Windstream / dsl

2921 Farm Pond RoadConcord, NC, United States Review updated:
Phone: 704 795 7525
I have had Windstream DSL the last year or so and have been paying $19.95 per month. Yesterday I opened my bill and found I was being charged $39.99 a month with no notification. When I called to say I was not notified the representative told me my offer was rescinded and I have to pay the bill. I told her I live on disability and normally my bill-unlimited long distance and internet-was $59 it would be impossible for me to pay the $84. I explained that anyone should be notified especially with an increase that large. I said why not send an e-mail which they do to let me know of other things. So instead of being reasonable she told me she could give me free internet for two months and then pay $25 per month. I then told her there are advertising $19.99 for internet and she told me I never heard of that and I told her to look it up as the commercial was just on while we were talking. She then transferred me to some other rep and I just told her I am paying my normal $59 and not one cent more. Does the right hand not know what the left hand is doing? Maybe I should call the FCC. We only have two choices here-Time Warner or Windstream.
Je

Comments

Wi
  31st of Mar, 2011
Windstream Customer complaint phone number 877-316-4077

Maybe this will help some people. It dit for me, but it took a long time and a lot of phone calls to regular Windstream customer service phone numbers that were no help at all and had a lot of rude and unprofessional "lack-of" service people manning them. Hopefully, this Windstream Customer complaint phone number 877-316-4077 will help some other people out as well. Windstream Customer complaint phone number 877-316-4077

Windstream Communications Logo Windstream Communications