Writerslife.org / unauthorised payments from bank account
I ordered the Get It Done writer's toolkit from Platinum Millenium. I was directed to an up sell page that described a cute free sign in the copy on the page, and a YouTube clip which failed to play. As the copy did not disclose an ongoing fee subsequent to the order of the sign I ordered it, and low & behold it arrived and how surprised & disappointed was my daughter when she got it. however not as surprised as I was to see unauthorised payments taken from my bank account. for a few emails which seem to have stopped all of a sudden but no reimbursement of the monies taken from my account.As far as my family & peers tell me this is theft and I should take it further. I posted a complaint and emailed you on the 2nd of May 2017 and as of yet no reply to my email and I cant see my post anywhere on the complaints site. So people its over to you for the second time..
Paul E Davies
Updated by Paul E Davies, May 13, 2017
Two weeks down the line and no acknowledgement or even a reply from your company.
emails seem to be blocked or your email address doesn't exist
seems to have scam written all over it. Time to get the police involved I think
you had enough chances to comply.
More Writerslife.org Complaints & Reviews
- Writerslife.org - ongoing charges from 'free' promotional item 
- WritersLife.com - plotting your way to success
- Platinum Millennium Publishing/WritersLife.org - unauthorised payments from my credit card
- Platinum Millennium Publications / Writers Life - repeated unauthorized deductions from my credit card
- Writerslife.org - 7.95 promo rip off turns into more unfounded charges
- Writerslife.org - unauthorized credit card charges
- Writerslife.org - ultimate guide for e-book sales
- Writerslife.org - writers life 
- Writerslife.org - unauthorized debits from my card 
- Writerslife.org - get it done tool kit and unauthorised debit