satisfied
    Review: The process was pretty straightforward: called a number, talked to Bill who has his own connections to truckers. The cost of the transport was $800, but the fee for the referral was $180 due upfront. Figuring I was Korean, he got me in contact with ... [ More ]
    Poster: James
    Date: 8/16/2010 11:00:00 PM
    Subject: 2000 VW GOLF
    Review: FANTASTIC SERVICE VERY RELIABLE SERVICE HONEST FRIENDLY KEEP UP THE SURPERB SERVICE MY GOLF WAS PICKED UPON TIME AND DELIVERED AS PROMISED I WOULD USE THE TRANSPORT CONNECTION AGAIN. THANKS FOR A JOB WELL DONE. [ View ]
    Poster: JOHN CORDAR
    Date: 8/16/2010 7:24:00 PM
    Subject: Exceeded expectations
    Review: Bill was great and explained the whole process from start to finish. He was very honest and told exactly what his brokers fee was, and helped me decide where to price the transport on the "board." He helped me pick a price on the low, but... [ More ]
    Poster: scott
    Date: 8/16/2010 6:05:00 PM
    Subject: great service
    Review: Bill was awesome, I needed my car picked up in 24 hours time frame, I had 2 cars from San Diego going to Pittsburgh, I called Bill, he got me enclosed truck for 1000 dollars a car, they picked it up really fast, in less then 24 hours, my cars got her... [ More ]
    Poster: Z
    Date: 8/16/2010 5:33:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review: I was very satisfied with Bill's honesty and promptness in delivery of my BMW. since I had nver had an auto transported by truck before, i was very scptical about the service and reputation of the broker. Also, I was under a strcit time constraint ... [ More ]
    Poster: Charlie Martin
    Date: 8/16/2010 1:40:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Result
    Review: TC carried an almost new BMW across country. I had a very tight time schedule for pick-up which they accomodated, the cost was the same as what was quoted, they delivered the car in perfect condition and on time. They were constantly in communicati... [ More ]
    Poster: Deb Ramsdell
    Date: 8/16/2010 10:50:00 AM
    Subject: Good one Overall
    Review: Good Service. But was a little late than expected. Delivery estimate was 7-10 days. I believe it took 11 days for my car. Otherwise its reasonably priced. [ View ]
    Poster: AJ
    Date: 8/16/2010 9:13:00 AM
    Subject: Hyundai Transport
    Review: Bill was prompt in scheduling my auto pick up. The cost was reasonable $1075, when compared to other transport companies. I would certainly utilize Transport Connection for future vehicle transportation. Thanks Bill!! [ View ]
    Poster: Seta
    Date: 8/15/2010 7:04:00 PM
    Subject: Awesme experiance!!
    Review: The guy from Transport Connection called me in less than 5 mins and hooked me up with the transport company the next morning. In all my experience was that this guy is very honest, trust worthy and sincere. The price was'nt too bad at all and the wor... [ More ]
    Poster: Avi Kasturi
    Date: 8/15/2010 1:44:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Service
    Review: Transport Connection made what might have otherwise been a stressful experience easy. The president of the company William Avrich not only arranged my transport personally, but also put my in touch with his carrier. Basically, TC is great because t... [ More ]
    Poster: Basil Smith
    Date: 8/15/2010 12:58:00 AM
    Subject: Great Service
    Review: Transport Connection provided outstanding service. I had never done anything like this before but William was very professional and on top of things. The entire process went very smoothly and I was in good hands. Although initial pick-up was a cou... [ More ]
    Poster: Vicki Sacco
    Date: 8/14/2010 10:19:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review: My car was picked up on time and was waiting for me at the hotel. The trucker contacted me during his trip out to California and called me while he was dropping it off. Bill and the trucker let me call them anytime which was great! If I ever have to ... [ More ]
    Poster: Alyssa
    Date: 8/14/2010 2:07:00 PM

4th of Dec, 2010

And the list of satisfied customers goes on...and on...and on.

Subject: Second car this year
    Date: 10/6/2010 7:26:00 AM
    Subject: shipping Mom's car with Transport Connection
    Poster: steve auerbach
    Date: 10/5/2010 4:59:00 PM
    Subject: Bill in the Man!
    Poster: Ray
    Date: 10/5/2010 12:28:00 PM
    Subject: Great Communication
    Poster: gregg alper
    Date: 10/4/2010 9:59:00 PM
    Subject: 1955 vw shipping
    Poster: mark bryner
    Date: 10/4/2010 9:32:00 AM
    Subject: Great Experince!! TOP NOTCH!!
    Poster: FABER
    Date: 9/7/2010 3:58:00 PM
    Poster: ed kosakoski
    Date: 9/7/2010 11:49:00 AM
    Date: 9/7/2010 11:25:00 AM
    Subject: Bill was great!!
    Poster: Heather Hayes
    Date: 9/6/2010 9:39:00 PM

