Western Dental / dear future wd patient
I used to work for western dental-unfortunately.
Let me begin by telling you guys about the way WD makes their money.
*WD has commercials. A lot of them. Airing all day long.
*WD has GREAT marketing.
*WD dentist want to open their own practice and need the experience and WD is the only place that hires them quickly.
WD has a high turnout rate with dentists. They Don't last!The only dentist with some experience is the MANAGING DENTIST who normally has a little more experience.
*WD makes their money from Medical patients. If medical EVER decides to not have a contract with WD anymore, WD will be out of business
I suggest that if you have insurance PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take your business to a dentist who works privately and is not incorp.
If you have ANY goverment aid Healthy Families, Medical etc) and HAVE to go to WD and dont have any other choice, I would suggest:
0) arrive on time
1)As soon as you come in through the door ask how long it will take,
2)Never wait more than 15 mins. if you have an appointment.
3)Always request a copy of your X-rays before you leave the office. You have a RIGHT to have those.
4)Take the x-rays and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get more than one opinion (by different dentist)
5)Be careful and make sure that UNLESS you are sure to let WD start your dental work and finish it, you sign ANYTHING!
6) Otherwise, don't agree/sign to anything, no other dentist will continue any work another dentist began.
*Note: WD cares about THE AMOUNT of patients it sees daily. And not how many people leave their office smiling.
After all if you're a patient with MEDICAL they already got a big chunk of money by them reported that you were there and took x-rays. Patients will always be JUST A NUMBER.
It's common sense people, WD cares about #'s!!! Not people! They're a COORPORATION!
More Western Dental Complaints & Reviews
- Western Dental - fraud 
- Western Dental - fraud, neglence, and criminal charge 
- Western Dental - price rip off 
- Western Dental - western dental in salinas, ca 
- Western Dental - getting braces at western dental, mistake 
- Western Dental Services - Having my teeth get fixed
- Western Dental Services - why am I billed when I am fully paid?
- Western Dental Services - I required replacement itemized receipts in order to reactivate my flex spend account.
- Western Dental Services - billing and non disclosure
- Western Dental Services - removing teeth on a child