Wesley Berry Flowers / Terrible mothers day experience!

1 Dallas, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8005779843

For Mothers Day I ordered a flower arrangement for my Grandmother and another for my Mother-in-law, both to be delivered in the Dallas area. It is 2 days after Mothers Day and the flowers have NOT BEEN DELIVERED!!! I have CALLED 4 TIMES and still the flowers have not been delivered. When I spoke to the manager this morning to check on the order he said "well these flowers haven't been delivered"... NO KIDDING?? That would be the very reason for my call. The supposed MANAGER made no attempt to correct the situation at all. His only recommendation to this point has been to refund my money we'll see if that happens any time soon. Needless to say this will be my first and LAST purchase from Wesley Berry Flowers.

Ll

Comments

• Be
      13th of May, 2008

unbelievable!! they dont deliver, , ,

15th of May, 2008

My mother-in-law has yet to receive her flowers for Mother's Day in The Woodlands, Texas and we have yet to see a credit in our account. They are quick to take our money, and are anything but to give it back. We will never use Wesley Berry Florists again or any FTD florist. I will have her go to the local florist and pick out her own bouquet. I want my money back Wesley/Berry and FTD.

• Ji
      11th of May, 2011

I placed an order to have flowers sent to my mother for Mothers Day. The following day I noticed that my credit card had been double charged. I called in, and they told me they would enter the complaint with the "shop" and it would be credited. On Mothers Day, I waited for my Mom to call me, telling me she'd received the flowers. The call never came, so I called her. She never received the flowers. Later that night I received an email from Wesley Berry telling me they would be unable to deliver my flowers and that I would be credited. Though, I was disappointed, I was ok with this. My mother lives in a rural area and most do not deliver to her. On Monday, I checked my bank account again to ensure I was credited for the double billed charge of the flowers. To my dismay, I learned that I had not been credited and indeed I had been charged a third time for flowers. Since then, I have called their 'answering service' which is the only live person you can reach with the Wesley Berry Flowers. I have called 5 times without resolution. Each time I talk to a live person, I am told they will take my information and send the complaint to the "shop" and I have yet to hear anything back. My experience with Wesley Berry Florist has been completely dissatisfying. I had received an emailed Confirmation that my mother would be getting flowers and she did not. I was notified so late that I could do nothing to rectify the issue. Moreover I have now been charged over $150 (due to triple billing) for flowers that I have been informed via email will never be delivered. There is no obvious resolution path with this company, and complaints are not handled in a timely manner. Given my experience, the idea that this company is a member of the Better Business Bureau with an A rating is laughable and besmirches your reputation. With no easy or obvious way to handle dissatisfied customers, I do not understand how they can have your rating or your endorsement. Please go to the Better Business Bureau website to issue a complaint at the following website: http://www.wesleyberry.net/thankyou.html