Worldmark By Wyndham / selling contract
Buyer beware !!! Like many people I fell for the sales pitch, then divorce and other hardships came my way. It seems strange that a multi-million dollar company is so greedy with regular people that have fallen on hard times.
I find it interesting that Worldmark uses the analogy of their membership being like a "car loan". Well most banks will repossess the car if payments can't be made. Why can't Worldmark do the same after the initial deposit is made? They're still making thousands off of people anyway.
Anyone going to a Worldmark preseentation, DON'T FALL FOR THE SALES PITCH !!! Once they've got their hooks into you, you're toast. Where's John Stossel or Geraldo when you need them?
More Worldmark By Wyndham Complaints & Reviews
- Worldmark By Wyndham - scam / false promises 
- Worldmark By Wyndham - fraudulant incentives 
- Worldmark By Wyndham - was singing for a 1750.00 contract was charged 23,000.00 
- Worldmark By Wyndham - travelshare 
- Worldmark By Wyndham - liars, scammers, theives!
- Worldmark By Wyndham - lying on contract. 
- Worldmark By Wyndham - bait and switch sale of timeshare 
- Worldmark By Wyndham - contract cancellation 
- Worldmark By Wyndham - phone harrassment 
- Worldmark Wynham - bed bugs