4th of Dec, 2010

Subject: Awesome Service...this is how a business should be run!
    Review: This company was excellent! 10 out of 10! There was a communication erroe (on my part) and I missed the originally scheduled pick up day. Bill was able to get me another transporter by the next day (and for the same price) and my car was picked up ... [ More ]
    Poster: Erin
    Date: 7/2/2010 11:03:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of a Vehicle
    Review: Bill was very upfront and honest with me from the get go. Very quick response. Had a carrier the very next day. No suprises what so ever. In the future he will definetly be the first one I would call if I ever need this type of service. [ View ]
    Poster: East Coast Credit Union/Lisa S. Pope
    Date: 7/2/2010 11:43:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Service and price
    Review: I was extremely pleased with the the entire process of having Bill move my car from CA to MN. I had just recently purchased a car for my fiance who had not yet moved to CA, but was going to need the car for a family reunion. Bill was able to coord... [ More ]
    Poster: Dan S
    Date: 6/30/2010 7:17:00 PM
    Subject: Superb Service
    Review: Not only do I highly recommend this transport service to any & everyone but I will def. be using them again and only them for my car transporting needs. The staff was friendly and very efficient with answering all our questions & concerns. Th... [ More ]
    Poster: Shaine
    Date: 6/30/2010 4:35:00 PM
    Subject: great experience with transport connection
    Review: The idea of moving a car across the country certainly does not apply to everyone. Its important to use a transport service that is reliable and timely. Bill at Transport connection was very capable and well spoken broker who connected me with a re... [ More ]
    Poster: solomon
    Date: 6/24/2010 8:42:00 PM
    Subject: TRANSPORTING VECHICLE FROM STATE TO STATE
    Review: I HIGHLY RECOMAND BILL AVRICH FROM TRANSPORT CONNECTION FOR DELIVERY OF MY VEICHLE FROM NEW YORK TO CALIFORNIA. THE KEY IMPORTANT FOR MY DECISION WAS BILL ALLOWED ME TO SPEAK DIRECTLY WITH DRIVER HIMSELF, I KNEW FOR SURE, THE DATE AND THE TIME ... [ More ]
    Poster: Spartan Motors Mercedes Porsche Audi Dealer
    Date: 6/24/2010 10:45:00 AM
    Subject: transport service
    Review: outstanding- comunication- professionalism- call back on delivery- would use again for transporting- he made sure that what i wanted to happen was given to transporter and that contract was not given until all was clear with everyone [ View ]
    Poster: hal lusk
    Date: 6/23/2010 11:39:00 PM
    Subject: Great to work with!!
    Review: Bill was excellent to work with! Answers the phone himself and returns messages in a timely manner. Honest, Up front and great to work with! Highly recommend this company!! [ View ]
    Poster: Lindsay Talentburst
    Date: 6/23/2010 3:12:00 PM
    Subject: Finally Found a Good One
    Review: Went through hell trying to find a good broker after having inadvertently gotten on a website that resulted in a flood of email "quotes." Finally gave up on those and chose Bill for his rating on this site. He cut through all the BS and t... [ More ]
    Poster: Larry
    Date: 6/23/2010 3:07:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service
    Review: Thank you Bill for all your help and for supporting your military. As a Navy wife, I appreciated you working with us to make sure the car was picked up on time and staying in my price range. Need more people like Bill running businesses. Thanks, ... [ More ]
    Poster: Mandy Teague
    Date: 6/21/2010 10:24:00 PM
    Subject: Good delivery
    Review: I was impress with the service that was provided. my car was picked up on time and delivered on time. Not only that the perosn picking it up was reliable and friendly. i would recomend this person to anyone. [ View ]
    Poster: Cesar
    Date: 6/21/2010 3:07:00 AM
    Subject: Good service
    Review: It took Transport Connection just a few minutes from the time I called to find me a carrier. Then it took the carrier about four days to be able to pick up the car. After that, we didn't have to do a thing and the car arrived nine days later in perf... [ More ]
    Poster: Abby
    Date: 6/18/2010 11:36:00 AM
    Subject: Quality of service
    Review: Great Service and everything went smoothly. Driver was iln contact and followed directions to point of pickup. I would use this broker and carrier anytime. for their good service. Price was as quoted and no surprises. [ View ]
    Poster: Donald Luebbe
    Date: 6/17/2010 10:31:00 PM
    Subject: TRANSPORT CONNECTION gets my vote!!
    Review: Bill from the Transport Connection was the very first person to reply to a general online inquiry I posted for shipping my car. I received about a billion emails from other companies, but within 5 minutes, Bill took the time to personally call me. ... [ More ]
    Poster: Hallie
    Date: 6/16/2010 6:51:00 PM
    Subject: BMW Indy to LA
    Review: It was easy to set up. Communication and follow up was good. Car was picked up on a Friday to be delivered the next Friday but was delivered on that next Monday. Other then then weekend delay, all went well. [ View ]
    Poster: John
    Date: 6/15/2010 3:10:00 PM
    Subject: happy customer
    Review: About 6 months ago I had a bad experience with a company called " I hate auto transport" Thats really the name I kid you not. And the name fits them perfectly. We trusted them to pick up the vehicle later that efternoon and hopped a plane ... [ More ]
    Poster: Jim Sloan
    Date: 6/14/2010 3:44:00 PM
    Subject: Motor scooter transport
    Review: Well done; I was kept up-to-date re: status of delivery; time of delivery; operator was helpful, as was the broker. Contract was easy to understand; fulfilled, etc. [ View ]
    Poster: J Neff
    Date: 6/14/2010 2:51:00 PM
    Subject: Review
    Review: Vehicle picked up and delivered on time with no damage. Good communication with driver. Good follow up from Transport Connections. Transport connections was factual and polite at all times. [ View ]
    Poster: Bob Martin
    Date: 6/12/2010 8:31:00 PM
    Subject: service
    Review: This was the first time I have used this agent. The overall experience was very good. Honest and competetive. We ship quite often and I will call this company first the next time I have a vehicle to ship. [ View ]
    Poster: sellers-sexton ford
    Date: 6/11/2010 12:36:00 PM
    Subject: This is the one to go with
    Review: Bill found a shipper on the first day the car was advertised to move. He was always available and his great communication skills really made the whole process transparent and easy. Will definitely go with him again if I ever have to transport anoth... [ More ]
    Poster: David Wilkinson
    Date: 6/11/2010 12:25:00 PM
    Subject: Superior Service
    Review: I have never been more pleased with a compnay than I ahve been with Transport Connection. Bill was great and he provided excellent service. He is very knowledgable about this business and gave me so much information. The information he gave me wasinv... [ More ]
    Poster: Tanika
    Date: 6/11/2010 1:03:00 AM
    Subject: FL to NH
    Review: The service we recived was excellent. Everyone we worked with was professional and everthing went as planned. When calling my calls were answered immediately and the repsonse to my questions was fast and courteous. I would highly recommend Transport... [ More ]
    Poster: Tim Rooney
    Date: 6/10/2010 2:13:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service!
    Review: My experience with Transport Connection was in every respect excellent. The price quoted was fair and delieved on what was promised. The Carrier that showed-up was on-time with the pick-up and early with the delivery. The Carrie called us with a p... [ More ]
    Poster: John Marsala
    Date: 6/9/2010 10:06:00 PM
    Subject: SERVICE
    Review: GREAT SERVICE, VERY PROMPT AND PROFESSIONAL Reviews Are Required To: Refer to your specific experiences with the auto transporter. Do NOT rebuttal comments or reviews by other visitors. Be at least 200 characters of useful text. Extra spaces... [ More ]
    Poster: Gary
    Date: 6/9/2010 5:55:00 PM
    Subject: Mercedes SL560 Delivery
    Review: Transport Connection was very knowlegeable and up front about the shipping process. They delivered faster than expected service and maintained a high-level of communication and follow-up throughout the delivery process. I would highly recommend T... [ More ]
    Poster: JVG SL
    Date: 6/9/2010 11:37:00 AM
    Subject: Very courteous and helpful
    Review: Bill walks you through from start to finish and makes sure everything is going smoothly. Would easily recommend him to anyone needing their car transported. [ View ]
    Poster: J.D.
    Date: 6/9/2010 11:09:00 AM
    Subject: First time shipping
    Review: Almost having my deposit scammed by last auto transport company, I was extra careful of who I called. I ended up calling Transport Connection. I called TC on Sunday (5/30) and told them I had to ship my brand new 2010 Mustang GT as soon as possib... [ More ]
    Poster: Sean K
    Date: 6/9/2010 3:01:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service!! Would use again!
    Review: I just want to thank Bill again for all the hard work he did in finding me a carrier and working around the tough pickup windows that I provided to him. I had previously assigned this deal with another carrier that was 5 star rated and a A+ with the ... [ More ]
    Poster: David Sherban
    Date: 6/9/2010 1:06:00 AM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review: This was my first time transporting a car and I chose TC based on this site. I called and spoke to Bill who was extremely knowledgeable and explained the entire process to me. I like his no non-sense no BS attitude. He was straightforward, very kind, ... [ More ]
    Poster: SB
    Date: 6/8/2010 10:56:00 PM
    Subject: great work!
    Review: Great service!!! Would recommend to anyone. The truck was on time and the car delivered on time as well. Very professional to deal with in every way. [ View ]
    Poster: Richard Counts
    Date: 6/8/2010 10:56:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery of My car
    Review: The contact people were very reliable, the price was reasonable, nothing was damaged in the transport, They picked up the car at the right location, and dropped it off at the right location, The shipment was on time, and the delivery man was very po... [ More ]
    Poster: Dee Payne
    Date: 6/7/2010 10:50:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transport
    Review: These guys were great! Picked my car up immediatley, called several times durring transport to tell me of their location and time of arrival. The car arrived in perfect condition and the driver was very professional. Will tell everyone to use them! [ View ]
    Poster: Debbie
    Date: 6/7/2010 9:40:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent way to transport
    Review: Transport Connection was extremely helpful and willing to explain how the whole vehicle transport process works. The owner, Bill, was very helpful and had me a carrier within hours. I will definitely call Transport Connection for my next vehicle mo... [ More ]
    Date: 6/6/2010 9:08:00 PM
    Subject: transport connection
    Review: first, i'd like to say that hiring a car transport company could be a stressful situation. there are so many to choose from, it's difficult to know who is the most reliable, etc. of course, transport reviews, my source for the auto transport i chose ... [ More ]
    Poster: janet stein
    Date: 6/6/2010 8:05:00 PM
    Subject: My car transport
    Review: Excellent service, an honest company in a very dishonest industry. You can count on Bill to follow through. I interviewed numerous companies and was unable to get a commitment that was reliable. This company followed through. [ View ]
    Poster: E.S.T.
    Date: 6/6/2010 1:19:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Connect
    Review: Within hours of placing the order with Transport Connect, Mr. William "Bill" Avrich connected me with the driver. Since this was my first time shipping a vehicle, I was extremely concerned. Bill explained the process which put me at eas... [ More ]
    Poster: Junell Johnson
    Date: 6/4/2010 10:48:00 PM
    Subject: Wow, super impressive
    Review: We cannot be happier with this service. We moved both of our cars from Washington DC all the way to California for $1750 ($875 each car). We were afraid that the cars would take 10 days to get here and that meant the added expense of a rental but tha... [ More ]
    Poster: Moore
    Date: 6/4/2010 2:57:00 PM
    Subject: Class Act Company!
    Review: This was the first time I needed to ship a car across country and after receiving numerous phone calls and email quotes, my decision to go with Transport Connection was pure and simple. Bill Avrich took the time to educate me on the "entire&quo... [ More ]
    Poster: Sheila
    Date: 6/2/2010 6:36:00 PM
    Subject: Bill looks out for the customer!
    Review: This was a great experience. Bill was always in touch and proactive. I had a minor communication problem with the carrier, but Bill was all over it and got it sorted the same day (a Saturday). I would definitely recommend using Transport Connectio... [ More ]
    Poster: Zac
    Date: 6/2/2010 5:19:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect, Serious, Honest, On time
    Review: Bill is very sincere and honest in what he states about his committment. He promises only what he can do. He does the best job and does it very aggressively. There is no need for you to follow up or worry about your goods once the very brief talk abo... [ More ]
    Poster: Amith
    Date: 6/1/2010 11:15:00 PM
    Subject: Look no further, Transport Connect is the one you need.
    Review: I was overwhelmed by the number of transport companies available, and the reviews and horror stories were even more frustrating so I went with the recommendation of a friend who was using transport Connect to move his vehicles from Washington State t... [ More ]
    Poster: Liz
    Date: 6/1/2010 10:49:00 PM
    Subject: excellent experience
    Review: Within minutes of posting my need to transport a vehicle from Florida to Mass., I was contacted by telephone by Bill, the President of Transport Connection. He actually got the driver on the telephone with me and all arrangements were made. The day... [ More ]
    Poster: Andrew Ginsburg
    Date: 5/31/2010 1:31:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review: On time professional. Thank goodness this company was there for me when the other company totally bailed on me. About the only thing that is making me not happy is the length of the words they want me to write in order to send this thing. [ View ]
    Poster: Jessica L
    Date: 5/29/2010 3:35:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Connection
    Review: This is a great business. Bill, the CEO/founder, is great at what he does. Also he is a very knowledgeable businessman as he holds a degree in law so he knows lots of important details most transportation businessmen would not. He was great about ... [ More ]
    Poster: Charlie
    Date: 5/29/2010 1:25:00 AM
    Subject: knowledgeable
    Review: When talking with Bill, I realized that he knew the business well. Along with knowing the business, he knows the history and operation tactics of many of his competetors. Bill was open and stright to the answers that I was looking for. Transport Conn... [ More ]
    Poster: andy
    Date: 5/27/2010 11:40:00 AM
    Subject: Moving Car from West to Midwest
    Review: I recently moved from California to Ohio, and was a bit nervous to have my car shippped but needed to do so because I couldn't take off as much time as I would need to in order to drive it myself. I didn't have a referal from friends, so relied o... [ More ]
    Poster: Rebekah
    Date: 5/26/2010 3:27:00 PM
    Subject: No nonsense
    Review: If you want a no nonsense "get-r done" company you found it. Do not call unless you are serious and ready to move. The President, Bill Avrich, answers all questions directly and kept all promises made. If you pull the trigger and go with hi... [ More ]
    Poster: Tom M
    Date: 5/26/2010 2:31:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Connections
    Review: My shipment of vehicle from Hawaii to Colorado was handled with efficiency and professionalism. One of the drivers that was contracted for a portion of this trip from MAV Transport failed to answer his phone making him unreachable to set up delivery... [ More ]
    Poster: Philip Freytag
    Date: 5/26/2010 9:41:00 AM
    Subject: outstanding
    Review: Excellent customer service, there is only one point of contact with superior follow up. The trunk was delivered on time and with no problems. I even met the driver at 5 am prior to my busy work schedule. I enjoyed Bill the owner and would use him... [ More ]
    Poster: Dr. Anthony LaVacca
    Date: 5/25/2010 9:08:00 AM
    Subject: Thank you
    Review: My car was in the same condition when I received it. Super Service... The company worked with my schedule to have my car picked up. I would use this company again when I move back to California. [ View ]
    Poster: Sabrina Nguyen
    Date: 5/23/2010 12:18:00 PM

