Wendy's / slow and unfriendly service
Last week after shopping my family and I decided to go though the drive though at our local Wendy's. When we arrived at the drive though there was only four cars ahead of us and I figured this wouldn't be bad. Well, twenty some minutes later we finally made it to the window. Our order was only four chicken nuggets and three small chilli not too hard, but now we sat there for over five minutes. Nobody stuck there head out and even asked for the total amount owed, I could under stand if they said sorry for the wait but we are just waiting on X. They totally ignored us and as a customer it really seemed like there attitude was, we will get to you when we want. I emailed the company web site to tell about our experience last week and asked to be contacted but have never heard back. I guess this is where the attitude on customer service starts. I feel that we are just one customer and Wendy's corp. has business to ignore people like us! There are far too many other option for dinning than a bad Wendy's!
More Wendy's Complaints & Reviews
- Wendys - treating employees unfairly 
- Wendys - wendys food causes diarrhea 
- Wendy's - severe food poisoning 
- Wendys Restaurant In Guatemala City - we got shot by a security guard in one of the restaurants! 
- Wendy's - Frosty's - changed the formula?? 
- Wendys - check my order at drive thru., told girl my burger was cold she said it just came off grill 
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - wendys in allentown pa
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - food and service 
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - double charging my bank card on several occasions. I complain and the managers made me feel like I was the problem.
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - drive thru wait