Williams Sonoma / bad service shopping
I visited the Williams Sonoma store at Yorkdale Mall in Toronto on November 17. They did not have the knives I wanted so i asked them to order them. They said it would take 1-2 weeks. I received a call on Dec 3 (just slightly more than 2 weeks) and was informed the knives had arrived. I said I would come in on Dec 9 to pick them up. I went on Dec 9 (fought the insane XMas traffic) to get the knives. The staff tried for 20 minutes to find my order and could not. The woman asked me to wait while she helped another customer before she looked further. It was more important to them to position staff at the entrances (to watch for theft) than to help make a customer happy. I wanted to buy 2 iron clad sauce pans but I walked out with nothing. I have spent thousands of dollars in this store over the past 2 years. I will not return.
More Williams Sonoma Complaints & Reviews
- West Elm - delayed 3+ months 
- West Elm - worst customer service 
- Williams-Sonoma - poor customer service 
- West Elm- STINKY WOOL RUG - smelly rug and horrible customer service
- Williams Sonoma Hot Chocolate - get less at same costs 
- West Elm - refund
- West Elm - misleading product/poor service 
- Williams Sonoma - mugged in their store and no one cared!
- Williams-Sonoma - useless promo code
- westelm.com - company charged me twice for the shipping