Woodland Shoes / Soles came out in 1/2 an hour

1 India Review updated:

Dear Chairman ,
Yesterday i had bought a pair of shoes from your newly opened outlet in Marathalli , Bangalore , The shoes were in good discounted range but to my surprise The soles of the one of the shoes came out and second is ready to come out .i went back to the same showroom that time only (spending on the car petrol again)but your managers were not giving good response .
therefore kindly ask your customer care person to call me or contact me via email for more details .
kindly compensate for the petrol and the shoes .
article no. -SL-300
regards
your lifelong customer
ritu aggarwal
M-[protected]

Comments

• Ab
      19th of Apr, 2008

Just 15 days back I brought woodland shoe for the first time from Gwalior and also the shop owner has given six months warantee of its sole and there after I come back to my work place Hyderabad, in this short span of use the sole of the shoe already started to come off, I don't know now where to go as Gwalior is far away from Hyderabad and here shop keeper will not entertain my problem . This is clearly a manufacturing defect on the part of the company and they should make some arrangement to either repair it or get it replaced as early as possible and will look forward for a response on my mail .

• Ps
      1st of Sep, 2009

Dear sir

I have purchased the shoe from Gurgaon 5-6 months back and it put use from last 5 days and the sole has come out and ref the attached photo for your information, and i request you the get me and new set of shoes and the cost i paid was 2500/ Rs and it has been used for 5 days only

Look forward to receive your immediate reply

Address