Wilshire Credit Corporation / hardship program my ###!!!
We had originally had our loan with a different company and they sold our mortgage without permission to Wilshire Credit Corp. Things went fine for about 2 years and then the high interest rate was put upon us as we bought the house in 2005. They increased our payment by several hundred dollars. My wife had to have 6 surgeries on her leg and is now having to file disability and we applied for a hardship loan modification and they told us to hold off sending payments for 2 months until they finalized the deal and they would refinance our escrow payments in with the remodification. They came up with a payment we could afford and we made that payment and they very next month they increased our escrow payments from 139.20 a month to 190.50 per month and used the excuse that it was the two months escrow we didnt pay, cause they told us not to that they would add it in, and was also a "cushion payment of an extra 304.00" just in case so they can make sure we have enough in our account to pay our insurance and taxes. I called the tax assessor and our insurance company and neither had increased in payment . We called for 3 days talking to Wishire and they said we had to pay it regardless. So instead of lowering our payment in they hardship program, they increased it more than it was. I suggest anyone doing business with people to get refinanced out from under them quick or they will nail you for as much money as they can and there is nothing you can do about it.
More Wilshire Credit Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Wilshire Credit Corporation - Wilshire still ruining my life 
- Wilshire Credit Corporation - Mortgage lending
- Wilshire Credit Corporation - Beware 
- Wilshire Credit Corporation - Modification Delays 
- Wilshire Credit Corporation - Unauthorized billing 
- Wilshire Credit Corporation - Scammed
- Wilshire Credit Corporation - Unauthorized charges 
- Wilshire Credit Corporation - Scam
- Wilshire Credit Corporation - Where is the customer service?
- Wilshire Credit Corporation - Inappropriate Late Fee Charges