www.hospitalgiftshop.comNot fresh flowers, high prices – bad company

Don’t order flowers from the website www.hospitalgiftshop.com. These jerks overcharge customers, as well as they delivered not very good and fresh flowers. After that I tried to argue with them, but it was completely useless, ‘coz the rep didn’t listen to me and once he hung up on me. Bad attitude towards customers. So be careful if you use this website or leave comments if you have horrible experience with this seller.

Ca
Dec 19, 2014

Comments

• St
      Mar 07, 2015

I would NEVER EVER recommend Hospital Gift Shop.com to anyone! I had a family member in the hospital and I wanted to send some flowers since I could not be there with her. The flowers were suppose to be delivered the next day since I missed the cut off time for the same day delivery, but when the next day came she never received the flowers!! I called them and notified them that my family member never received her flowers and was also being discharged from the hospital the next day. The told me that they would re route the flowers to her home at no extra charge, Needless to say the next day she STILL didn't get her flowers!! When I called them again they said they don't know what happened and that they had to "look into it" but said that they would get the flowers to her the next day. Well to no surprise my family member never received any flowers! So I called them again and this time I got told they were still looking into the matter but that the manager has given the approval to send a new bouquet of fresh flowers to my family members home and they would be in the delivery truck first thing in the morning! around 4pm the next day still NO flowers! I called them yet again and got told they were on the truck for delivery and that they would be there before the end of that business day! well the end of that business day came and went and still no flowers!!! Its now 5 days later my family member still has not gotten the flowers they were suppose to get while sick in the hospital!!! I finally had to call my credit card company to dispute the $60 I had spent on the flowers that she never received because they wanted to charge a $5 cancellation fee and a 20% restocking fee! This company is horrible and I'm not sure how they are even in business!

• Gn
      May 12, 2016

I had the same problem! They shouldn't be in business.