websleuths.com

Posted: Aug 29, 2015 by

The moderators banned me

OMG. I wasted so much time on the website www.websleuths.com. I registered and took the actions in the debates on the website. But one day one users abused me and I complained to the moderators, but these guys didn’t help me, they simply banned me. They deleted my account and told me not to register on their website. No idea why they have done it, but it was terrible attitude. Beware!!!
Complaint comments Comments (1)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Internet Services

Comments

A  15th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
There is obviously a lot of bullying and favoritism on Websleuths. There are certain posters who repeatedly get away with being rude and hateful. Some of the mods take part in the bullying and others ignore it. Recently members have been leaving the forum, some of them long-time members. The bullies continually criticize other posts and make false accusations, even when it's irrelevant to the case. And usually the bullies, who don't seem to care that much about a case beforehand, will jump into the middle of a discussion to start berating other members and twist their words to try to start an argument. It's obvious they're on the forums only to argue and drive other posters away. Of course, on some threads posters are very civil and discuss opposing views and theories politely, but the bullying on other threads ruin it.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree