Wen Hair Care / AUTO SHIPMENT!

US Review updated:

OK, so when I heard about the Wen hair care system I was pumped because my hair was completely screwed up recently by a hair stylist using WAY to much chemicals on my hair. So I order the One month supply of the hair care system and after using it I ABSOLUTELY LOVED the product. It would be fair to say that Wen hair care system is not for EVERYONE, especially since everyone's hair type is different. For me, since my hair was completely fried and brittle, it was truly a miracle! My hair is more soft now than it was before I was chemically abused! I was looking on the website because I was about ready to purchase another bottle. It was hard to understand the Website so I just decided to wait. The next day (today) I noticed on my bank statement that $37.90 was taken out of my account for WEN HAIR CARE. I was extremly confused. I sent an e-mail on the website under the contact information. After thinking about it I decided to go ahead and call. The connection was terrible, very staticy and when I spoke the persons response was delayed and became very frustrating. She told me she would need to call me back. I waited for 30 minutes and decided to call again. I spoke to a different person and finally had some progress. I told him that I was unaware about the auto shipment and he said that he would be able to take my credit card information off, but if I wanted a refund I would have to send back the 90-day supply that was sent to me and would not be refunded for the shipping. It never even crossed my mind that this could be a scam. I love the product but it has definitely been a huge HASSEL! I love the product, but I don't think it is worth this HUGE HASSEL!

Comments

• Pi
      Feb 25, 2011

Had the same problem. They're sneeky! they only charged $37.90 for the auto shipment. Then they'll charge additional $29.95 for the next two months. I made the mistake of agreeing to keep the product before seeing the invoice. Not one time did the operator tell me what was going to happen when I called to cancel. My gf actually like the product. It's a shame that they had to resort to these kind of practices. If the product is good why deceit the customers.