Western Union Benin Republic / send $153.00usd

1 Philippines Review updated:

sir, i want to know this Mr. John Booma the foreign operation Manager. was send email that i have money transfer and ready to pick up but before to release my money transfer at western union from sender name Steven Ou amount of $5000usd . was certain send money of $153.00usd to Mr. Abisi John.
i want to know this it is true, and also this is the email adress of Mr. Jon Booma= info.western.u@administrivos.com.
i complaints of this two man that forced to me send money transfer for me before he release my winning cash prizing of lottery sweepstakes online program.
please replying me immediately. i want to know this
bu the way this is my mobile number, [protected], my name is arlene e. lopez from 209-4 bonifacio ext., davao city philippines

Comments

• Aj
      10th of Jan, 2009

Arlene, we're just neighbors, I'm from general santos city and I received the same thing/scenario like you. The worst is that, I was even mailed a check which is fake. Ka sakit talaga, niloko lang tayo.

Alex

• Ro
      20th of Jan, 2009

I have been received the same thing. Forget it!

• We
      21st of Jun, 2010

SEND MONEY WORLDWIDE:
    OFFICE OF THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.
    COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC/ADDRESS 473 LEU, DE AKPAKPA ROAD.
    Welcome to Western Union Tel:+229-98 411 089
    http://mail.yahoo.com/config/login?/ym/Compose?To=consult@hrodc.com&Subj=Site Mail wester.nunion01@w.cn
    Attention: Weslie W. Anno

We write to acknowledge the receipt of your mail regarding your funds deposited with our office here for immediate transfer to your name via our service Western Union Money Transfer Department Cotonou, Benin Republic.

Regarding the transfer, We are hereby written to inform you that before the full information will be release for you to pick up the $5, 000 daily, Your payment file which was deposited with our bank, must be Renewal and Recomfirm with the sum of $98.00 us dollars to enable us programme your name with the informations which you will use to pick up the $5, 000 daily .

It is very important that you make the fee available to this office immediately for the Renewal and Recomfirming of your payment file so that the full information will be release for you to enable you pick up the $5, 000 .usd immediately from any western union office in your country.

The amount of your payment which you are going to confirm is the sum of $850, 000.00 usd as soon as you settle the required fee for the Renewing and Recomfirming your payment file.We assure you that once we receive the required fee today, We will give you the full information which you will use to pick up the payment within next 45 Munites to the nearest Western Union in your city as you want and nothing will hold it any more.

NOTE: THE REASON WHY WE NEED YOU TO SEND US THE RENEWING AND RECOMFIRMING OF YOUR PAYMENT FILE IS THAT WE HAVE TRIED TO DEDUCT THE FEE OUT FROM YOUR FUNDS BUT THE MINISTER ADMINISTRATOR TRUST FUND OF BENIN REPUBLIC TOLD US THAT NO ONE HAS ACCESS OVER YOUR FUND AS IT HAS BEEN SIGNED AND STAMPED THAT NO MONEY SHOULD BE DEDUCTED UNTIL IT GETS TO THE BENEFICIARY TO AVOID ANY MISUNDERSTANDING, BECAUSE IF ANY ONE HAS ACCESS TO DO THAT IT WILL INVOLVE MANY PEOPLES LOOSING THEIR FUNDS. THEREFORE YOU SHOLUD PROCESS RIGHT NOW AND SEND THE FEE WITH THE INFORMATION LISTENED BELOW.

SEND THE FEE THROUGH OUR WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WITH THE BELOW DETAILS.

RECEIVER'S NAME: MR. EMEKA GODWIN.

COUNTRY COTONOU, BENIN REPUBLIC.
    ADDRESS: NO 113 TOGBA ROAD, COTONOU BENIN
    TEST QUESTION: HOW LONG?.
    ANSWER: ...SOON
    AMOUNT:... $98.00.(ONLY)
    SENDER NAME: ...
    MTCN NUMBER: ...

We are waiting to receive the payment information immediately to enable us proceed and forward you the full information you need for receiving your funds via Western Union office in any western union area in your country.

Yours in service
    You can call me on phone( +229-98411089 )

Prof. Anthony Roberts
    Western Union International Bank

is it true I'm from baguio city. I also received this mail a week ago...