Wendy's / slow and unfriendly service

1 5673 WEST 6200 SOUTHWVALLEY CITY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 801) 965-0900

Last week after shopping my family and I decided to go though the drive though at our local Wendy's. When we arrived at the drive though there was only four cars ahead of us and I figured this wouldn't be bad. Well, twenty some minutes later we finally made it to the window. Our order was only four chicken nuggets and three small chilli not too hard, but now we sat there for over five minutes. Nobody stuck there head out and even asked for the total amount owed, I could under stand if they said sorry for the wait but we are just waiting on X. They totally ignored us and as a customer it really seemed like there attitude was, we will get to you when we want. I emailed the company web site to tell about our experience last week and asked to be contacted but have never heard back. I guess this is where the attitude on customer service starts. I feel that we are just one customer and Wendy's corp. has business to ignore people like us! There are far too many other option for dinning than a bad Wendy's!

Wj

Comments

• Pa
      13th of May, 2012