Wish / wish wants me to send in bank statements, photo i. ds and other personal information

Montgomery, AL, United States Review updated:

I refuse to send wish in anything of my personal information . It's risky and I've already had many issues of ordering and not recieved my items. Everything was fine and all of. Sudden tonight they want personal information from me . Absolutely not so now it won't let me do no activity on there unless I send in this personal confidential information that my bank refuse to let me even release.

Ka
Dec 03, 2016

Comments

• Ya
      Dec 07, 2016

I send all information to them 3 times and my account still blocked. I e-mailed to the company and they said that they cannot remove block at this time. No reason and no explanation. Account still blocked.

• Do
      Dec 08, 2018

@yaltagirl1 I know me too but I dont have orobkem with Zulilly and I have ord Dr ed alit more from them dince Widh has me blocked. Screw them!! I have done this e times already with no response.

• Br
      Feb 11, 2018

They wanted a copy of my bank statement so l blocked my account number. Now they want a picture ld They say they need to verify that it is me

• Be
      Jun 26, 2018

I am also blocked they want bank account and photo ID from me. I order on line all the time no other company ask me nothing personal as that. My money is good, I am not asking them for a loan. Well they are not gonna get any more of my information. Good Bye Wish.com. I had got a little addicted, but I quit tougher habits, I quit smoking cigarettes.

• Sw
      Nov 28, 2018

made several purchases no issues then they want me to take a picture of my full drivers licence and says I have to do it to continue purchasing, so now i don't know if the products I have already been charged for will actually ship or not unless I take a picture of my valid licence.

• Sn
      Dec 05, 2018

I was also asked to send in a bank statement, I sent an email telling them that I didn't use a bank account for the purchase it was a credit card and I didn't get a response. After 5 days I sent another email telling them I would not give them a bank statement and if they aren't going to process my order, I wanted the credit card refunded and my account closed. My account is saying that they refunded, but my credit card statement is showing they double charged the order. I don't think I will be purchasing from them ever again. I'll stick to Ebay, Etsy, and Amazon, have never had issues like this on any other website.

•   Dec 05, 2018

Anything that wants your account information is not worth it. Never give your info on line.

• Mi
      Dec 27, 2018

They've also demanded my bank statement and ID. Not happening. Have they been hacked? It's hard to believe that the LA Lakers wear the Wish logo on their jerseys if this company really behaves so unethically.

• Ca
      Jan 17, 2019

@Mindy Fugarino Same thing happened with me. I shop online all the time. I am not sending my bank statement.

• Pa
      Jan 03, 2019

Amazon doesn't ask for any of this when ordering from them!

• De
      May 02, 2019

Same thing happened to me. I use a Pre-Paid credit card bought at Walmart so obviously no bank statement could be sent even if I wanted to, on top of this I had Just ordered about $60 worth of stuff and it now all says refunded but they didn't refund to my card and didn't give me wish cash so i'm out $60, and wasted 5 days sending 4 different emails. Im tempted to get a lawyer involved because I don't know this has to be illegal asking for personal Information like this and taking $60 and refusing to send my product.

• Ly
      Jun 11, 2019

Had the same thing happen to me tonight but I've just spent hundreds of dollars and I will not not give them my information. Idk what to do except call my prepaid company and see what they say

• Th
      Jun 12, 2019

I’m trying to buy some stuff and they asked for my photo ID and screenshot of my cart! I even tried to sent it, but they keep asking for my photo ID and I even sent it, but nothing has happened.