Subject: Excellent Customer Service When We Were Stranded
    Review: Bill was the very best helper while we got stranded in NYC when my car broke down. He was very professional, fast and honest. He is the guy you can trust. He would tell you exactly what he is going to do. If you agree, he places the order and then y... [ More ]
    Poster: A Satisfied Customer
    Date: 5/20/2010 9:19:00 AM
    Subject: Trustworthy, Honest, Fair...Bill was a lifesaver!
    Review: I was overwhelmed by the transportation options out there when I had to ship my new car from Virginia to Los Angeles, so I feel especially lucky to have found Bill. He reassured me that I would have my car quickly, safely, and for a fair price...and... [ More ]
    Poster: Tira
    Date: 5/19/2010 11:35:00 AM
    Subject: If you need to ship your car, use these guys.
    Review: Saved my ###. Thats all I have to say. They truly, truly saved my ###. After another company, (lets call them Cross Country Auto Transport) left me in the wind, Bill came through and was able to find a carrier for me and get my car to its destinat... [ More ]
    Poster: Philip
    Date: 5/18/2010 3:50:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport from Fl to ILl
    Review: Transport connection was always available and responded quickly. Spoke on Wed and car was picked up on Saturday and delivered to Ill on Monday AM. Very knowledgable and flexible. Explained in detail pricing options and process Excellent service ... [ More ]
    Date: 5/18/2010 10:35:00 AM
    Subject: Miracle Workers. Superior Service and value
    Review: Transport Connection shipped my 2005 Acura RL Undamaged in under 72 hours - simply unheard of in transport for 2600 miles. Bill saved me from getting screwed with Wolfpack Transport and in 10 minutes had me a carrier, price and pickup time. Bill st... [ More ]
    Poster: Chase
    Date: 5/18/2010 12:18:00 AM
    Subject: Car move
    Review: Lot easier than driving, and lest expensive. [ View ]
    Poster: Robert V Boltz
    Date: 5/17/2010 4:49:00 PM
    Subject: only company to choose when moving your vehicle
    Review: This was my second vehicle i had moved with bill at transport connection. they shiped my 00 gt mustang from MA.-TX. then my 01 Suzuki gxsr 1000 from TX-MA when i moved back home. You can contact bill at any time and is the most honest hard working ... [ More ]
    Poster: sean D
    Date: 5/14/2010 6:47:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping from East to West Coast
    Review: I found the entire experience to be stress free. I contacted about 20 companies and was getting so much informaiton that I was totally overwhelmed. I checked Transport Review and contacted Transport Connection based on the reviews. The driver comm... [ More ]
    Poster: Amina
    Date: 5/14/2010 1:16:00 PM
    Subject: They rescued me!
    Review: First of all, do not believe that company named Transport Services! The name of Bill's company is Transport Connection. I contracted Transport Services at the very beginning but they cheated me and never picked my car up after they had charged me... [ More ]
    Poster: kylin
    Date: 5/13/2010 9:49:00 PM
    Subject: Professinal, Respectful, Courteous and Expeditious Service ! ! !
    Review: Very professional, respectful, courteous and expeditious service provided by Bill Avrich, President, and staff with the transport of a vehicle from Florida to Connecticut. Pick up was on the date requested and delivery was within in 2 days WOW!!! GR... [ More ]
    Poster: Barbara R
    Date: 5/13/2010 4:25:00 PM
    Subject: Best Experience with a Shipper
    Review: Phenomenal service from Bill Avrich! Returned calls immediately and was always available. He was able to get my vehicle shipped within 4 days of booking where others had promised but not delivered in 3 weeks. [ View ]
    Poster: Noah Loren
    Date: 5/13/2010 9:56:00 AM
    Subject: Truck transport
    Review: Fast straightforward service. Perfect example of getting what you pay for...I paid upper end price and got the job done well... [ More ]
    Date: 5/11/2010 12:44:00 PM
    Subject: Highly Recommend
    Review: My experience with Bill was professional, prompt and right to the point. When I committed to him he actually hooked me up with the Transport Company while we were on the phone. I didn't have to deal with several different people, I talked directly w... [ More ]
    Poster: Tony Spachtholz
    Date: 5/11/2010 10:38:00 AM
    Subject: CAR TRANSPORTATION
    Review: Great experience - would highly recommend this company for shipping a vehicle. They were very anxious to pick up the vehicle and would have picked it up the next day from purchase but there was paperwork that had to be completed. We worked out a sp... [ More ]
    Poster: CLIVE PARRIS
    Date: 5/11/2010 10:00:00 AM
    Subject: Service
    Review: I poured through web-sites to find a carrier that I thought would be reputable and honest. I found reference to Bill's name on a couple reviews for other carriers stating that had they known, they would have used Bill as opposed to the carrier they u... [ More ]
    Poster: Jay
    Date: 5/10/2010 7:45:00 AM
    Subject: review
    Review: This company is awesome!!! Bill helped me so much he prevented me from getting scammed :) I would use his company again is a second I RECOMMEND them so much [ View ]
    Poster: leslie
    Date: 5/9/2010 2:20:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transport
    Review: Transport Connection was awesome, I'm so glad I used them to transport my car from Florida to California. I am very happy with the customer service and the honesty of this company. They did exactly what they said they would and when. I would reco... [ More ]
    Poster: Randi
    Date: 5/6/2010 1:37:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Connection
    Review: I was in a situation where I needed my car transported from Dallas, Tx to Waukegan, IL. I requested a quote and received several people contacting me. I was contacted by a transport company and decided to use them. After I gave the credit card number... [ More ]
    Poster: Roberta
    Date: 5/6/2010 11:53:00 AM
    Subject: A company that u can trust and rely on
    Review: Transport connection is very good company they r honest, panctual, they came to pick the exactly date they told me to pick up my car, it fast convinient and cheap. i would recomend to any one who wants thier car to be tarnsported from state to stat... [ More ]
    Poster: zamzam
    Date: 5/5/2010 11:30:00 PM
    Subject: Great, reliable service!
    Review: I got great service and I was really in a bind to get my car transported as quickly and as cheaply as possible. Tranport Connection (esp Bill) did not disappoint. My car was transported on time and arrived to it's destination 3 days earlier than pr... [ More ]
    Date: 5/5/2010 2:59:00 PM
    Subject: CA to FL move
    Review: Bill was very prompt with first contact and all subsequent calls. I had less than 1 week from the time i put in the request till pick up and it went smoothly. I did increase the price $50 after 1 day to expedite the process. I would not have had t... [ More ]
    Poster: Edd
    Date: 5/5/2010 7:06:00 AM
    Subject: mercedes benz transport
    Review: i want to thank Mr. Bill Avrich, for his prompt response to my call. My Mercedes Benz arrived on time without a scratch. All of the atendees were corteous and easy to communicate with. This company made it affordable to transport my vehicle from New... [ More ]
    Poster: yes
    Date: 5/3/2010 10:29:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting our Ferrari 360 Spider
    Review: I had never transported a car before and was extremely happy with the knowledge, honesty, and care given my employer's Ferrari 360 Spider. This carrier was on time, and dealt with a very short time frame. Their truck, driver and company were top no... [ More ]
    Poster: Jennifer P.
    Date: 5/3/2010 10:00:00 PM
    Subject: Review of Tranport Connection
    Review: As someone who will most likely only have a vehicle transported once in my life, Mike helped to quickly educate me on what I needed to do, what pitfalls to avoid, and how the industry operates. Mike is a no nonsense type who adds professionalism to ... [ More ]
    Poster: Mike G.
    Date: 5/3/2010 8:08:00 AM
    Subject: review
    Review: 3 days after posting my trip requirements we had a confirmed pick up. Honest and fair. Price was competitive. Van arrived in good condition. Driver called 20 minutes before delivery. No extra charges at time of delivery. [ View ]
    Poster: Bob Sorrentino
    Date: 5/1/2010 4:48:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Connection - The Best
    Review: We went through the bidding process twice before you settled with Transport Connection. We were glad it worked out that way. We were completely satisfied with Bill and his integrity, thoroughness. He was always prompt in returning phone calls and e... [ More ]
    Poster: JeffP
    Date: 5/1/2010 4:34:00 PM
    Subject: Gem car
    Review: Bill was outstanding!!! Honest and delivered. Will recommend strongly. The car was a little dirty but that is to be expected in an open carrier. All items were inside the car and readily available. I recieved a call from the broker the next day to... [ More ]
    Poster: Patrick O'Neil
    Date: 4/27/2010 9:52:00 PM
    Subject: NISSAN TRANSPORT TO FLORIDA
    Review: I would like to say that my vehicle, a 2008 Nissan Altima, needed to be transported to Florida this month. I had spoken to Bil, Transport Connection owner, about it over a month ago but decided not to make any arrangements at the time as our family d... [ More ]
    Poster: Tom Pailes
    Date: 4/26/2010 8:43:00 PM
    Subject: Car Delivery
    Review: I had no idea where the cars was the entire time. The carrier never called to say the car was picked up or the condition. When Transport Connection was contacted I was told to "call my carrier". After calling the carrier and asking to be n... [ More ]
    Poster: john
    Date: 4/26/2010 1:41:00 PM
    Subject: reviews on tranport of a car
    Review: GOOD JOB!!!good!!! !!! !!!... [ More ]
    Poster: dale gregory
    Date: 4/25/2010 9:44:00 PM
    Subject: quick ship
    Review: first of all i was not compensated for this review so it a honest and straight foward review i have shipped cars before with another carrier with good results until this recent time had my bid posted from fla to ohio but i didnt exprect my suv to sit... [ More ]
    Poster: Terry Kovalycsik
    Date: 4/23/2010 8:15:00 PM
    Subject: Professional service with a smile!
    Review: I was extremely satisfied with Transport Connection who solved a major crisis for us. We were on a very tight schedule to get our car from Miami to Massachusetts on a specific day and another company's carrier that we had signed on with, never showed... [ More ]
    Poster: Madi
    Date: 4/23/2010 5:51:00 PM
    Subject: truck transport
    Review: I was extremely anxious about shipping my truck from new jersey to calif, after being swarmed with e mails from transporters, stating how shady this business is. not to give your credit card info, etc, etc., that they will promise to pick up your ... [ More ]
    Date: 4/23/2010 10:30:00 AM
    Subject: HONEST & GETTING THINGS DONE
    Review: We had our two cars (350Z and Celica) transport from California to Minot, North Dakota. We originally dealt with the magic carpet and they gave us the run-around. I decided to call Transport Connection and the moment I talk to Bill- he got down to... [ More ]
    Poster: CEDRIC & ALICE
    Date: 4/22/2010 4:53:00 PM
    Subject: 1995 toyota landcruiser
    Review: bill was a pleasure to work with. he was always available to speak with personally and answered all questions with ease. the trucking company was on time professional and above all the truck was delivered in perfect condition it even looked clean. ... [ More ]
    Poster: marcovgv
    Date: 4/22/2010 3:36:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of Dodge Ram 2500
    Review: My experience dealing with Transport Connection was excellent. Once contacted, the owner Bill explained the transport process to us and had a driver for us the very next day! This was exceptional since I had been extremely disappointed with Contine... [ More ]
    Poster: John Feyko
    Date: 4/21/2010 5:43:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Bike Cross Country
    Review: The contact was very knowledgeable. The driver kept in contact with me during transportation. Also the broker contacted me after delivery to make sure everything went well. [ View ]
    Poster: Jonathan
    Date: 4/21/2010 4:37:00 PM
    Subject: transporting
    Review: i would use transport connection again bill was very helpful it wasn't his fault my car go damaged it was the truck driver he did have my car pulled in far enough or had it up in to the trailer far enogh because when the big hydroulic door came down ... [ More ]
    Poster: gary merk
    Date: 4/21/2010 1:56:00 PM
    Subject: Honest Unlike Other Lying Companies
    Review: When I had requested a quote online to ship my car I received a large amount of calls from many companies. When I spoke to Transport Connection, I noticed somthing different about their company right away. I had never done this before. TC was hones... [ More ]
    Poster: Cheryl Monahan
    Date: 4/20/2010 9:12:00 PM
    Subject: Recommendation of Transport Connection
    Review: I contacted Bill Avrich at Transport Connection in regards to shipping my vehicle from Phoenix to Columbus, Ohio. Bill spent the time explaining to me how the process worked - the role of the broker and the role of the transporter. Bill arranged the ... [ More ]
    Poster: Steve Richards
    Date: 4/20/2010 12:18:00 AM
    Subject: Transport Connection
    Review: I needed a car transported from Florida to Wisconsin, so I went to transport reviews to check out some transport companies. After calling a few of those with good ratings, I came across Transport Connection. After talking with Bill Avrich ( the owner... [ More ]
    Poster: Bill Clausing
    Date: 4/18/2010 10:39:00 PM
    Subject: U.S. Air Force move
    Review: I Called bill cause I am moving to colorado. I needed to get my car out fast and in a hurry. When I called bill he told me everything upfront and he told me that he will take care of me. He took care of me and some. I called and literally 1 minute la... [ More ]
    Poster: marquise Heard
    Date: 4/16/2010 5:39:00 PM
    Subject: cross-country auto haul
    Review: Bill V. was a very conscienscious broker for my auto haul of 3133 miles cross-country. He answered his phone most every time when I needed to ask a question, and he either had the answer or he would get it and let me know. His experience in this f... [ More ]
    Poster: steve strouhal
    Date: 4/14/2010 11:51:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping Motorcycle
    Review: From the time I talked to Bill with Transport Connection I was informed on what to expect and he kind of led me step by step through the entire procedure. In the mean time he warned me that my bike was double booked and helped me get it worked out... [ More ]
    Poster: Joe DAVIES
    Date: 4/14/2010 6:08:00 PM
    Subject: AUTO TRANSPORT REVIEW FOR TRANSPORT CONNECTION AND BILL AVRICH
    Review: Bill from Transport Connection brokered this transport for us. He is a throw-back to how business was done 20 years ago, which was refreshing to experience. His aggressive professional approach to business was very much appreciated. I manage our f... [ More ]
    Rating:
    Poster: JADTA AUTO SALES, INC.
    Date: 4/13/2010 5:47:00 PM
    Subject: porsche 911 enclosed transport
    Review: Polite and informed phone. The price was perfect. The driver on time, communicative, well groomed. The enclosed transport was clean and was in good working condition. Drop off was as scheduled. No dings or issues. Thank You Bill and Transport Connect... [ More ]
    Poster: tina dean
    Date: 4/13/2010 4:26:00 PM
    Subject: this guys means business!
    Review: At first i didn't know what to expect, because this was my first time making arrangements. Then I came across transportreviews.com and saw a bunch of 5 stars next to other people's comments. I'm usually the type of person that would rather see for my... [ More ]
    Poster: N Firmalino
    Date: 4/13/2010 3:50:00 PM
    Subject: Ranger
    Review: Drivers were professional and keep me well informed. They picked up the vehicle as they said they would and then called me along the route to let me know progress. I am planning on using them on my next move. [ View ]
    Poster: Danny
    Date: 4/12/2010 9:03:00 AM
    Subject: MOST HONEST AND CARING CARRIER IN THE BUSINESS
    Review: 'T LISTEN UP ALL YOU PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT ARE ABOUT TO RIP YOUR HAIR OUT CAUSE YOU CAN'T FIND A DECENT, HONEST CARRIER...LOOK NO FURTHER!!! THE PRESIDENT OF THE COMPANY, BILL AVRICH SPEAKS DIRECTLY TO YOU HIMSELF- THERE ARE NO MICKEY MOUSE CHARACT... [ More ]
    Poster: Dee Nocera
    Date: 4/12/2010 8:27:00 AM
    Subject: ca. to ma. transport
    Review: My experience with Bill, was outstanding, many companies gave me low-ball quotes and just tried to get me on the hook for a deposit. My car was shipped 3019 miles and almost didn't happen if not for bill he gives very excellent customer service and ... [ More ]
    Poster: Lynne Aubin
    Date: 4/10/2010 2:26:00 PM

