Worldremit / the transaction was made but didn't receive but the recipient

The transaction was made I think that's August 31, 2017 in Sweden and September 1 in the Philippines. I made a money transfer and got a confirmation as well as the transaction number. I put all the correct information also. It was confirmed that the money was transferred successfully however, it's already 7 days now and the recipient from the Philippines hasn't received the money yet.

Sender: Lonesa Puyat Norden
Transaction #: [protected]
Amount: SEK 9604.67

I did contact the customer service of World Remit and was told that it is their ends fault that the money was not transferred. They also sent me an email on how I can fix the problem but I didn't receive any. I also always waiting on the line for hours just to get a representative from world remit.

It is a hassle for me and a waste of time since there is no resolution that is being done with the problem. And, it is a lot of money we're talking about.

I hope it can be transferred successfully or if not, please allow me to get a refund.

Ma
Sep 05, 2017

Comments

Sep 30, 2017

Did you get your money back? We're in the similar situation. My fiance sent me money to pay for our wedding suppliers this october. I didnt received any its been a week now. They said that its in my bank now. Its also a big amount. I just want to know if they made resolution and refund your money so that i will know what to expect. This is so stressful 😔. Let me know please. Thank you in advance

Oct 09, 2017

@Anitsirk Yes, after more than 1 week. I am thinking that it will really take sometime to process the money if it is a big amount. My sister who sent us the money has made many calls regarding the transaction and it made us also very frustrated and stress. Because it's the first time she sent big amount of money through Worldremit. Usually only in small amount.
    I also have read reviews regarding worldremit that they also have issues when customer sent big amount of money.
    Or just call their cust service everyday.

Oct 10, 2017

@Maria Luz Franco Thank you for informing me.its good to know that you had your money back. Unfortunately our problem is not yet resolve its already 15 days. Thank you for taking time to reply. God Bless