[Resolved] www.farecompare.comThey haven't warned me about the changes

I bought tickets through the company www.farecompare.com. These jerks charged the date and time of the flight and no one warned me about it. No notification, no warning email. I simply wasted a lot of money and when I tried to get any compensation, the rep spoke in rude manner with me. Of course, no money back and no idea what to do now. They are liars and scammers, so be careful and better avoid them. As well as post comments about your experience with them.

• Resolution statement

• FareCompare Customer Care's Response, Jan 12, 2015

Hello,

My name is Joshua - I work in Customer Service for FareCompare and we apologize that you have had this issue.

We at FareCompare do not actually sell any ticket of any kind. We simply provide prices for the best deals to various destinations around the world. You are then referred to the airline or website where you can purchase your flight.

We understand it is terrible to have a flight cancelled and not to be notified, however since FareCompare isn't an airline and we don't sell any tickets, we are not in charge of any flights, delays, or ticketing of any kind.

If you would like some advice on how to move forward with your airline, please feel free to reach out to us via email at customer(dot)service(at)farecompare (dot) com. We do not offer telephone support, so email is the primary way to reach us.

Please let us know how we can help.

Joshua