Western Union London / money fraud
After looking so long online for a Western Union Complaint office or contacts to someone who can help, I came across your website and I am hoping you could help me.
i have been subject to money fraud by western union, i transferred a great sum of money to my cousin who was with me on the day I transferred the money and we wanted to collect the money instantly which was not possible as she didn't have the passport on her. we went the following day to collect the money and we were informed it was 'picked up' by someone else ! after hours of trying out different western union branches where our transacation number was deemed invalid, the customer service lady said that it happens in the UK that people use fake IDs to collect money and that since only the two of us have the transaction information it is most likely to be an internal fraud .
I called the customer service in Dublin and they said that they will open an investigation, to see who 'picked up' the money instead of the original receiver and of course tried to deviate from the 'refund'' option, which i am totally entitled to. its been a week now and i called them again today and they said that they still have no information yet about the money and that they need more time.
I will take the confirmation they sent that they had opened and investigation and go to the police so they could penetrate this issue because I really demand my money back. I am a student studying in london and i am living on a budget and i dont think i should suffer their passivenes and poor cooperation just because they failed to serve me properly.. it's completely their fault.
My refund should not take that long and it's really irritating me that they are not helping.
Any other tips???
More Western Union London Complaints & Reviews
- Western Union - email scams 
- Western Union - declined money transfe - ridiculous reason 
- Western Union - banned from using service 
- For: Western Union Payment Service Malaysia - scam inheritance 
- Westerwestern Union& <infosignwesternunion.com - fake email 
- Western Union Financial Services - difficulties in withdrawing money at absa welkom south africa
- Western Union Financial Services - western union imposed a preposterous ban on me from every using western union again
- Western Union Financial Services - denial of money transfers
- Western Union Financial Services - I can no longer send money to my family in prison??
- Western Union Financial Services - unbelievable