[Resolved] WhyNotLeaseIt / we leased a refrigerator and microwave

We went to the sears outlet to buy a microwave. It was marked down because it was a scratch and dent model. We told the guy we were looking to buy new appliances. He got us approved for the lease and explained that it was "6 months same as cash". They had a great deal or so we thought on a scratch and dent fridge. Originally 2200, marked down to 700. We offered to pay for the microwave and he recommended to just add it to the lease so we did. After making the 6 payments I thought the merchandise was paid off until I got a phone call from the company stating we owed them 3 months in back lease payments. I was so confused because this was not how it was explained to us. Granted we didn't read the entire lease agreement on the credit card reader but we asked a lot of questions. Why would I lease a microwave that was 80 dollars and now I am Expected to pay triple that to own it. I called the company and they said the best they could do would be a buy out for 500 due in 30 days. I explained with Christmas coming I just didn't have that money right now. She told me she would have sears contact us and they could possibly help us out. Well that never happened so I'm not sure where to go from here. I emailed the company today to see if they could extend the time allowed to pay the extra money. It's just very frustrating to pay so much for a scratch and dent model that's not worth that amount. I would not recommend this company to anyone!!!

• Resolution statement

• CustomerClaims's Response, Dec 04, 2017

Dear Valued Customer-- We are sorry for any confusion on your lease agreement, and will reach out to the merchant to conduct a retraining session on our program. If you have any other concerns, please contact us at [protected], and we would be happy to assist you. TEMPOE

Ma