Worldmark By Wyndham / phone harrassment

1 OR, United States Review updated:

My 16 year old son signed up to win a trip at a local mall. This company has called several times for him and when I explain that he is a minor they try to sell me their bogus vacation packages. When I decline and ask to be taken off their list I get yelled at by the operators and I usually hang up on them. A week or two later I get another phone call and the whole thing starts over again. Today I told the operator "Shannon" that I was not interested and he might as well take me off his list. THis time I explained that I was on the do not call registry and I would be filing a complaint with my attornet general if I received another call. "Shannon" started yelling at me and told me he would keep calling until I changed my mind. I hung up. He called back 2 minutes later and I didn't answer. He called back 2 minutes after that and I didn't answer. Now i really have grounds for a complaint. Consumers beware! If it sounds too good to be true it is! Stop encouraging these ###s to call us.

Comments

• Lv
      5th of Feb, 2010

WorldMark NEVER runs any promotions of the type you described. The division works only with owners of time share property. There is simply no possible way ANY division ran a mall promotion and then called you- you have another company confused with WorldMark.

• Ca
      13th of Feb, 2011

After you tell them you're on the DO NOT CALL LIST, they can be fined $1000 for every violating call they make. Break out a recorder, record their messages, turn them in and let them know you are doing it. As for Wynless not soliciting vacations, I've seen them do everything else. And believe SALES people sell their soul.