Wish.com / fraudulent charges

On November 28th my bank account was drained by Wish through a PayPal account. $265.00 in all 7 different charges. I have sent email after email with the same response over and over which I have sent what they've asked for over and over with no resolution! My bank will not refund my money saying it was authorized which it was not!! These orders are not in my wish order history or even in my PayPal activity. I did not authorize any of these and I can't get my money back! There's no transaction I.d numbers since it was made through a PayPal account but not mine. I'm getting highly upset because this happened before Christmas and I am behind on my bills because of this. If there were no orders sent to my address then its obvious I did not make them! I canceled my card they were made from and cut the card up so without the whole card number PayPal will not refund my money either. This is going on 2 months now and its ridiculous that there is no response from wish other than asking the same thing 12 times. I want my money back asap!

Ju
Dec 28, 2018

Comments

Jan 01, 2019

This happened to me as well!! Mine was on a CC and I noted it while it was still pending made a fraud claim and I got an E-mail from them my order could not be processed by the merchant and the Charge was taken off. Had to cancel my card and get a new one. On my account no orders were found. NO E-Mail that I placed an order just the one it could not be filled. The fact is they charged my CC for an order I never placed!! I have sent an E-Mail to the with NO response!