Woolworth's Australia / whole shop
I write with regard to the store at Epsom Victoria.
This store is going downhill fast, dropping a lot of the lines I buy and very poor fruit and veg.
Dropping items like:-
Natures Gift canned dog food, being phased out
Mighty soft bread
To mention a couple.
Milk is more often than not out of date or on expiry date, today there was no Physical and that’s not the first time.
Frozen or thawing cakes in store that cannot be re frozen
At Easter in particular, for 2 years now there has been absolutely NO Australian fish and that is just not good enough.
I actually got food poisoning from a BBQ Chicken
If this store does not get it’s act together very soon it may as well shut with Aldis and Cabbage patch opening next
To the complex your business must be suffering, my complaint is just a small part of where this store is going wrong.
I have shopped there for the last time and returning to Coles.
More Woolworth's Australia Complaints & Reviews
- Woolworths - poor policy 
- Woolworths - bad attitude 
- Woolworths - poor quality of women's clothing and underwear 
- Woolworths - i'm extremely irritated and upset with woolworths financial services 
- Woolworths - customer service and pricing policy
- Woolworths Australia - customer service
- Woolworths Australia - online order no 34363108 and 34411198
- Woolworths Australia - unsalted peanuts
- Woolworths Booragoon - customer service
- Woolworths Australia - woolworths brand vanilla creamed rice