West Elm — delayed 3+ months
I ordered the Elton settee couch in Jan quoted as shipping in 8-10 weeks and it still hasn't shipped from the distributor in mid-April with no idea when it will ship from the distributor. West Elm told me in mid-March it would be shipping, and then again in April. It has yet to ship. The customer service people are very nice and gave me a discount, but in the end, I want the couch and it is frustrating to have to continue to contact West Elm to get updates only to find out the ship target has moved. Also, my colleague ordered a different settee from West Elm a few weeks after I did, and they shipped her the wrong color. Again, she got a discount, but still doesn't have the right couch. She is expected to get the right couch in May some time ( more than 4 weeks after the wrong couch arrived).I will not be ordering custom-made products from West Elm again after this experience.
More West Elm Complaints & Reviews
- West Elm - worst customer service 
- Williams-Sonoma - poor customer service 
- West Elm- STINKY WOOL RUG - smelly rug and horrible customer service
- Williams Sonoma Hot Chocolate - get less at same costs 
- West Elm - service
- West Elm - refund
- Williams Sonoma - bad service shopping
- West Elm - misleading product/poor service 
- Williams Sonoma - mugged in their store and no one cared!
- Williams-Sonoma - useless promo code