www.daytradeideas.co.uk / No one helped me, but their program didn't work properly

United States Review updated:

I registered on the website www.daytradeideas.co.uk. I paid money for the program, which would help me to start the trading. But it didn’t work at all. I contacted the customer services and asked to help me, but these jerks only tipped-toed around the subject. The worst services and website, so please be careful and share your views about them.

Su
May 12, 2015

Comments

• Da
      5th of Dec, 2016

Hello supermousy,

I am Marcus from Day Trade Ideas. Thank you for the complaint. Day Trade Ideas does not have a "program" but provides technical analysis reports to our subscribers with support and resistance levels for the various markets that we cover. We have a Forex group where we offer specific trade ideas each day based on these levels and analysis.

I am therefore not sure what "program" you are refering to that you bought and can only suggest you are confused as to what you bought and which company you bought it from. It seemingly was not Day Trade Ideas.

Your complaint sounds very similar in tone and language to two other complaints posted on Complaints Board on the same day and leads to me to believe that perhaps these are fraudulent complaints from the same person. Of course you can post anonymously so I do not know your identity. I'm happy to discuss with you if you wish and have no intention of "tip-toeing" around you.

We are available by email 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and also very active on our Twitter profile (@daytradesignals). You can contact me directly on [protected]@daytradeideas.co.uk and we can discuss directly and address the issue you claim you have faced from us.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Marcus