Westgate Resorts / scam and cheating
This place will tell you a lot of things to get your money and what is so bad is after the agent tries to sell it to you and she cant get you to then somehow she will signal to someone else of course the first one tells her all about you and she leaves for awhile and comes back and says oh don't tell anyone but I will give it to you half off.
She will make you think you own a unit but why is it they can rent it out to anyone and I thought if you own it you could stay all you want, but you only get it once a year. So its a timeshare not a deed.Its like they still own it and you get nothing. And if they make you stay there 7 hours like us you would sign anything and regret it later.
I canceled mine sending them a registered letter and changed my checking account number.
More Westgate Resorts Complaints & Reviews
- Westgate Resorts - class action 
- Westgate Resorts - Vacation Package - Westgate Resorts is duplicitous 
- Westgate Resorts Fraud - Fraud sales practices and no fraud dept 
- Westgate Resorts - refund policy 
- Westgate Resorts - tricks up their sleeves! 
- Westgate Resorts - timeshare
- Westgate Resorts - booking/reservations
- [Resolved] Westgate Resorts - cancelation contract #43031587736-010 naroika m croes/ adelberto croes/parcel#032527-5463-0001 of contract
- Westgate Resorts - I am complaining about the "90" min tours. offered by westgate.
- [Resolved] Westgate Resorts - not clean very unprofessional not worth the $