Winners International / constant calls, requesting money
A very' pushy, talkative woman keeps calling asking for money to release a prize of 3.5 million dollars. On the first call she wanted me to get $1500 and take it to the airport. I told her no that I was not going to the airport with any money. I hung up on her. She called back several times and I attempted to block her number, but she is apparently calling from a number that cannot be blocked by me. She called again this morning at 6:15 AM and woke me up. I told her NO again and hung up. She called again about an hour later and insisted on talking to me. She was very persistent. I am not going to send the money anywhere and expect to get some back in the mail. She claimed her phone line was based in Tampa Florida. Probably another lie. She had an accent that I did not recognize. This person refuses to understand the word "NO" This person from Winners International was very pushy, persistant, and irritating. She was insistent on getting her own way, which does not work with me. When I say "NO" I mean it.
When a person says they need the money to cover custom fees, that does not make sense to me. W'hat I saw was a scheme to get money from me, with nothing in return.
More Winners International Complaints & Reviews
- Winners International - scam 
- Winners International - mr. michael washington & others 
- Winners International - you won 3.5 million dollars! oh did I forget 2 mention all the strings attached? scam 
- Winners International - telephone call 
- Winners International - money scam 
- Winners International - threatening phone calls 
- Winners International - won $2.5m and a car from publishers clearing house and would have to come up with about $875 to have it wired to my bank 
- Winners International - $2.5 million & new car 
- Winners International - sweepstakes scam 
- Winners International - won 3.5 million and a car