www.carautocovers.com / They promised to change the cover, but after 3 months still no news from them

United States Review updated:

I bought car cover from the website www.carautocovers.com. It was real scam, ‘coz they delivered bad-quality car cover, which after a month turned for crap. I took pics and sent them to the seller, but these jerks only promised to replace it. After that I waited 3 months and still no news from the seller. They are liars and scammers, and I want to find other deceived customers, who lost money. Please we need to stop this company and return our money. Post your comments.

Mo
Dec 19, 2014

Comments

• Ki
      5th of Jan, 2015

I never even received my car cover. Had to file a disput with my credit card company in order to at least get my money back.

13th of Mar, 2015

I ordered a car cover in January 2015. I received the car cover but it was way to big. Contacted the company. OMG rude told me he send the right one, no lock down either. I asked to speak to a manager he said he was the manager. All I could hear was loud music and laughter. Trying to get them to maybe even consider that it was the wrong car cover was not something he would even consider, then he hung up on me. Called again for the lock down and to talk about the fit of the cover, same response. Made a complaint to the BBB the company did not respond. I then received a response call the company. I spoke to Patrick on the chat line wanted to give me a 10% coupon to buy another product, when I said no he offered a 20% discount. I said NO why would I want to buy another product when the original one didn't fit. He then said he would send me a new car cover that he said would be a perfect fit free of charge. Did not receive it. Went on line to live chat again all he would say was that I would get it next week and would not answer my questions. I called the company OMG so rude. I asked this person if he cared about how rude he was and he said he didn't care. When I said I was reporting it to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission he said there was no fraud here and hung up. I am attaching the car cover pictures. Oh and when I sent the pictures I was told that the car cover was in great condition and to think carefully about asking for a replacement. Yes it was a new cover but that is not what I was complaining about it was that it didn't fit. This company is the worst I have ever dealt with. I bought the top of the line car cover from them! I just feel like there is no help out there.

• Le
      1st of May, 2015

Not sure why all here the complaints and negative remarks! Seems too bad this company is getting such a bad rap. My experience with them was completely positive, and the product is durable, and was sent within a few days of ordering. The price is right, two of my friends also ordered a cover for their cars, and were satisfied as well. I am not calling the comments above as sarcasm however telling my experience as it is.

• Ro
      1st of May, 2015

The cover arrived the day before I was to move the car to another state, so the delivery was fine. I do have to say that when I opened the package and rolled out the cover, I was duly impressed with the quality. And then when I put it on the car and noticed it was a tailored fit. Well worth the small upcharge for the lifetime warranty. The '48 Buick is pristine and until I have a garage built, the cover will ensure that it remains pristine.

The best cover I've ever purchased. Thank you for a perfect product.

• Da
      3rd of Dec, 2015

I purchased a cover from this company in May, by October it was falling apart. The warranty they offer will cost you an additional 20.00 to get your replacement and considering the quality of the product there is no guarantee that it will last any longer than the first. Anyone who says they got a good cover from this company must keep their cars indoors because these covers will not stand up to the outdoors. Do yourselves a favor and look elsewhere for your car cover. There are other companies that sell quality products. I made the mistake of trying to save a couple of dollars and have now lost that money.