Wishno response to questions re: most recent order

After nearly a dozen inquiries, i am still unsure about whether I received credit for the many items I ordered that did not work. The items include 2 phone chargers, a selfie stick and pumice stone (plastic, no pumice) cuticle pushers. I could go on and on about the problems I've experienced with wish.com. I was left with no charger for my phone because of the poor quality of the items you sell. I did not request a refund for the eyeshadow, but it produces absolutely no color when I apply it. It appears to actually be invisible.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in San Francisco, CA I don't know what to think about an item listed as pumice when it contains plastic - not pumice. They are worthless. I ordered a shirt months ago in extra large. My thin, young teen can barely wear the shirt. I receive emails in languages I cannot even determine. I speak English, this is the US, and I expect my emails and messages to be in English. I am asking for a refund of the items listed above. My email address is deon.[protected]@gmail.com.

It doesn't matter how inexpensive an item is if it doesn't work. Wish.com has a very questionable reputation and I will never order from you again.

De