Subject: Review
    Review: I was extremely happy with Bill and the arrangements he made for us. The vehicle arrived early and in great condition. This is the second ttime I've used this company and would not hesistate to use them again...mick... [ View ]
    Date: 4/10/2010 8:38:00 AM
    Subject: Motorcycle transport
    Review: 4 days after I called i had my bike in the same condition it was picked up in. The price was way cheaper than everywhere else i looked. Everyone i spoke with was polite, honest very willing to work with my concerns. I would recommend this service to ... [ More ]
    Poster: michael
    Date: 4/8/2010 7:48:00 PM
    Subject: From Vegas to Miami
    Review: Las Vegas is not a common pick-up place and Bill kept updating us on the status of the order and tried hard to find a company that would transport our car for the right price. The overall experience was good but the driver arrived in the origin and d... [ More ]
    Poster: Tatiana
    Date: 4/8/2010 7:38:00 AM
    Subject: Corvette and Coupe Hot Rod Transport
    Review: My faith in auto transport brokers is restored. Bill Avich, President of Transport Connection, was very professional. He provided fast, efficient, and exceptional customer service. He certainly did a better job than I could have in finding a good car... [ More ]
    Poster: Jesse Mancillas
    Date: 4/6/2010 10:20:00 AM
    Subject: Transport Vehicle
    Review: Bill was very helpful in finding a professional carrier to transport my vehicle. He also was very diligent in ensuring the transportation cost was fair and equitable. I would definitely recommend him - he was down to earth, trustworthy and accessib... [ More ]
    Poster: VAB
    Date: 4/5/2010 9:54:00 PM
    Subject: Transpsort of vehicle
    Review: I agreed to go with Transport Connections on a Monday evening about 6:00 in the evening and with in 30 minutes I received a phone call, and a truck was ready to pick up my vehicle in a couple of hours. Bill knows how much to list your vehicle for so ... [ More ]
    Poster: Paula
    Date: 4/5/2010 2:17:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Connection - Highly recommended
    Review: Excellent transaction. Better than expected. Bill is great to deal with. The people he picked were solid. Bill handled all completely from start to finish and followed up to make sure it was all good. [ View ]
    Poster: andy d
    Date: 4/2/2010 2:03:00 PM
    Subject: 1971 chevy impala convertible
    Review: I HAD BROUGHT MY 71 IMPALA VERT AND HAD CALL A TRANSPORT COMPANY. THEY GAVE ME A QUOTE SO CHEAP AND I THOUGHT HAVE MY CAR IN A WEEK. I WAITED AND I DID RECIEVE MY CAR AND WASN'T NEVER PICK UP. THEN I RECIEVE A CALL FROM A GENTLEMEN NAMED BILL AT TRAN... [ More ]
    Poster: TERRANCE THOMAS
    Date: 4/1/2010 9:04:00 PM
    Subject: thank you transport connectoin
    Review: Highly recomended first was going to sign with jmac because they had there "own trucks" come to find out i got put on the same board that transport connectoin put me on. trans.conn. had me a carrier with in 20 min of down payment they pick... [ More ]
    Poster: sean
    Date: 3/31/2010 12:19:00 PM
    Subject: Small truck delivery
    Review: I had a very rare 1933 Model AA Ford truck picked up and delivered as promised. On the phone, Bill appears a little insistant about my using his services. After you check a few brokers and transport companies; you realize this must be a very competit... [ More ]
    Poster: Tom Haylett
    Date: 3/30/2010 9:08:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Connection Treats the Military Right!
    Review: I was under a severe deadline to find a transporter to ship my Mustang from CA to MD. I went onto a website that offered me "10 free instant quotes" and submitted my info. Within minutes, my telephone started ringing and my inbox was floode... [ More ]
    Poster: Mike W.
    Date: 3/30/2010 7:28:00 PM
    Subject: Wonderful experience that exceeded my expectations
    Review: I can't say enough good things about both Transport Connection and Bill Avrich. I was very nervous shipping my car from Florida to Texas and researched many transport companies in advance. But when I read all the positive reviews about Transport Co... [ More ]
    Poster: leza
    Date: 3/30/2010 9:43:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent experience that exceeded my expectations
    Poster: Leza
    Date: 3/30/2010 9:38:00 AM
    Subject: Review for Bill Avrich
    Review: Bill was great, he was able to get my truck moved within days. He clearly explained the process and made everything as simple as possible. I would recommend using Transportation Connection for your auto shipping needs. Bill really made everythin... [ More ]
    Poster: Richard
    Date: 3/28/2010 1:47:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer
    Review: I was very satisfied with the company they where on time and my car was in one piece. i paid a good price...and bill is very nice person=o) i have spoke to plenty of company's and transport connection was the best one they have great rating and they ... [ More ]
    Poster: elizabeth young
    Date: 3/25/2010 6:07:00 PM
    Subject: Military/Navy Move
    Review: My husband and I received orders on March 15th to pcs to VA on April 1st. Not only were we given a short notice but my husband was out to sea and I was stuck handling the move myself. My husband emailed me and told me to have my car shipped out ASAP ... [ More ]
    Poster: Roxanne Brown
    Date: 3/25/2010 5:37:00 PM
    Subject: Nice Services
    Review: I had a good experience from dealing with this company. My vehicle was picked up next day and delivered within a day. Trustworthy company to deal with. [ View ]
    Poster: Ike
    Date: 3/24/2010 8:16:00 PM
    Subject: Go With Transport Connection!
    Review: This was my first time shipping a vehicle across the country and was very nervous. After receiving a good quote and contacting Bill at Transport Connection, he was able to put my worries at ease. He was very helpful and let me know exactly what was... [ More ]
    Poster: Andrew Cheng
    Date: 3/24/2010 10:32:00 AM
    Subject: Good service
    Review: I was very satisfied with bill's service. He has excellent customer service values and will put you first. Also he got my car picked up or the price that I wanted and made sure the carrier did not increase it. The car was delivered undamaged and in t... [ More ]
    Poster: Sunny West
    Date: 3/22/2010 7:09:00 PM
    Subject: car shipping
    Review: I found this Company on line, Emailed what I needed done and was contacted in a very short time with a reasonable quote Transport connections done what i wanted him to do in a timely fashion. It is a done deal and I am satisfied with service prov... [ More ]
    Poster: Ron Peck
    Date: 3/21/2010 3:10:00 PM
    Subject: WHAT A WONDERFUL COMPANY THIS IS
    Review: Right from the start, Bill, the owner of Transport Connection, guided me through the entire process. His price was not the cheapest nor was it the highest, but seemed to be the most accurate and sensible. Bill explained to me the danger of going with... [ More ]
    Poster: Sam
    Date: 3/20/2010 4:48:00 PM
    Subject: My experience
    Review: My overall experience with Transport Connection was excellent. I had to ship my 328I BMW from Olympia Washington to Fayetteville North Carolina. After doing alot of research looking for an enclosed carrier to ship my car I found that Transport Conne... [ More ]
    Poster: Mark S.
    Date: 3/19/2010 12:56:00 PM
    Subject: transport merceadez benz clk430
    Review: tranrsport connections is a great transporter i got my on time and looking good. the price was good bill was great he gave me all the info i needed he made sure i was comfortable with the person who was bring my car. then when i got the car he called... [ More ]
    Poster: ashley
    Date: 3/18/2010 9:44:00 AM
    Subject: Good experience - first time
    Review: This was the first time I used a transport service. I was extremely happy with Auto Transport. The service was great, and the driver was professional. The vehicle arrived ahead of schedule. I will gladly use them again... [ View ]
    Date: 3/17/2010 12:21:00 PM
    Subject: very satisfied
    Review: I highly recommend this company. I am very satisfied with their service and recommend them to others. His price was fair and I trust him. I initially went with another company and received unsatisfactory service. I purchased an antique vehicle was a ... [ More ]
    Poster: Harold Dawley
    Date: 3/16/2010 7:00:00 PM
    Subject: Receipt
    Review: Everything was great. Bill was straightforward and honest. Although pick-up and delivery was a little late but it was not big of a deal compared to the service the company provided. One of my comments is about the receipt that does not seem very much... [ More ]
