Western Dental Services / aggressive collection due to an error on their part!

1 United States

This is by far the worst place I could ever imagine doing any business with. They made a mistake in charging us, refunded that charge and then processed the correct amount. This was the beginning of the disaster that is Western Dental. They have totally screwed up their billing. My wife has been called repeatedly and harassed because of their incompetence. We have multiple receipts of having paid in full. I have spent over an hour on the phone trying to get this resolved. I first called 866.620.8390 and was repeatedly disconnected. Then I was unfortunate enough to speak with Alex Munoz in Finance. He was abusive and arguing. When I asked to speak with his supervisor, he told me that the supervisor was too busy. I finally got Jason who was able to see the mistake and was going to refer it to billing to be corrected. He offered to transfer me as Western Dental had repeatedly threatened my wife over the payment. I then had the misery of speaking to Moises in billing. He was unable to do anything. When I asked to speak to Moises' supervisor, he was confrontational and told me his supervisor could do nothing. I told him I would take that chance as at least his supervisor may have a brain. Moises then put me on terminal hold. I finally spoke to Maurice Silva who said that it was a billing error. I asked that it be fixed and that something be sent in writing. His words were, "That is not going to happen anytime soon." I am now on terminal hold waiting to speak to someone who can do something about it. At no point has anyone apologized for the run around that their mistake has called or for the numerous threats their employees have made. I suspect that this company targets people that have English as a second language to scare them into paying money they don't owe. This is still unresolved and the company is abhorrent. If there was a way to give less than a star, I would.

Da