Winters,Yonker,&Rousselle,psc / lied to many times

1 310 W.Liberty Street,Louisville, KY, United States Review updated:
Phone: (502)779-9998

My complaint is against Matthew Kannady .
He works in the office of Winters, Yonkers, $Rousselle.I have many complaints. They were called Saturday
after My boyfriend contacted them. I was in a bad car wreck on June 14th, I woke up Saturday and was sent to Hospital because I didn't even realize I had been in a car wreck. A Grey Caudeel I believe came to my house Sunday to discuss. I was really still confusedas I told him, yet I signed papers and realized they charged 35% . Most charge 33%. I have been trhough rehab, where they sent me and it was doing no good yet they kept on sending me there knowing it wasn't helping me. Then they sent me to Flordia to have surgery, I didn't understand why Flordia. I liked the Dr. however my neck is worse now than it was before, My head stopped hurting but I have other nerves I guess messed. I then was and still am having Lower back problems. Dr Gomes made to times and dates for me to go back to Florida, Dec, and Jan. yet they would not send me . They wanted me to just settle. Then Feb they were going to send me and I was scared by this time to go. There is something shady about this whole deal. I was told the cost of everything was one figure, then it cahnged to another . The Lawyer made more then me and I am still unable to ever work again. They don't care about that at all . I called today and as always I was told something different bt jaylynn. I then looked Winters and Yonkers up on the computer and they are beiung sued for 3 Million Dollars in Tampa. I knew and know they need to be looked into . This is some kind of strange deal going on here . I needed to see Dr.Gomes however he only comes to Ky. oonce or twice a Month! So I then asked what do I do I am in severe pain. no answers. Please contact me. There is an Lawyer that also is leaving the firm due to this I am sure he don't want to be disbard. I callled today and ask to speak to Rousselle of course that didn't happen. This is a money making deal for the atty's and Doctor. Yet the person who is hurt OH WELL.

My name is Sharon R Langford
[protected]
[protected]

Please also see Tampa Lawsuite against the other Lawyers Winters & Yonkers. If I had seen that I would have never called or used them as My Lawyer.

I plan on getting another Lawyer to investigate this matter .I have many records, But not one time is Dr. Gomes on any Kentucky pamplets, or on my billing ???????? Is he not suppose to be here, or is he making them more money under the table and putting in another account ??????? I and many others have a great deal of questions about this Law firm.

They owe me 2% of 200, 000 and they double charged me from state farm's PIP then again on my settlement. I have the records.They are dirty, underhanded, and I have a feeling not legal. somehow they are getting away with this.

Li

Comments

• Li
      18th of Feb, 2009

please stop Lawyers such as Winters, Yonkers, & Rousselle from cheating people out of there money. Since when does a Lawyer make 35% to start a case.?

• Ca
      30th of Mar, 2009

No one is supposed to sign legal papers while under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Have you contacted the KY Bar Associations? I'm curious why a FL doctor and they have a FL office. You may want to call the state agency in charge of insurance regulation and address the issues on insurance billing.

25th of Apr, 2009

I am sooooo glad I read this, I was looking for a good Atty, NOW IT WON'T be WYR. I almost called them. Thank God for websites.I agree with cat, I would check these guys out .

Thanks

Boo

see what I mean !!!

you go WYR lol. straight to Hello9111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

I hope people check this out like I did before they call you all, that is for sure, go back to Florida. You even have Ky, atty's in with you . They should be smarter then that I would think, but then again there is GREED. They want to grow up and be just like you 2.

25th of Apr, 2009

you guys ask if people are aware of what insurance companies will do to take your money, that is 2 funny, people should be aware of what you guys will do.
    Insurance companies are great compaired to you guys iyt appears that way . so change you tv ads, they are bullsh#### wow, what a great law suite he had against Winters and Yonkers in Tampa see, any one can do that I guess If you treat your clients, like your partners.It sure seems like you might .

call hughs, coleman, heavy hitter, any one but WYR .OMG READ <

29th of Apr, 2009

xBicceyx better question, you have not a clue what ur talking about
    so why do you even comment on this? so you need to go to a chat room or something .
    you are clueless I guess to laws. I believe you are an internet person that spends a great deal of time reading, as I said and making comments you know NOTHING about, so grow up go play in your chat rooms or something and learn what don't involve you STAY OUT OF IT!!!
    you have not a CLUE do you ?Don't make comments about this, It don't concern you . Are you that much of an airhead that you don't understand that? I guess so .

