www.g2a.com / Fake charges

I played games on the website www.g2a.com. But one day I started to notice that this website took money from my account. I gave my card information, when I registered there and it was obligatory. I emailed the customer services, but the email address was wrong and all my emails were returned back very soon. I want to stop these fake charges, so please I need some help and advices.

• G2A.com Customer Care's Response, Feb 20, 2016

Dear Customer,

we are sorry for misunderstanding. G2A Shield Guarantee Service is a subscription based service which grants our customers additional protections against various problems. First 30 days are always free. It is for You to decide, whether You wish to be a part of the service or not. A message with all the necessary details was most probably sent on Your address after the purchase. If you have any further questions or doubts, keep in mind that you can always find additional information on G2A's FAQ or by contacting us on https://www.g2a.com/supporthub
    Our consultants are there for you 24/7.

Regards,

G2A Team

De
Jul 25, 2015

Comments

• Pr
      15th of Aug, 2018
    G2A.com - Katarzyna Szymczak-Skalska
    Poland
    g2a.com

Scam company that sends a bunch of spam emails soliciting their grand theft auto and gaming website. Its totally not relevant and extremely annoying that they spam legitimate companies and then dont say what it is that they are wanting. Please be alerted of senior PR manager Katarzyna Szymczak-Skalska of G2A.com.