www.hotelandresortcard.com / they took wrong sum from me and impossible to reach someone from this company

United States Review updated:

I had the card, which provided some discounts on the website www.hotelandresortcard.com. After activation, I booked the room, but these jerks charged me for wrong sum. They took for $80 more than it was mentioned on the website. Of course, all agents were unavailable and it was impossible to get any replies about it. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Let’s share views about this website.

Ea
Dec 22, 2014

Comments

22nd of Apr, 2015

I booked on-line using their site. Everything was OK: dates, prices, hotel choice. I got a confirmation but when I checked my m/c they took wrong sum from me (almost $90.00 more) and there is no one to speak since no telephone numbers are provided. I filled e-mail form complain but only got automatic respond: go to website and see FAQ. Well there is no choice about my case: if you were overcharged, it is your problem. I am going to dispute a transaction since I have enough proof that amount charged wasn't authorized by me. And I won't ever use this company again. It was big big mistake to buy their discount card.