29th of Apr, 2009

yes by the way, This website is working, I have had many calls on the same issues with the atty's listed. So xbicceyx, your so wrong, Try Sharon has had 27 calls so far, might I add, I was one of them and all very unhappy with WYR in Kentucky, so I guess you know nothing about this problem, or you must be someone who knows one of them lolol. You are just I guess making yourself look, well not to up to date with realith . Please save your comments, no one cares about what you have to say, We all have had the problems, not you . Have you been in a car wreck ? If not stay out of this.

lol

AGREE

29th of Apr, 2009

by the way xBicceyx, whom ever did your surgery on your so fake boobs, did a bad job they look like rocks lolol. that would turn a man off If I had to touch something that looked like hard rocks, I guess along with your bleach lololol. what a Fake you are.but I guess thats why you get involved in something such as this that has nothing to do with you, unless, as I said your their friend. People know that or, maybe they paid for your boobs !!! you think ?lolol. stop making yourself look stupid in this area.well if you ever get in a wreck, which I hope not there is a bright side they will replace your implants lololol...maybe they will do a better job the second time around.when a guy tells you this .you should listen.

• Ro
      4th of Jun, 2009

I was involved in an auto accident August 26, 2008. I hired Winters, Yonkers and Rouselle actually Peter Kuhn in which I am in the process of firing due to not being able to contact him either via us mail or phone. I have called numerous times and if I was extremely lucky I would get to a lady named Megan which works along side of Peter. I was sent to 1st Physicians Rehab on reccomendation of Mr. Kuhn, there they done physical therapy, massage, "electro" therapy and traction. I have neck and shoulder injuries which were confirmed by an MRI which has resulted in me having severe "pressure" headaches and very limited movement of my right arm. Liver issues were also found from the MRI and an CT scan with contrast was ordered and YES I listed all allergies which were IVP/Contrast Dye, PCN, adn Phenergan and they told me to take 4 days of benedryl, and 4 days of Prednisone and low and behold it didn't work, I ended up in the unit with anaphylactoid shock and couldn't tell anything for 9 days. The PIP ran out and I haven't seen the doctor at 1st physicians since April 1, 2009. I called and I need to pay for the next visit which they are going to close me out at that time. Come on now I don't have a job to pay for the visit and why not use the other persons auto insurance since the wreck was her fault anyway. Why close me out now? I am worse but again it all revolves around the old high and mighty $$ which I don't have anyway and the $10, 000. is gone. These attorneys are dirty, underhanded and just greedy. I has been almost a year and never has a settlement been discussed, I asked Mr. Kuhn and he said that he was waiting for medical records and it could take a year or two. NO WAY!! The lady that hit me was in her late 80's get with it before she dies. Please people read all of this and contact us, WYR aren't even in Louisville, neither are the doctors. They are all from Florida.

5th of Jun, 2009

I am so glad you did this Robin, More people need to make others aware of how BAD WYR are.

9th of Jun, 2009

no it is the TRUTH. I take it your friends with one of these dishonest, people?Sounds like it.Suck up lolol. troll? No just someone who was screwed by them sorry, I have another name for boo,
    You have no clue

502-583-3898

26th of Jul, 2009

Wednesday, July 02, 2008
    Mulholland wins verdict against Winters & Yonker
    TAMPA -- Personal injury lawyer Richard Mulholland has won damages that could add up to about $3-million from Winters & Yonker, a firm he said hacked into his computer and copied files to take business from him.

William Winters and Marc Yonker worked for Mulholland until 2001. So did a legal assistant Mulholland said gained remote access to the computer on behalf of Winters & Yonker. Mulholland did not sue the legal assistant, also a former employee, but sued the two lawyers in Hillsborough Circuit Court.

Late Monday, after a weeklong trial, a jury awarded damages of about $189, 000 against Yonker and about $748, 500 against Winters. But Florida law requires a judge to triple the jury award when attorneys are found to have violated a civil theft statute.

Circuit Judge Richard Nielsen has not entered a final order.

In a brief telephone interview Wednesday, Yonker said he has filed motions for a mistrial as well as a new trial, and if those fail, he plans to appeal. He declined to comment about the case until a judge rules on the motions.

-- Colleen Jenkins and Thomas Kaplan, Times staff writers

Posted by tampabaycom at 05:29:17 PM on July 2, 2008
    in Hillsborough | Permalink | ShareThis

another way to prove how WYR really are READ THIS Louisville Ky, and anyone else for that matter.

2nd of Aug, 2009

oh guess what Not only are they from Florida, so is ASK GARY, they 2 are working with Now Winters and Yonkers!!!. in Kentucky however, they live in Tampa!!! I just hope the nice Doctor they use isn't like them

Sherry