    Poster: H-C Kim
    Date: 3/16/2010 12:33:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks for a job well done.
    Review: A must use to anyone transporting a vehicle, Bill is fast, personal and keeps his word. I was on a short timeline and he delivered high results. If you are in need of transporting your vehicle and have a company that cares about your property and mee... [ More ]
    Poster: J. Ayala
    Date: 3/15/2010 9:41:00 PM
    Subject: Positive Review
    Review: This was my first time to ship a car and I was quite nervous about it. I found the carrier to be very helpful, reassuring and dependable. I contacted him several times with questions that he answered in a polite manner and demonstrated a real ... [ More ]
    Poster: M. Kaye Flathers
    Date: 3/12/2010 3:08:00 PM
    Subject: Greatest Experience
    Review: I made a phone call to other companies that didnt make me so comfortable. Then I proceeded to make a call after I temporarily booked a carrier that changed my whole outlook on the car carrier industry. It all started at 9am on tuesday... Transport Co... [ More ]
    Poster: mark
    Date: 3/12/2010 1:32:00 PM
    Subject: Car Move
    Review: I used Transport Connection after getting quotes and prices on line from many companies. Transport Connection was a few dollars more expensive that the cheapest quote, but their agent, Bill, inspired me trust and I decided to pay the extra amount. ... [ More ]
    Poster: Ben M
    Date: 3/9/2010 1:42:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Connection Review
    Review: I am very happy with Transport Connection. I had to get my car from Pa to Ca in a very short period of time because I was starting work and the company was able to do this quickly without any problems at all. I live in rural Pennsylvania away f... [ More ]
    Poster: Ryan Ifft
    Date: 3/9/2010 12:32:00 AM
    Subject: JOB WELL DONE!!! Thank you
    Review: EXCELLENT service!!! oh my gosh, I was searching for a car moving company that was reasonable and one who offers the best quality and i found Transport connect just in time, i don't know how but i was lucky, i guess. This company is like super good a... [ More ]
    Poster: Shauna Lewis
    Date: 3/8/2010 8:34:00 PM
    Subject: You've Earned my business!!
    Review: I want to Thank Transport Connection for being fast, friendly and knowledgeable about the transport business. Bill made it easy and cost effective for my daughter to get her car to California for school and modeling jobs. The references that he gave d... [ More ]
    Poster: trina
    Date: 3/8/2010 9:39:00 AM
    Subject: Job Well Done!!!
    Review: I am a 20 year veteran of the U.S. Army. I have seen a lot of people come and go in my life. But by far, Bill is one of the most impressionable men I have ever met. From start to finish, Bill was honest, dependable, professional, and extremely rel... [ More ]
    Poster: SFC Austin
    Date: 3/8/2010 12:15:00 AM
    Subject: Earn My Business
    Review: Bill was wonderful and kept following up with me. He worked with my mom and I to help get my car here in California. The dealer he went through arrived to me early and they were very pleasant people. I am now driving back and forth to school and it f... [ More ]
    Poster: Victoria
    Date: 3/7/2010 9:18:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent and Best Professional Service !!
    Review: I am a frequent mover and this time I found this best company which provides The Best Service in the transport industry. I would really like to recommend Transport Connection and Thank Bill Avrich for providing best of the service in reasonable amou... [ More ]
    Poster: Rateesh
    Date: 3/7/2010 1:07:00 PM
    Subject: TRANSPORT OF MY VEHICLE
    Review: I cannot express how pleasurable this experience was. Bill Avrich was more than personable and made this very easy. This is my first time transporting a vehicle and I will be using this Company Transport Connection AGAIN! It has opened up every ar... [ More ]
    Poster: J. KESSEL
    Date: 3/6/2010 6:35:00 PM
    Subject: Great service by Transport Connection
    Review: Bill is very genuine and honest person. This was the first transport i contacted and he told me how the things work in this industry. He specifically told me that the company which charges 650-700 dollars don't pick up the car at the mentioned time a... [ More ]
    Poster: Sunil
    Date: 3/6/2010 4:50:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you!
    Review: While looking for quotes for transporting my father's vehicle I came across Bill from Transport Connection. Bill, was wonderful in explaining the entire process to both my father and me. He was patient, kind and true to his word. The pricing and pick... [ More ]
    Poster: Anna Silva
    Date: 3/6/2010 11:19:00 AM
    Subject: transport connection
    Review: Bill was excellent to work with. When the transport was delayed, Bill called to help me find out that everything would be ok. He assured me that he would not use this trucking company again. Bill was very forthright in how the whole process works ... [ More ]
    Poster: Becky
    Date: 3/6/2010 1:18:00 AM
    Subject: Superior transport company!!!
    Review: This is an excellent company to use to transport your vehicle. Bill was wonderful in arranging this transaction. He followed through with updated phone calls through out the pick up and delivery to assure a smooth tranaction. The driver was very co... [ More ]
    Poster: Silvia
    Date: 3/3/2010 8:43:00 PM
    Subject: Totally Satisfied - I HIGHLY recommend this company
    Review: Bill at Transport Connection was great. He explained the process, didn't collect any fees or ask for credit card information until he confirmed a carrier and pickup time window, and kept in contact with me throughout the process. I was scammed out ... [ More ]
    Poster: Jon
    Date: 3/2/2010 6:31:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review: Bill was up front and honest. Answered the phone. Came accross as genuine. Had an offer to ship the first few hours, but first transport fell thru because of size constraints. Relisted at a little higher price and found somebody. We conference calle... [ More ]
    Poster: Ed
    Date: 3/1/2010 11:26:00 AM
    Subject: quick and easy dealing
    Review: I Called Bill on Saturday to set up transport of my '74 Alfa Romeo spider. It had to go from San Diego to Chicago. Bill gave me an explenation of how the board works and we set a price to start with. Twice a day Bill let me know if we had a company o... [ More ]
    Poster: Marcel Schuurman
    Date: 2/28/2010 8:56:00 PM
    Subject: Bill is the Man A+++
    Review: Bill is first class, He backs up every single word with 150% customer first attitude, there was snow storms up in Michighan when my car was suppose to be picked up and Bill got on the phone with me on it and made sure there were no delays, i was shoc... [ More ]
    Poster: kevin
    Date: 2/28/2010 10:10:00 AM
    Subject: car transport
    Review: I was very nervous after doing lots of research online about car transport companies. I checked out not just the broker but also the carriers. I put down the deposit with one company but then I was assigned to a carrier with a horrible record. I ... [ More ]
    Poster: b. weiss
    Date: 2/27/2010 11:22:00 PM
    Subject: Benz delivery
    Review: Transaction delivery was handled accordingly, very honest, and very informative. Bill handled the whole process and made it such a pleasant experience. My Benz was in an excellent condition when delivered, driver very corteous. I have transported veh... [ More ]
    Poster: Pcardines
    Date: 2/27/2010 2:58:00 PM
    Subject: haul van
    Review: I contacted Your Choice Auto Transport about hauling ths vehicle and they shot me a lowball price{ 625} . After two weeks and $225 dollars in storage they still did not pickup my vehicle. I sent in a review on them to Transport Review and they had it... [ More ]
    Poster: Car Mart
    Date: 2/26/2010 5:24:00 PM
    Subject: Highly Recommend!
    Review: Very good service. Ontime delivery. Would use them again. Frankly, I would not use anyone else. The business of tranporting cars is shady but this expereince made me believe that there are good people out there willing to help you. Bill and the ... [ More ]
    Poster: Angie
    Date: 2/25/2010 5:39:00 PM
    Subject: thanks...to transport connection
    Review: MY NAME IS NAMORTHE I DON'T HOW I CAN EXPLAIN HOW GREAT BILL IS ON THE TRANSPORT VEHICLE...LE'T ME TELL YOU WHAT MAGIC CARPET DID TO ME ...THEY TAKE 230 DOLLARS FROM MY CREDIT CARD JUST FOR A DOWN PAYMENT I DON'T EVEN KNOW ...AND THEY DON'T EVEN H... [ More ]
    Poster: namorthe
    Date: 2/24/2010 2:46:00 PM

