West Asset Management / Over Zealous Attempt to Collect Charges that I do not owe`
I received an automated telephone call from West Asset Management and subsequently got a rude lady with a southern Texas accent and I explained I had no idea what she was talking about. She identified my address and told me I owed a small amount and that my credit was going to be affected. When I again told her I did not owe the bill and asked her to send me a copy, she talked over me continually and told me to write a letter. I told her I was not writing a letter for something I knew nothing about and again asked her to send me a detailed invoice for the amount I owed. She just got louder and talked over me. I told her if "she would shut" and listen she would understand I don't owe anything until I see a bill. She yelled, "don't you tell me to shut up". I hung up. I will not be treated like a criminal. This lady, with a Texas accent, was rude and threatening. Just because someone says you owe money does not automatically mean I owe money. Maybe she owes me money. Maybe I should file something with the credit bureau and threaten her credit. This is crap!
More West Asset Management Complaints & Reviews
- West Asset Management - Scam and cheating! 
- West Corporation - Employer 
- West Asset Management - Scam 
- West Asset Management - DON'T WORK THERE
- West Asset Management - Collections 
- West Asset Management, Inc - Harassing Phone Calls, Refuse to Why!
- West Asset Mgmt Inc - Billing my father's estate 
- West Corporation - Harassment!
- West Asset Management - double billing
- West Asset Management - Refuse to identify what they want