Woolworth's Australia / whole shop

1 Epsom Victoria, Australia Review updated:

I write with regard to the store at Epsom Victoria.
This store is going downhill fast, dropping a lot of the lines I buy and very poor fruit and veg.
Dropping items like:-
Natures Gift canned dog food, being phased out
Mighty soft bread
To mention a couple.
Milk is more often than not out of date or on expiry date, today there was no Physical and that’s not the first time.
Frozen or thawing cakes in store that cannot be re frozen
At Easter in particular, for 2 years now there has been absolutely NO Australian fish and that is just not good enough.
I actually got food poisoning from a BBQ Chicken

If this store does not get it’s act together very soon it may as well shut with Aldis and Cabbage patch opening next
To the complex your business must be suffering, my complaint is just a small part of where this store is going wrong.

I have shopped there for the last time and returning to Coles.

Le
Nov 10, 2016

Comments

• Le
      10th of Nov, 2016

I write with regard to the store at Epsom Victoria.
    Dropping items like:-
    Natures Gift canned dog food, being phased out
    Mighty soft bread
    To mention a couple.
    Frozen or thawing cakes in store that cannot be re frozen
    I actually got food poisoning from a BBQ Chicken

I have shopped there for the last time and returning to Coles.