Worldremit / the transaction was made but didn't receive but the recipient
The transaction was made I think that's August 31, 2017 in Sweden and September 1 in the Philippines. I made a money transfer and got a confirmation as well as the transaction number. I put all the correct information also. It was confirmed that the money was transferred successfully however, it's already 7 days now and the recipient from the Philippines hasn't received the money yet.
Sender: Lonesa Puyat Norden
Transaction #: [protected]
Amount: SEK 9604.67
I did contact the customer service of World Remit and was told that it is their ends fault that the money was not transferred. They also sent me an email on how I can fix the problem but I didn't receive any. I also always waiting on the line for hours just to get a representative from world remit.
It is a hassle for me and a waste of time since there is no resolution that is being done with the problem. And, it is a lot of money we're talking about.
I hope it can be transferred successfully or if not, please allow me to get a refund.
More Worldremit Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Worldremit.com - don't use their services 
- [Resolved] Worldremit.com - stole my money 
- Worldremit.com - account disabled without reason 
- [Resolved] Worldremit - unauthorized use of debit card 
- Worldremit - a london based scam 
- WorldRemit - account disabled and transaction not completed 
- Worldremit.com - mobile money transfer
- Worldremit - account shut down without notice 
- WorldRemit - fraud
- WorldRemit - account disabled and transfer wasn't paid to thensure receiver