Westgate timeshare / no loyalty to old owner

1 2770 Old Lake Wilson RoadKissimmee, FL, United States
Phone: 407-396-8523

My husband and I have been an owner at Westgate since 1994. Since, that time we have upgrade twice. A upon purchasing at the Towncenter before it was completed, making our decision based on presentation. We stayed in our unit for 3 years looking down at a dirt hole, with the promise we would a have beautiful swimming pool as our view. Well, it turn out to be a view of a garbage dumper. The view of the pool turned out to be for the units more to the left of the building. We feel that they misled us. We were informed that the only way we could change our unit was to purchase another unit. Westgate only wanted to give us what we paid for it, not the increase value after 12 years. In order to purchase we would have to come up with another $10, 000. We do not want to invest anymore money. So we are stuck with looking at a dumper. I could not refer any of my friends to buy at Westgate or any timeshare. All they are interested is getting your money. My husband and I have been a owner at Westgate since 1994. Since, that time we have upgrade 2 time. A upon purchasing at the Towncenter before it was completed, making our decision based on presentation. We stayed in our unit for 3 years looking down at a dirt hole, with the promise we would a have beautiful swimming pool as our view. Well, it turn out to be a view of a garbage dumper. The view of the pool is for the units more to the left of the building. We feel that they misled us. We were informed that the only way we could change our unit was to purchase another unit. Westgate only wanted to give us what we paid for it, not the increase value after 12 years; in order to purchase we would have to come up with another $10, 000. We do not want to invest anymore money.

More Westgate timeshare Complaints & Reviews