Subject: Awesome
    Review: Transport Connection s is the most honest and reliable transport company ever. Bill Avrich educated me through the entire process. His quote was accurate, realistic and affordable. Transport Connection is very professional and strives for excellen... [ More ]
    Poster: Deidra Hendricks
    Date: 2/24/2010 2:35:00 PM
    Subject: The best
    Review: Transport Connection in my opinion is the best, right on time. Everytime i had a question Bill answer the question, don't have to wait. My car was pick up in Loxahachee florida to Brooklyn NY. Nice people i will recomended anytime, only pay 600.00 do... [ More ]
    Poster: Janet
    Date: 2/23/2010 5:04:00 PM
    Subject: Only use Transport Connection
    Review: I received many quotes to ship my Corvette. Most were low ball quotes from companies that sounded like they just wanted to tell me what they thought I wanted to hear. Not so with TRANSPORT CONNECTION. Bill patiently answered all of my questions and... [ More ]
    Poster: Anny t
    Date: 2/21/2010 11:34:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Connection is the real deal
    Review: Bill Avrich knows how to make it happen at the highest level of trustworthiness and efficency. You are smart to research Transport Review to select a broker with consistantly high reviews. I will use only Transport Connections in the future and you... [ More ]
    Poster: J.R.
    Date: 2/21/2010 10:42:00 PM
    Subject: YES to Jenesys
    Review: I would recommend this company to any who would want to transport their vehicle long distance. The driver was very courteous and made adequate phone calls to inform me of his arrival time. He arrived after dark and loaded the vehicle instead of waiti... [ More ]
    Poster: Matthew Torries
    Date: 2/20/2010 8:52:00 PM
    Subject: Trasport Connection
    Review: I called Transport Connection and talked to Bill Avrich at 877-645-1408 he gave me the best price of any transport company and they picked it up and delivered the truck with in days of my call. [ View ]
    Poster: Aztec Auto & Truck
    Date: 2/20/2010 11:09:00 AM
    Subject: Thank you, Transport Connection!!
    Review: Bill called me just a few minutes after I placed my request for quotes on Tuesday. He explained how the transport brokering process works, told me to check him (and others who might call) on this site, and gave me his bid. He explained that he woul... [ More ]
    Poster: A D Fulmer
    Date: 2/20/2010 8:09:00 AM
    Subject: Amazing
    Review: How many people do you know that are willing to sacrifice their commissions just to get the job done as promised??...Not very many Ill tell you that, Bill did just that for us!!... Don't be scammed... I was scammed twice before I found Bill and he sa... [ More ]
    Poster: Chrystal
    Date: 2/19/2010 8:38:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery
    Review: The reason the delivery was late was because of mechanical breakdown of the hauler. The broker (Bill) handled his end professionally and with concern for my satisfaction. [ View ]
    Poster: David Morrison
    Date: 2/19/2010 7:36:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job!!!
    Review: Bil provided excellnt and swift service. He had a driver available to pick up the car almost immediately. The car arrived on time and did not sustain any damage during the move. The car was shipped from LA to northern california and cost $470. I ... [ More ]
    Poster: Lauren
    Date: 2/19/2010 6:38:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Connection
    Review: I am from Florida, I was looking for a special truck, and the only one that we were able to locate was found in Indiana. My neighbor who is a used car dealer helped me find a website that requests bids for auto transport. After sorting through the 50... [ More ]
    Poster: Jeff Robboy
    Date: 2/19/2010 6:58:00 AM
    Subject: Great Service
    Review: I just wanted to let everyone know that we had wonderful service with this company and that our dealership will more than likely use this company again, if need be. [ View ]
    Poster: Tyra
    Date: 2/18/2010 11:37:00 AM
    Subject: Transport of vehicle
    Review: I was totally clueless when it came to having a car transported. Bill "held" my hand during the entire process and make it very easy. He not only arranged for transport but assisted me when I was out of state and the carrier wanted to pick... [ More ]
    Poster: Gloria Munroe
    Date: 2/17/2010 8:13:00 PM
    Subject: Lexus IS 300
    Review: I needed my car moved quickly and with the utmost of care. Bill was a complete professional, advised me in the best manner in which to get my primary goals achieved, and then executed quickly, and flawlessly. My car arrived in a week and I was very h... [ More ]
    Poster: Andrew A.
    Date: 2/16/2010 10:49:00 PM
    Subject: Review
    Review: Bill at Transport Connection was great to deal with. He gave me his cell phone number so communication was very easy. He always answered his phone and if I had questions he had the answers. This was my first time using a transport company and I wi... [ More ]
    Poster: Jeff Hodges
    Date: 2/16/2010 5:31:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company to Deal with
    Review: Thank you for your courtesy and professionalism as well as the efficiency in which you transported my truck from Jacksonville, FL to Pompano Beach, FL. This was the first time I had shipped a vehicle with out delays or excuses and was very pleased wi... [ More ]
    Poster: Kevin
    Date: 2/15/2010 3:13:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Connection
    Review: Very good company to ship car with. I appreciate the value that was placed on gaining my business and this same value was reflected in the care that was taken in handing my car. Bill did an outstanding job as a broker to ensure my car would ship vi... [ More ]
    Poster: Lauren
    Date: 2/15/2010 2:20:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport done right!
    Review: I started out with another company at the start. They started with a low ball quote and nothing got done for over a month. The rep didn't work to get the job done and we were left with a bad taste in our mouth for the whole auto shipping industry. We... [ More ]
    Poster: Douglas Heckart
    Date: 2/12/2010 7:29:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Connection
    Review: Transport Connection, bottom-line, was excellent. Bill moved my vehicle seemlessly from Philly to San Diego and made sure that I was well taken care of by the shipper. Transportation Connection is very knowledgable about trasporting cars and about ... [ More ]
    Poster: Randy
    Date: 2/11/2010 2:21:00 PM
    Subject: 2005 BMW Z4 Shipment
    Review: This was a first for having a vehicle shipped and I Bill found be to be very upfront, honest, and sincere. He walked me through all the ends and outs of getting the vehicle shipped. Most importantly, he fore warned me of what might happen in trying... [ More ]
    Poster: Eric Richmond
    Date: 2/11/2010 9:30:00 AM
    Subject: NO B.S.
    Review: BILL WAS ON TOP OF THINGS. I HAD PREVIOUSLY PUT IN AN ORDER WITH WORRY FREE TRANSPORT AND WAITED OVER 14 DAYS AND NO TRUCK DRIVER. BILL CALLED ME UP AND I PLACED MY ORDER, THE 2ND DAY BOOM! GOT A DRIVER! PICKUP SATURDAY AND PROMISED SUNDAY BUT DUE TO... [ More ]
    Poster: KER YANG
    Date: 2/10/2010 2:39:00 PM
    Subject: BMWX3 Transport
    Review: I had to move my BMW X3 from San Diego (CA) to Ann Arbor (MI). I requested quotation on line for this move. Within hours I was flooded with e-mails and phone calls. Some of the phone calls were very forceful. Very quickly I realized that it was very ... [ More ]
    Poster: Jerzy
    Date: 2/8/2010 12:15:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transportation
    Review: Bill contacted us immediatley and walked us through the process. His service was efficient, courteous and informative. I have rated the service as excellent. WE would definitely use Transport Connection again. The pick up was arranged and on time. T... [ More ]
    Poster: C. Smith
    Date: 2/8/2010 10:47:00 AM
    Subject: Enclosed BMW Transport
    Review: After being screwed over by another transport company from South Florida, I was very skeptical about Bill's company when he called me. I explained to him that I needed my BMW 328 transported via enclosed carrier and that I wanted to be certain that t... [ More ]
    Poster: Jeffrey Tucker
    Date: 2/6/2010 6:44:00 PM
    Subject: 3000 miles delivery
    Review: My sister and I moved 3000 miles away. from Maryland to California. We were looking for a carrier to send our cars with. She found 2 companies, one that our friends had already used and transport connect. when she spoke to Bill from transport connec... [ More ]
    Poster: juliana hoyos
    Date: 2/6/2010 5:11:00 AM
    Subject: Non Op vehicle
    Review: the auto transporter was available during the entire duration of my move. We had contact decided on strategy and my vehicle was picked up transported and delivered on time and in good shape. Bill was in contact with me 4 times during the move which w... [ More ]
    Poster: Jim Bator
    Date: 2/5/2010 4:37:00 PM
    Subject: Difficult route
    Review: Very courteous people to deal with, and because the route was out of the way for most truckers, I expected it to be difficult to find a driver...But it was no problem for these guys...Great job and thank you. [ View ]
    Poster: Erik Andres
    Date: 2/5/2010 12:27:00 PM
    Subject: overall satisfaction
    Review: Driver answered his truck phone timely. We discussed location for dropoff, Phone was a perfict communication tool. Would not hesitate to use Auto Transport again [ View ]
    Poster: Karl Kinker
    Date: 2/5/2010 10:17:00 AM
    Subject: Definately Recommended!
    Review: I was very happy with the service. Bill was extremely knowledgable and really made me feel confident and secure transporting my vehicle. My car arrived in only 4 days! I would definately do business with Bill again. Grat value for great service. ... [ More ]
    Poster: Beth
    Date: 2/4/2010 8:15:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Connection
    Review: I had a terrific experience with this company, specifically with the President, Bill Avrich. I had initially placed a deposit with another transport broker early in January, after receiving five or six quotes through an online quote website. I went w... [ More ]
    Poster: Susan MacDonnell
    Date: 2/4/2010 7:54:00 PM
    Subject: Carrier
    Review: This is the second vehicle that I had shipped from Florida to San Diego. The first time took about 12 days. When inquiring, never got a straight answer. This time is was just the opposite. Everything promised came true and better. Because it was... [ More ]
    Poster: Joe K
    Date: 2/3/2010 8:06:00 PM
    Poster: Nancy
    Date: 2/3/2010 1:24:00 PM
    Subject: supierior knowledge of the industry
    Review: anyone looking to transport a vehicle pick up the phone and call Bill at Transport Connection..He is a straight forward guy and will not mis lead you at all.. he took time to explain the business to me and made me feel real comfortable...Bill if i co... [ More ]
    Poster: Daniel Schmidt
    Date: 2/2/2010 5:13:00 AM
    Subject: Happy in Florida
    Review: I dealt with Bill (broker) and he was very helpful not in just explaining the freight forwarding business to me but more importantly he was straightforward, honest, and delivered what he promised. I originally dealt with another company (Stateway). M... [ More ]
    Poster: Shamby Dahlke
    Date: 2/1/2010 10:40:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transport
    Review: Very honest, straight forward, very professional, very prompt. When I sent an email for some clarifications, Bill, the president of the company, immediately called me to explain everything, even though it was already beyond normal business hours, con... [ More ]
    Poster: MIKE
    Date: 2/1/2010 9:55:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Connection
    Review: They did what they promised. A little expensive, but this is a rate from California to NY.I tried a few more companies, some more expensive and some less expensive, but many of them couldn't do the job. All these companies say that we have our own tr... [ More ]
    Poster: K.Zarnighian
    Date: 2/1/2010 4:43:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service!
    Review: Excellent Service Guaranteed - 100% Smooth transaction with no catches - 110% Satisfaction Delivered - PRICELESS!!! Bill gave me the run down on Auto Transport 101. He told me what to expect and what to be wary of. Needless to say, he was righ... [ More ]
    Poster: Nancy
    Date: 2/1/2010 2:33:00 PM
    Subject: Highly recommended
    Review: Highly recommended and will use again later when I need the services. If anybody has any questions feel free to email me about Transport Connections great service. [ View ]
    Poster: Gaby A
    Date: 2/1/2010 1:27:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery Service
    Review: Bill (Transport Connection) made this whole thing a "piece-of-cake". He contacted me 30 minutes after I posted the vehicle. I told him I wanted to wait for other quotes. He was helpful, not pushy and assisted me in things to look for in ... [ More ]
    Poster: Bob Ponticelli
    Date: 2/1/2010 6:33:00 AM
    Subject: REVIEW ARE IMPORTANT!
    Review: Hi my name is Amber Price and I am a photographer in the United States Air Force. When I needed my car transported I failed to do the research and settled for the lowest quote available from a company callled "Your Choice Auto Transports" i... [ More ]
    Poster: Amber Price
    Date: 1/31/2010 9:08:00 PM
    Subject: Straight shooter. This man will get your car to you.
    Review: After a previous bad experience with another transport company, I was fortunate enough to locate this guy. He told me how this business worked, and that enabled me to make an informed decision about what I was doing. The previous transport company ga... [ More ]
    Poster: William McC.
    Date: 1/31/2010 7:54:00 PM
    Subject: Porsche Enclosed Transport
    Review: I used Transport Connection because I wanted my new Porsche transported in the safest manner possible, which Bill advised was enclosed transport. The price was good and the service was excellent. I would recommend this company to all. [ View ]
    Poster: Michael Davis
    Date: 1/30/2010 1:36:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transportation Truth
    Review: To Whom It May Concern, The transport of my 1984 Volvo was at first a little rocky timewise due to the rural location of my vehicle. Transport Connections ball park estimate was $600 and it rose only$50 to accomidate one of the only... [ More ]
    Poster: Mike
    Date: 1/30/2010 9:10:00 AM
    Subject: Transportation Connection
    Review: Transportation connection istruly a "tier one" company. Bill provided not only fast, accurate delivery of my Mercedes Benz cross counrty; he was available to track my vehicle personally.I was able to speak to the driver while my car was in ... [ More ]
    Poster: Dr. Stephen Wolff
    Date: 1/26/2010 6:34:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Connections is the BEST!
    Review: From: Cory in the USAF, I contacted Bill @ Transport Connections after bascially being screwed by this other company that I gave a deposit to back in October 2009 to pick up my car in Jan 2010 and they never called or showed. Up against a time cr... [ More ]
    Poster: Cory
    Date: 1/26/2010 8:36:00 AM
    Subject: My transport experience
    Review: I was very pleased with the professional maner in which my father's classic car was transported. He had passed away and I needed to travel from Arizona to Florida to take care of his possesions. Both the company president and the driver of the truc... [ More ]
    Poster: Natalie
    Date: 1/25/2010 4:48:00 PM
    Subject: Great job
    Review: This is my 2nd time shipping a car through Transport Connection this month and the experience is a great one. The owner Bill is very professional and easy to deal with and get hold of when needed. I wanted my Hyundai car to be picked up exactly on T... [ More ]
    Poster: Prodip Dasgupta
    Date: 1/25/2010 3:56:00 PM
    Subject: Review
    Review: Bill told me that I shouldn't worry and he was right. This is an amazing company. The pick up was made long before I thought it would.and the delivery was set up in an incredible short time. I cannot praise Bill and his company enough. The price was ... [ More ]
    Poster: John Farrell
    Date: 1/22/2010 6:08:00 PM
    Subject: Tranport
    Review: I was very happy with my first experience with shipping something from ebay. Was honest and got picked up right away. The truck was delivered when they said and they were very nice. Didn't know what to expect, but it was a great experience. Every tim... [ More ]
    Poster: Todd
    Date: 1/22/2010 10:02:00 AM
    Subject: great sewrvice
    Review: I was happy and itwas on time. He was very honest . I will used them again if i were need them . The owner was very helpful. thx [ View ]
    Poster: gisela polar
    Date: 1/21/2010 4:53:00 PM

