Whelan Security Company / management of whelan security-milwaukee (hwy 100)

Recently I applied for a supervisor position with Whelan security Milwaukee. At the interview, i was told by the hiring manager that all supervisor positions were filled so i was asked if i would settle for a regular guard position, and I accepted. I finished the rest of the interview process, and never heard back from Miller Coors or the Hiring manager. I called the office to check the status of my application, and the manager answered and said he would call back later that day and talk, eventually it got late and i called back again that friday, and the hiring manager assured me he'd call back on Monday and continue the hiring process, so far its been a week and a few days, and no call. Also whelan security has posted multiple jobs openings for supervisor, after i was told there were absolutely no positions available. This process of hiring is childish and unprofessional. If the company does not one a certain candidate, they need to inform the applicant of their decision. People have to make money, and waiting around on an empty promise from a "Professional security company" can affect that. I ask that you talk with the staff and let them know, that if they decide to refuse an applicant, to inform that person directly instead of string them along.

Os