wtsp channel 10 / loss of signal

wtsp channel 10
On occassion I suffer a complete loss of digital signal from this station. I have complained to the station and was told that there was a tranmission problem from the station to the satellite transmitter and that a fiberoptics cable was installed and should solve the problem. It hasn't. I still get that "signal lost" notice on my screen. Would it be possible for you to work with the station to figure out what's wrong? I don't know if I'm the only one affected or if I'm the only one irratated by this. What ever assistance you can lend will be much appreciated by me and my family.. Thank you in advance

A  9th of Mar, 2009 by
I have the same complaint! I have KNOLOGY service and still get the same "No Signal" for channel 10, WTSP. I scrambles the whole broadcast first, and then goes off - no signal...This is happening at this very moment, Monday, 8PM...3/9/09.

It's the only station this happens on for me. Please get it fixed and get the right technical personnel on the job to stop this annoyance. If you need to do work that messes up the broadcast, pick a better time to do it, like 2AM.

A  3rd of Mar, 2010 by
Channel 10 is crap i get every other channel perfect but ten is rubbish.
i have read 20 or more forums and they all say the same channel tens reception is rubbish australia wide with drop outs interference and no reception at all where as every other channel is perfect
N  12th of Jun, 2011 by
Interesting I live in Balmain and PASS the Channel 10 Studios on my way home in the evening after work, and this is the ONLY channel that I have a rubbish signal on - especially when it's windy/rainy - if it was all channels I could understand it but its just these guys - bad bad bad Channel 10 sort it out please ;-)
A  19th of Nov, 2012 by
I also have reception problems with channel 10. I am located in Seminole, FL and have an amplified directional uhf/vhf antenna mounted approximately 20 feet above grade pointed East. I receive channel 8, 13 and 3 solidly, but channel 10 is poor and breaks up constantly. I spoke to their engineering department and they said there are no known problems and have other good reports from the Seminole florida area. ???