Subject: Promt and reasonable price
    Review: Excellent and accurate phone conversation when booking the transport to Florida. Pick up of the car was on time by courteous driver. Overall I will use this company again. [ View ]
    Date: 1/20/2010 1:22:00 PM
    Subject: Very pleasant experience
    Review: This was the first time I had my vehicle transported and Transport Connection made it very easy. The owner Bill kept in contact and even made the effort to put me in touch with two drivers so I could choose the one I was comfortable with. The deliver... [ More ]
    Poster: Natasha W.
    Date: 1/20/2010 9:46:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Service
    Review: My vehicle arrived quicker than what i was told from Los Angeles to Chicago in 3 days... with 0 damage. Would Definently use again and Bill Avrich answers his phone every time to answer any questions you may have no matter what, not like other comp... [ More ]
    Poster: Jose Lara
    Date: 1/20/2010 5:21:00 AM
    Subject: This is the best auto transport company
    Review: When I made a decision to transport my son's Toyota, I had Transport Connection at the top of my list, due to its excellent reviews on this site. I placed my trust in Bill Avrich, the owner of the company, and he did not disappoint me. Everything he ... [ More ]
    Poster: George
    Date: 1/20/2010 12:02:00 AM
    Subject: Transport Connection Review
    Review: This particular vehicle company is a wel established company. This service was great and easy without any lying. I will use this partiular company due to the outstanding service. [ View ]
    Poster: Mark
    Date: 1/19/2010 11:39:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Transport Service
    Review: Bill provided me with excellent service! Transport Connection assisted me when I had a tight deadline and they gave very efficient service. I will referr everyone I know to his company and will definately use them again! [ View ]
    Poster: Amy Isom
    Date: 1/19/2010 8:57:00 PM
    Subject: customer service
    Review: The pickup guy had a problem with picking up the car because the person who had it didn't want to release it. Bill from Transport Connection was called at 2:30 am and was able to get the person to release the car. If he hadn't done that we probably w... [ More ]
    Poster: Todd Smith
    Date: 1/19/2010 3:14:00 PM
    Subject: Professionalism and customer service!!
    Review: I am posting a review detailing the great service and professionalism that I received from Bill Avrich, President of Transport Connection. After receiving numerous quotes and calls from transport companies from all over the country, I settled on Tran... [ More ]
    Poster: Brandon Mihalik
    Date: 1/19/2010 12:10:00 AM
    Subject: Complete Satisfaction
    Review: I received a call from Bill only 15 minutes after placing a quote. He contacted a driver who was on the way to Michigan and scheduled the pick-up. Driver was very professional and vehicle arrived on time as promised and was in excellent condition. ... [ More ]
    Poster: David Raezer
    Date: 1/16/2010 11:20:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service
    Review: Wanted to Thank you Bill for the Great Service you have provided me ! I would most definately use you guys again and Of Course recommend your company to all my friends, family, and Colleagues. Thank you! [ View ]
    Poster: sam
    Date: 1/16/2010 11:35:00 AM
    Subject: 1969 Chevelle SS (TN to NJ)
    Review: I was very skeptical about how the auto moving industry work - the fact that I read about so many horror stories made it even worse. However, my experience with Transport Connection and Bill Averich was 100% POSITIVE. Here's how it went down: I ... [ More ]
    Poster: Dennis
    Date: 1/15/2010 10:55:00 AM
    Subject: transport conection
    Review: THank You Transport Conection Thank you for delivering my 93 Cobra from texas to florida Bill - great job for all your hard work, its nice to know that some one cares about your car as much as you!!! Bill made it fast and easy and showed genu... [ More ]
    Poster: frank
    Date: 1/15/2010 2:21:00 AM
    Subject: Great Service
    Review: I received great service. My car was picked up within the time window I requested and arrived earlier than expected to Los Angeles. The price was reasonable compared to other transport companies. I was very happy with the price. My car arrived in exa... [ More ]
    Poster: Alejandra
    Date: 1/14/2010 2:09:00 PM
    Subject: my expiernce
    Review: This was my very first time having my vehicle transported from one destination to another. I was very satisfied with how Transport connections got me a pick up date the next day. They told me a time it would be picked and was very prompt on keeping t... [ More ]
    Poster: Rita Picerno
    Date: 1/14/2010 9:40:00 AM
    Subject: Transport Connection Review
    Review: I requested to have the car delivered between the 8th and 10th of jan and the dispacher worked with me to select the correct date to ship and a carrier with the highest rating. I have shipped cars in the past and this is by far the best eperience I ... [ More ]
    Poster: Luigi
    Date: 1/12/2010 12:02:00 AM
    Subject: Ford F-350
    Review: I waited over 3 months for another carrier to pick up my Truck. I called Bill at the Transport Connection got the same price and he had my truck picked up the same day that I placed the order. I know having it done the same day was right time righ... [ More ]
    Poster: Adam
    Date: 1/11/2010 11:57:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review: This was my first time experience shipping a vehicle and I was very nervous of getting my SUV picked up & delivered on time. Bill the owner kept his promise to pick up my SUV within 3 days and delivered within a week to California destination... [ More ]
    Poster: Prodip Dasgupta
    Date: 1/11/2010 2:11:00 AM
    Subject: shiping my camaro
    Review: Shiped my 2010 camaro. Great job, Bil Avrich took very good care of me. Very happy! I would use him again. The car was picked up the day I was told it would be, and I got it the day I was told I would have it. [ View ]
    Poster: Larry
    Date: 12/22/2009 7:53:00 PM
    Subject: OVER ALL NO PROBLEM
    Review: ON TIME PU AND DEL, VERY NICE MAN THE RIG, BILL AVRICH STREET ME RIGHT, HAD MY HOG THERE SOONER I COULD EMAGION, GOOD NIGHT, WOW NOT A WRITER, WOULD NO DOUT USE THIS OUT FEET AGAIN, THANK YOU VERY MUCH [ View ]
    Poster: RAYMOND MARCIANO
    Date: 12/14/2009 8:44:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Connection is THE BEST!
    Review: I purchased my vehicle in NY and needed it shipped to my residence in North Carolina. Bill handled all shipping arrangements meticulously and there were no problems with my transport. I would definitely use Transport Connection again and highly recom... [ More ]
    Poster: Johnny
    Date: 12/12/2009 7:07:00 PM
    Subject: Classic Chevy Enclosed Transport
    Review: I spoke with many companies who provided me with quotes to ship my 1958 Chevrolet Impala from Kansas to Washington. I was set on shipping it via enclosed transport only. After speaking with Bill Avrich, the owner of Transport Connection, my mind was ... [ More ]
    Poster: Faren
    Date: 12/12/2009 3:05:00 PM
    Subject: Review of service
    Review: We needed to transport two vintage vehicles from Wisconsin to Indiana and were considering the option of calling "blind" a towing company or attempting to haul the vehicles with a rental of some sort. We looked to the internet for auto tra... [ More ]
    Poster: Bill V.
    Date: 12/1/2009 9:54:00 PM
    Subject: safe and sound
    Review: Owner Bill was pleasure to deal with from start to finish. He handled my BMW 840 with TLC and it arrived on time. I would highly recommend this gentlemen in the future to all considering transport of their vehicle. Feel free to call me to confir... [ More ]
    Poster: Jeff Stone
    Date: 11/17/2009 8:18:00 PM

