FuturlecBad service

O

I read on a forum that these guys were pretty good. I thought I'd give them a try. This has to be one of the worst companies I've ever dealt with online. I thought I could deal with the 1998 looking website since they're so cheap. They have an incredibly vague ordering process that in no way warns you how long you're going to have to wait before your items ship out. I ordered about 60 dollars worth 2 weeks ago and nothing has even shipped. I might not be that upset if I had been notified or given some kind of an estimate as to when they'll ship. The only thing their website shows is order received. I can understand things being back ordered, but I've never heard of any retailer not even warning you. Also, I'm pretty sure all the items said in stock on their site, so I can't imagine what part of it is back ordered.

More Futurlec Complaints & Reviews

• St
    Steve James7 Aug 28, 2018

AVOID THESE SCUMBAGS! I place 2 orders and never received anything after waiting months. Yet they charged my card immediately when the orders were placed. I had to use the bank to get my money back

• Cd
    CDM1 Oct 18, 2017

This company is not a scam! Don't order from them if you are impatient! I am an electronics hobbyist in the US and I have placed several orders with them and always received what I have ordered. It does take a while to receive your order, sometimes weeks, but I have always received my order. Calling the company a scam is not fair to the company! They have good pricing on most parts and in most cases it's worth the wait. If you don't want to wait, order from a US company and pay more!

• Za
    zappazoid May 07, 2015

I agree!!! This company has neglected and ignored multiple inquiries as to the status of my order. I had received NO replies for over 30 days. Eventually, I receive an email informing me that the items ordered were "out-of-stock." I am sure that the items I ordered were listed as available upon my order.

Speaking with scam consultants I have found that many overseas organizations are engaging in interest rate mining. Apparently, a bogus supplier is listed on the internet with excellent pricing. Thousands of buyers order and pay for non-existent products. The funds are pooled, and monthly interest is paid to the account holder.

This company is a scam. There are no great deals or cheap prices. Your money is used to fatten a bank account for a online thief.

• Lo
    Lorenzo Jan 07, 2009

This is by far the absolute worst company I've ever dealt with in my entire life. I ordered in the middle of November, emailed them a few days later after no information concerning the shipment. They said one of the boards was back ordered so I waited. After three weeks with no response I kindly asked them to cancel my order as they had had their chance and I was no longer interested in doing business. Instead of doing as I requested, they offered to ship the in stock parts and wait for the backorder. WHY DIDN'T THEY DO THIS IN THE FIRST PLACE? I again waited and after a full month nothing came. To sum it all up, they claim my order was shipped but I haven't received anything for 13 days from said shipment date and I'm not really expecting anything to arrive ever. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS POS COMPANY, THEY NEED TO BE PUT OUT OF BUSINESS ASAP.