World - Widesoft.com Moscow / Over charge

1 GA, United States Review updated:

Stay away from the company calles world - widesoft.com moscow what was suppose to be a 49. 99 anti virus. I was charged 101. 00 thankl goodness i use paypal i called them and they cancelled the trancaction but everybody needs to pass the word about these crooks sellimg the anti - virus protection

Comments

• Ra
      11th of Mar, 2010

purchased antivirus software from this company and it completely messed up my computer. I had to wipe the whole thing out. Stay away from this company.

• Se
      12th of Mar, 2010

I have never used their product but they charged me without doing any service. They are blood suckers. Stay away from WORLD-WIDESOFT.COM MOSCOW. It took me so many hours to file fraud charge and disoute the payment.

• Rv
      12th of Mar, 2010

I just had the same thing happen to me!! ahhhhh! this makes me so irritated! I just how to close my debit card but was charge $51 dollars for antivirus software that I never recieved. I will have to go through filing fraud charges next week. This is a pain. Stay away from the guys, they are jerks!

• Db
      16th of Mar, 2010

i was overcharged for anti virus and has been looking 4 a way to contact them to refund me my bucks, if anyone has their phone could u pls, send it to madmajor65@aim.com so i get in touch with them----world-widesoft.com moscow.i was charged x2 of the software and uptil tis minute it has disappeared from my computer what was installed. i tired, pls help me for the number of anything to get them.
    ut.

• Ya
      17th of Mar, 2010

HI I BUY YOU ANTIVIRUS, BUT M, Y COMPUTER IS NOT WORKING PLEASE I LOST EVERITHYNG I WANA MY MONEY BACK. I DON, NO HOW CONTAC YOU .

• Ya
      17th of Mar, 2010

I, BUY THE ANTIVIRUS PROGRAM, FROM WORLD- WIDESOFT.COM, BUT I LOST EVERYTHING IN MY COMPUTER, PLEASE I DON, T HAPPY WITH YOU PROGRAM I, BUY ANOTHER BECAUSE I LOST ALL INFORMATION OF YOU, PLEASE I WANNA MY MOMEY BACK, YOURS, TAKE OF MY ACCOUNT, $69.95. PLEASE I NEED NOW MY MONEY BACK IN MY ACCOUNT, THANK.

• Ji
      18th of Mar, 2010
    World-widesoft.com RuRu - Fake Virus Rip-off
    Massachusetts

Ripped off by this company for fake virus scheme .

• Mi
      21st of Mar, 2010

they phone # is 18004079087 talk to David to help you with the refund i got mine $99.85

• Ro
      24th of Mar, 2010

I had same problem - although ignoring issue previously (bad moment)
    issue with computer - I had compter issues after - not being able to access software (like Adobe Acrobat, Firefox, etc). I logged out, logged in as Administrator and renamed my Documents and Settings/ to .old file.
    Then logged back in and let system reset the settings. You can copy Favorites and some othes folders back in from .old file

I was stupid for falling for it and should have known better - thought it was Microsoft App

• Cy
      24th of Mar, 2010

I called the same phone # that Rob posted- 800.407.9087- I spoke with David who advised that the funds would be posted back to my account within 5-10 business days. I did not have to provide all of my debit card information again, he was supposedly able to see the transaction. We will see if it truly gets refunded.

• Rl
      28th of Mar, 2010

Not only was I charged 72.15 which should have only been 69.95 but I was also charged a foreign xchange fee from my bank for a service that never works on my computer. I want my money back, did any one rec. their fund back into their account?

• Gf
      30th of Mar, 2010

I called the same phone # that Rob posted- 800.407.9087-talked with Anasteisa and said she would refund me $99.90 even though I was charged $102.02. She said it would take 5-10 business day. Will post if I get a refund. BEWARE! of WORLD-WIDESOFT.COM MOSCOW

1st of Apr, 2010

I called the number but some automated voice came on and got disconnected. I tried it many times but always same. Please help!

• Lo
      2nd of Apr, 2010

I call the number but it sonds busy, what sholud i do, i also fall for it, they posted that i had a lot of viruses and my computer waz wrong, and is upposly bought the 2 yr, plan n they took 102.00, and i check today and they took 3. some dollars, againg. I need help.. worried.. contact me at neryolmos17@yahoo.com, help..???

• Lo
      2nd of Apr, 2010

Help me please, im still trying to call but it busy, it was the company world-widesoft.com moscow, if i new i would never purchase it, i have proof, wat should i do..Help !!!

• Ha
      3rd of Apr, 2010

I called the 1-800-773-6802 and 1-800-407-9087 and i don't understand what language they are speaking and then i get disconnected. What should i do?

• Ha
      3rd of Apr, 2010

I just called, had been calling all morning. At first I was getting a busy signal. Then I was getting a recording and could not understand what language they were speaking and then I would either hand up or get disconnected. I finally got a recording that was in english and was able to get through. Only then i could tell you is to keep trying. the number i called was 1-800-407-9087.

• Mi
      4th of Apr, 2010

i posted the phone number 18004079087 and i din't get one thankyou from any one next time i keep the info to myself and to hell with you guys

• Da
      8th of Apr, 2010

i had the same thing . what a scam i called the n0. they told me my refund would take 5 to 10 business days. ill keep my fingers crossed... What a shame there are people like this who prey on others. thanks for the phone no.

• Da
      8th of Apr, 2010

mikec1230 I am very thankful you posted the phone no. for these jerks i could not find it
    anywhere i made the call well see what happens. thanks so much