Wish.comI am complaing about the wish app / wish.com (suspected fraud)

I order clothes from wish.See Top 10 Worst Companies in San Francisco, CAcom may 12, 2017 I was waiting for my stuff to get shipped but they cancelled it today may 16th, 2017 without me knowing saying it was "suspected FRAUD "
Money "refunded "but my money haven't got refunded at all this website is ### and a bunch of fraud people . this business should be shut down because once u order something U wait 5 days to see if they shipped and to find out they cancelled my order they fraud me for my money, the contact support don't respond to anything and when I try to call customer service they keep u on hold

Wish.com
Wish.com

Le
May 17, 2017

Comments

•   May 17, 2017

Before you start accusing them of fraud, how about you look at this logically for a second. You ordered, they cancelled due to suspected fraud. That means that your card had issues or you used a card that did not have your name on it. OR you used someone else's card and they called and reported it. OR you used your card online from a state not your own. Depending on what kind of cared it is, your refund will not show for several days or the next billing cycle.

• El
      May 18, 2017

Same happened to me - cancelled order to due suspected fraud or something - they did however refunded me

• Ri
      May 23, 2017

I had the same thing happen to me...Suspected Fraud...Its my card and in my name...But this time my money wasn't refunded...I'm upset..that was $20 DOWN THE DRAIN...

• Al
      May 31, 2017

I just ordered about $160 worth of stuff through the app. The next day my order was cancelled due to suspected fraud. Was searching around to find out if that meant fraud on my part or the sellers'. I've ordered through Wish successfully twice before. Just bummed I won't be getting my stuff. I know how credit card returns can take some time, so as of today, my account has not reflected any refund.