Windham Professionals / Terrible experience
I have had the displeasure of dealing with this company for quite a while. I am in the process of trying to repair my credit and make good on my debts. To that effect, I'm consolidating my student loans. When I called Windham 'Professionals' to ask my balance and interest rate in order to consolidate, I got the runaround. The 'gentleman' named Brandon I spoke to was more interested in asking questions of me than answering mine. He repeatedly tried to talk me out of consolidating. When I told him I knew what I was doing, he hung up on me.
I called back and asked to speak to a supervisor. This person (who never gave his name) was able to tell me my balance and interest rate. He then asked if I was working. I said yes, not thinking anything of it. He then informed me that he was going to try and push a garnishment through to take 15% of my gross income. I asked why, since I was consolidating. He told me that it takes 60+ days for a consolidation to go through, and they (in his words) were going to 'squeeze as much money out of you as possible' before the consolidation check went through.
I asked what I could do to stop him from garnishing my wages, and he replied 'nothing'.
I'm just sickened by the attitude and behavior of this company and its representatives. They do NOT care at all about people, rather they see people as income. The fact that this man stated they were going to 'squeeze as much money' out of me as possible in the month or so before they got their payment from my consolidator illustrates just how PREDATORY this company is. I wish I knew who to complain to, or where I could sign up for a class-action suit. The worst part of it, aside from these people preying on others, is that I'm sure this is 'business as usual' for them.
More Windham Professionals Complaints & Reviews
- Windham Professionals - Rude and seems like a scam 
- Windham Professionals - Took my money and ran 
- Windham Professionals - Collections
- Windham Professionals - Student Loans 
- Windham Professionals - Student Loan Discrepancy 
- Windham Professionals - Debt collection 
- Windham Professionals - Student loan forgiveness program
- Windham Professionals - Sallie Mae/Windham Professionals
- Windham Professionals - RUDE EMPLOYEES 
- Windham Professionals - release of personal info