Wix.com / stealing money from my account

I used them for hosting my domain last year, very slow service. They changed my account on their own & advertised on my site, even though they had no right to after several weeks I got them to stop that.

I never renewed that domain or the hosting for I was very unhappy with the results. I have canceled the services & deleted the files. They keep emailing me that there is another file that to be deleted before they stop charging me! I have no domain left with that account, it is cancelled to, I have deleted my files & my documents on my account there. I have no phone number or help from them to see what they are talking about, & they keep trying to use my credit card info from last year to take money out of my account, so I call them common thieves. I am fed up with them harassing me, need a lawyer to suit them.

Wix.com

Comments

• Wa
      11th of Apr, 2018

Please people stay away from WIX... There is NO customer complaints area only system generated responses and even they are limited. If you have an issue with charges/fees then NOTHING will be done. You are asked to lodge a compliant but as you proceed to fill in fields and then submit it just keeps reverting back to the original page, It just runs you around in circles. I hope that I can save someone else from falling victim to this scam. Once they take your money they don't wont to here anything from you.