Wish.comorder 5fbdf5d147648154bde376d5 order 5bfdf2f14c9de61a3ab02299

Here are the order numbers for 5 keyboards I ordered on I Home that were advertised wrong I thought they were tablets. There's no charge back I have sent you my bank statement and her pay pal statement as asked. The order ending in 02299 is shipping to our daughter Carissa Funk at 25254 W Clanton Ave Buckeye, AZ 85326 I used Heather Morales Funks Pay Pal on 11/27/2018. it was for a total of $126.90. I received Jumper I am waiting on the Glow stars and ring.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in San Francisco, CA I want a refund for the two key boards, there's no charge back. The next order ending in 376D5 was purchased on Ihome on 11/27/2018 three keyboards advertised wrong I thought they were tablets. They are to be shipped to our home for Heather Morales Funk 1402 S Espina St Apt #1 Las Cruces, NM 88001. Method we paid pay pal theres no charge back I have sent you both of our bank statements along with pay pal receipts. item total was 99.99 order total was $110.70. I have made numerous attempts to fix this I want a supervisor please. Thank you Linda Morales and Heather Morales Funk.

• Updated by Linda Morales, Dec 09, 2018

I have sent numerous emails to wish surrounding there false advertised keyboards that I thought were tablets I even made a complaint with pay pal because they wouldn't give me a refund. Now they say there's a charge back which there's not. I have sent my bank statement receipt all of it with no help it's almost 200 dollars.
    I'm lost at what to do next.
    Linda and Heather Morales