Worldmark By Wyndham / phone harrassment
My 16 year old son signed up to win a trip at a local mall. This company has called several times for him and when I explain that he is a minor they try to sell me their bogus vacation packages. When I decline and ask to be taken off their list I get yelled at by the operators and I usually hang up on them. A week or two later I get another phone call and the whole thing starts over again. Today I told the operator "Shannon" that I was not interested and he might as well take me off his list. THis time I explained that I was on the do not call registry and I would be filing a complaint with my attornet general if I received another call. "Shannon" started yelling at me and told me he would keep calling until I changed my mind. I hung up. He called back 2 minutes later and I didn't answer. He called back 2 minutes after that and I didn't answer. Now i really have grounds for a complaint. Consumers beware! If it sounds too good to be true it is! Stop encouraging these ###s to call us.
More Worldmark By Wyndham Complaints & Reviews
- Worldmark By Wyndham - scam / false promises 
- Worldmark By Wyndham - fraudulant incentives 
- Worldmark By Wyndham - was singing for a 1750.00 contract was charged 23,000.00 
- Worldmark By Wyndham - travelshare 
- Worldmark By Wyndham - liars, scammers, theives!
- Worldmark By Wyndham - sales presentation
- Worldmark By Wyndham - resorts and availability
- Worldmark By Wyndham - fraud and deceitful practices/ pressured into buying
- Worldmark By Wyndham - reservation at wyndham club pass
- Worldmark By Wyndham - customer service - rude