• Bp
      20th of Jun, 2011

What an absolute psycho! All he can seem to do is put down the person with the complaint and then post his phony reviews! I dont think he understands how this makes him look to normal people. I googled his name and was astounded how much negative information is out there abut him. William Avrich needs to get his head checked.

• So
      25th of Dec, 2011

William Avrich, the owner is complete nutjob!! He needs to be locked up. Again.

• Ju
      2nd of Mar, 2012

Bill you ###, every site out there that complains about you you try to say "its a competitor" There are thousands off shippers why are you the only one being singled out? You know why its your huge white trash uneducated mouth and scamming ways you ###. I am not a competitor but a unhappy customer that found my way here simply by trying to file a BBB complaint but your way beyond the BBB complaint department you have about 2 dozed complaint department sited dedicated to just you. Wow! Just do the world a favor and wrap those lips that never shut up around the end of a pistol.

• 49
      11th of May, 2012

Do your research - Bill at Transport Connection should be avoided. Abusive and harassing.

• At
      7th of Jun, 2013

This review is definitely NOT bogus!! Bill Avrich, the ever-professional "President" of Transport Connection sent me the following email because I didn't enter my phone number (clearly glad I didn't now!)

From: Transport Connection
    To: Me

The phone number that you provided, (617) 555-5555 is ###. If you cannot provide a valid phone number then you will need to go elsewhere...to an inferior-rated company where they tolerate such nonsense.

Regards,

President

What a wonderful way to treat potential customers who are looking around for quotes and don't want to receive nonstop phone calls from multiple companies! Keep writing those fake reviews online, Bill. You clearly have enough time on your hands to do so since you're pushing all potential business away. "Regards"! :)

27th of Jul, 2013

Transport Connection would never allow vermin like you to become its customers. Nice try though...idiots.