www.jane.com — Company is real scam – they overcharge and didn't return money back
I found good deal on the website www.jane.com. I paid about $150 for the order and postage, but after 2 months, they started to take money from me. They took $150 more. WTF? I called to the company and asked to return my money back, which they took without my notice, but these ### only promised and diddle-daddle. So be careful if you use this website or leave comments if you have horrible experience with this seller.
More www.jane.com Complaints & Reviews
- Jane.com - never received my order!!!
- Jane.com - Terrible company to do business with
- www.jane.com - I got already broken stuff from the seller
- www.jane.com - Bad quality of sweater and impossible to get money back 
- Jane.com - took my money and didn’t deliver product
- Jane.com - product return/refund
- Jane.com - clothing
- Jane.com - piper and co
- Jane.com - Grocery plastic bag holder
- Jane.com - giftcard