wizard 101 / Wizard 101 kept billing me monthly and never responded to any emails

United States Review updated:

On 24 July, 2011 I purchased coins and a membership for my son on Wizard 101. The coins never appeared and I had to email the site for assistance. They gave me some directions, but the coins and added extras from the membership never showed and my son was never able to access new areas of the game. I emailed the site on 3 separate occasions requesting cancelation of this membership and return of funds due to services unrendered. Wizard 101 kept billing me monthly and never responded to any emails. I had to call the bank to protect my account. WIZARD 101 is a scam!

Bi

Comments

24th of Jun, 2010
    wizard 101 - charges
    margie's polk

My grandchildren no longer plays this games and it has been billed to my credit card for about months. I want this game cancelled and I want a refund to my credit card.

• Ki
      14th of Jun, 2012

This is certainly not how we would handle a cancellation request. I can personally assist you - please forward your communications with our support team to [protected]@kingsisle.com and I will investigate immediately.
    My apologies for such a bad experience, and I will work with you to set it right.
    ~Lydia Greyrose