Westgate Resorts / rip off company

US Review updated:

From what I am hearing and seeing, I am not the only one who has had or is currently having a problem with Westgate Resorts/Central Florida Investments. I am hoping that I can find enough people and since there is almost always force in numbers that there will be enough of us to put them in their place. They need to stop doing this to people and we can make a difference if enough of us band together and form a complaint with the FCC.

Dn

Comments

• Pr
      Sep 10, 2010

yes.. they are horrible... they have no customer services at all... McDonalds is better than them... they should not be allowed to be in business... they need to be sued ... and I never want anyone to do that... but... I would hope it would close them down forever and not allow them to hurt anymore people... I would love to help and get out of my contract... I was young and foolish and I believed them... they are liars!!!

please contact me at [protected]@yahoo.com... if you can tell me what I need to do..

• Pa
      Jun 27, 2011

I received quiet a few phone calls from GMAC TIMESHARE DIVISION, asking if I was interested in renting or selling my timeshare. I own a 4-bedroom at Westgate in Kissimmee, Florida. After repeated phone calls, I finally agreed to rent 2 of my 4 bedrooms out, after the person promising me they have plenty of buisiness people, families, who are interested(a long list), also they have listings at the Orange Convention Center with prospective clients.I gave my cc #, and the charge was $495.00 for them to rent either my 1 or 2 bedroom out. After receiving my money for the rental, never heard from GMAC again. I have called them a few times about the rental, was told no one was interested, after guaranteeing my unit would be rented. GMAC IS A SCAM. Its been since Jan. 2010, and nothing. I am going to file a complaint with the BBB, And the Florida Attorney Generals Office,